Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

NY undercounted nursing home deaths by thousands, AG says

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The Boylan allegations aren't new but they're heating up again plus combined with AOC (one of the extremist Left leaders) attacking him then he just might get Spitzered out of office. Interesting.

Spitzered..

19 hours ago, jc856 said:

Spitzered..

I almost think the hit job against him was to open it up for Cuomo. You notice how when they busted him they said they had a list of other high profile candidates caught in the sting but NONE of those names ever appeared?

eliot_spitzer.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Disgraced ex-Gov. Eliot Spitzer says Andrew Cuomo is 'dirtiest, nastiest political player out there'

ALBANY - Disgraced ex-Gov. Eliot Spitzer isn't buying Andrew Cuomo's kinder, gentler image.

"Behind the scenes he is the dirtiest, nastiest political player out there, and that is his reputation from years in Washington," Spitzer told CNN on Thursday.

The hooker-happy Spitzer, who quit the governorship in 2008 amid a prostitution scandal, said Cuomo's tough-guy image goes back to when he was an aide to his dad, then-Gov. Mario Cuomo.

"He has brass knuckles and he played hardball," said Spitzer, the self-proclaimed "steamroller." "He has a lot of enemies."

Cuomo can be temperamental and ruthless behind closed doors, sources said. He's worked to appear above the fray thus far in his battle with Buffalo blowhard Carl Paladino.

"Cuomo has been running a Rose Garden campaign without speaking to the voters," Spitzer said. "Andrew has got to get out there and connect with voters."

Cuomo's team responded to the barbs by taking a shot at Spitzer's sullied reputation.

"The attorney general's record, credibility and honor speak for themselves, as do Mr. Spitzer's," said campaign aide Josh Vlasto.

Despite the brouhaha, Spitzer has said he intends to vote for Cuomo.

Tensions between the two stretch back into the 1990s, when Spitzer served as attorney general and Cuomo was a Cabinet secretary.

Spitzer still harbors resentment toward Cuomo for an investigation into the so-called Troopergate scandal that found wrongdoing by top Spitzer aides.

Cuomo's findings of political shenanigans started Spitzer's downward spiral, climaxing in his resignation after being outed as "Client No .9" in a prostitution sting.

• Thanks 1

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Some responses

Sen. Schumer has said many times that sexual harassment is never acceptable and must not be tolerated, and that any credible allegation should be thoroughly investigated.

ALLISON BIASOTTI, SPOKESWOMAN FOR U.S. SENATE MAJORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER

These allegations are alarming and upsetting. An independent investigation must begin immediately.

NY STATE SENATOR TIM KENNEDY (D)

All allegations of workplace sexual harassment must be taken seriously. The multiple allegations made against the governor would be unacceptable for a superior to make in any workplace. A truly independent investigation of the allegations must commence immediately.

ERIE COUNTY EXECUTIVE MARK POLONCARZ (D)

The latest allegations about Governor Cuomos conduct are incredibly disturbing. The review suggested by someone handpicked by the Governor himself, is an outrageous, completely unacceptable idea. We need a truly independent investigation, which is why I continue to support the calls of my colleagues for a Special Prosecutor appointed by the Attorney General.

I will be convening members of the Senate Republican Conference tomorrow morning to discuss these egregious allegations and any next steps that our conference must take.

NY SENATE MINORITY LEADER ROBERT ORTT (R)

The continued allegations are deeply disturbing and concerning. The behavior described has no place in the workplace. A truly independent investigation must begin immediately.

NY SENATE MAJORITY LEADER ANDREA STEWART-COUSINS(D, IP, WF)

With additional allegations against Gov. Cuomo coming to light, the response must be clear and decisive. A thorough investigation, conducted by an entity completely outside the governors reach, must begin immediately.

NY ASSEMBLY MINORITY LEADER WILLIAM BARCLAY (R

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 for Cuomo and what, 16 for Trump?? He's gotta lot of work to do to get cought up

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Ill just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, there is little problem there but, you know, carry on. These two for team Cuomo were very recent and occurred during Emperor Cuomo's current and consecutivereign, while in office. Other staff members were saying he was constantly asking them to set up a meeting with Stephanie Benton, the first to come forward with the allegations.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Governor Cuomo Nothing to see here and just to prove it Ill order an investigation from my hand selected judge that coincidentally was a former colleague of my top aid. See 100% legit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ny-gov-andrew-cuomo-picked-162714974.html

But Cuomo chose to break with recent precedent, declining to refer the matter to state Attorney General Letitia James and instead directing it to former U.S. District Judge Barbara Jones, who once worked as partners at a law firm with one of the governor's closest advisers.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Governor Cuomo Nothing to see here and just to prove it Ill order an investigation from my hand selected judge that coincidentally was a former colleague of my top aid. See 100% legit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ny-gov-andrew-cuomo-picked-162714974.html

My take.. this whole thing is orchestrated. The DNC knows that Cuomo is in deep shit over the Nursing Home crisis so they've chosen to sacrifice this lamb with a lesser charge - sexual harassment. This way Cuomo can exit out on the harassment charges and, since he's no longer in office, avoid the nursing home scandal. It's the same playbook they used for Clinton having him impeached for a blow job by a chubby girl in office while his serious crimes were totally ignored. It's just meat to keep you all focused on that and away from the larger issues.

Parler @NYexile

And there it is, someone else is thinking like me.

QluT6AkB.png

Parler @NYexile

On 2/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, SackMan518 said:

My take.. this whole thing is orchestrated. The DNC knows that Cuomo is in deep shit over the Nursing Home crisis so they've chosen to sacrifice this lamb with a lesser charge - sexual harassment. This way Cuomo can exit out on the harassment charges and, since he's no longer in office, avoid the nursing home scandal. It's the same playbook they used for Clinton having him impeached for a blow job by a chubby girl in office while his serious crimes were totally ignored. It's just meat to keep you all focused on that and away from the larger issues.

Or maybe they're looking to set up the sink forBiden. The same way that they started giving up the egregious liberals like Harvey Weinstein to get Trump.

Yet, they never did get Trump There was nothing to get. He was a philanderer and made many passes at women. Although I don't think any of those passes were made at his (fake) accusers.

His slowing down was more age and having a wife that was as hot as he could possibly handle.

Also, the Aquarian certainly never behaveduntoward in office.

Cuomo had an excellent example to follow; sadly, he could not.

• Like 1

Would that Andrew Cuomo took the governorship of NY as seriously as the Aquarian took the Presidency.

• Like 1

A third woman has accused New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of unwanted advances.

According to The New York Times, 33-year-old Anna Ruch has claimed that Cuomo asked to kiss her at a wedding in 2019. In an interview Monday, she specified that Cuomo put his hand on her bare lower back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/third-woman-accuses-cuomo

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

We get to 16 yet?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Ill just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

We get to 16 yet?

We might

• Like 1

Hey, if they get this jerk for sausage jokes then those 1,000s of Septuagenarians and Octogenarians won't be dead. Right??

This is all I can think about after the resent Cuomo sexual harassment stories

• Haha 2

The unnamed aide said Cuomo asked her to the Executive Mansion near the state Capitol late last year and thenallegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her,according to the reportin the Times Union of Albany.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/female-aide-claims-cuomo-inappropriately-touched-her-at-governors-mansion-report/ar-BB1esIkK?ocid=BingNewsSearch

22 hours ago, jc856 said:

C9268744-32A8-4ABF-B016-20648BCCE2B5.jpeg

Every day he stays in office they cue up more accusers and I think the latest one said he finger banged her or something. His DNC buddies are giving him a soft exit and he's too stupid to take it.

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Every day he stays in office they cue up more accusers and I think the latest one said he finger banged her or something. His DNC buddies are giving him a soft exit and he's too stupid to take it.

Who knew finger-banging privileges came with a governorship? Well, we'll see what happens. HE KNOWS whether he did something or not, that should figure in on how he plays this.