Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

NY undercounted nursing home deaths by thousands, AG says

I think Biden should appoint Cuomo to a DoJ position as the assistant to Merrick Garland so Cuomo can investigate all that went on in New York and then declare that he did nothing wrong. That's what's happening with his son Hunter right now, why not continue the Nazis investigating the Gestapo for malfeasance?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Huh, so Spitzer resigned over banging some hookers but this asshole kills grannies and NY doesn't really have clear guidelines for impeachment or recall? Only in NY. We have 0 recall laws on the books and everytime its been proposed it hasn't gone through with it most recently killed a few years ago by Sheldon Silver. Impeachment in NY starts in the Assembly but that's currently 104 Democrats to 43 Republicans so a whole hell of a lot of Democrats would have to buck party lines to get him out. Frankly I don't see that happening so he'd have to face enormous public pressure to resign.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

. Impeachment in NY starts in the Assembly but that's currently 104 Democrats to 43 Republicans so a whole hell of a lot of Democrats would have to buck party lines to get him out. Frankly I don't see that happening so he'd have to face enormous public pressure to resign.

So Cuomo should play this song before he enters every press conference 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Well Cuomo cleared this all up in his press conference. It clearly wasn’t the already infected patients being forced back into the nursing homes that introduced the virus there.. It was the workers. Some  evil HVAC repairman brought it in. Now that that’s been made clear we don’t need an investigation. When does the statewide manhunt start for this mysterious HVAC repairman? Getting away, getting away, getting away with...... MURDER 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

EC9815A4-96C9-4EB1-8D4F-A5BA3B55C813.jpeg

Luca Brasi (Ron Kim) sleeps with the fish.

• Like 1

It's nice to hear this but to be honest, Cuomo is a Democrat and we have a Democrat President so I doubt anything comes out of this except for absolvement.

U.S. Attorney and FBI Investigating Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal

The FBI and US attorney’s office in Brooklyn have begun an investigation into how New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration handled the state’s nursing home crisis during the coronavirus pandemic.

The investigation is not yet far along and is focused on top members of Cuomo’s coronavirus task force.

“As we publicly said, DOJ has been looking into this for months. We have been cooperating with them and we will continue to,” Cuomo senior advisor Rich Azzopardi said in a statement.

It is not clear whether Azzopardi’s statement refers to the Brooklyn U.S. attorney’s probe, which the Times-Union describes as “in its early stages.” Azzopardi’s statement did not specify whether Cuomo’s office was in touch with FBI or US Attorney officials regarding a fresh investigation.

CNN Bans Chris Cuomo From Covering Brother Andrew Cuomo Amid Nursing Home Scandal

CNN announced Wednesday that the network would no longer allow host Chris Cuomo to interview or cover his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, after the host ignored the nursing home scandal currently swirling around his brother.

From the New York Post:

Last year, Chris Cuomo repeatedly interviewed his older brother about the coronavirus pandemic, engaging in often-cringey banter that initially helped boost the ratings for the 9 p.m. “Cuomo Prime Time.”

But the controversy over the Cuomo administration’s admitted cover-up of nursing home death numbers — exclusively revealed by The Post last week — hasn’t been mentioned on Chris’ hour-long show.

That’s despite coverage on other CNN shows, including Sunday’s “State of the Union,” on which host Jake Tapper criticized the state Health Department’s since-rescinded March 25 directive for nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients.

Parler @NYexile

Yeah there is zero chance of anything coming of this. I feel bad for Letisha James and Ron Kim, they just committed political suicide trying to expose the truth on the Godfather. And no justice for the families. 

• Like 1

Yeah I know that its a foreign concept for you, but the Dems tend to hold their own accountable.

The GOP could learn from them.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Re: Support Gov Cuomo

Cuomo Sexual Harassment Bombshell

Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment in bombshell essay

https-::www.foxnews.com:politics:cuomo-ex-aide-accuses-scandal-plagued-ny-governor-of-pervasive-sexual-harassment-in-bombshell-essay

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
Lindsey Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, said Cuomo constantly sought her out and had staffers arrange meetings with her, where he made inappropriate comments.

58 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Andrew Cuomo = Dr. Mengele

What's your nickname for Donald Trump with all of his sexual harassment accusations? I kind of like dumbass myself

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Re: Support Gov Cuomo

Cuomo Sexual Harassment Bombshell

Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment in bombshell essay

https-::www.foxnews.com:politics:cuomo-ex-aide-accuses-scandal-plagued-ny-governor-of-pervasive-sexual-harassment-in-bombshell-essay

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
Lindsey Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, said Cuomo constantly sought her out and had staffers arrange meetings with her, where he made inappropriate comments.

The Boylan allegations aren't new but they're heating up again plus combined with AOC (one of the extremist Left leaders) attacking him then he just might get Spitzered out of office. Interesting.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

Just outside of Albany.

Cuomo Billboard.jpeg

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile