Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CNYBillsFan

2016 US Presidential Election - Donald Trump Was a Hillary Clinton Plant

Recommended Posts

It looks like you have done a lot of work on this issue.  I am absolutely convinced.

I think that you should also work on the "Penske file" and get to the bottom of that as well.

  • Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time Line:

Summer 2014 - Bill Clinton, expecting his wife Hillary Clinton to run for President in 2016 as a Democrat, unscrupulously suggests to Donald Trump that Trump should run for President in 2016 as a Republican.  Bill Clinton knows that Hillary has horrible poll numbers so she has a better chance at winning the Presidency if they can rig the election by having Donald Trump run as a plant to help Hillary win.  Donald Trump declines the conspiracy offer from Bill Clinton thinking it was a dumb idea.

April 2015 - Hillary Clinton announces her intention to run for President in 2016 as a Democrat.

May 2015 - Bill Clinton calls Donald Trump and suggests to Trump that he (Trump) "play a larger role in the GOP and focus on Republican base voters."

June 2015 - Donald Trump announces his intention to run for President in 2016 as a Republican.

2016 - Unexpected Wikileaks hurt Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign.

2016 - Despite intentional self-destruction of his Presidential campaign to deflect from the damaging Hillary Clinton Wikileaks, Donald Trump wins the White House.

2016-2021 - Liars in the Democrat Party and MSM cover up the 2016 US Presidential election Clinton conspiracy.

2016-2021 - Trump Republicans fail to capitalize on the 2016 US Presidential election Clinton conspiracy.

:classic_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

It looks like you have done a lot of work on this issue.  I am absolutely convinced.

I think that you should also work on the "Penske file" and get to the bottom of that as well.

GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg?uuid=Xge46juxEeWI0-YhMKzJdQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone absolutely knew that the Clintons wanted a "pied piper" candidate that would fracture the GOP base and hopefully get Clinton in by a hair. What they didn't count on is that Trump was serious and he wound up energizing the base instead.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Everyone absolutely knew that the Clintons wanted a "pied piper" candidate that would fracture the GOP base and hopefully get Clinton in by a hair. What they didn't count on is that Trump was serious and he wound up energizing the base instead.

Uh, no!  

Track the 2016 Wikileaks that hurt Hillary Clinton.  Donald Trump was right there for Hillary limiting the damage to her.  Every time a Wikileaks came out, Donald Trump immediately said or did something stupid to draw media attention away from Hillary and onto him.  

This is a criminal conspiracy.  If Trump Republicans were smart they would pursue this and get the Clintons jailed.  This would completely humiliate the Democrat Party.

:classic_wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CNYBillsFan said:

Uh, no!  

Track the 2016 Wikileaks that hurt Hillary Clinton.  Donald Trump was right there for Hillary limiting the damage to her.  Every time a Wikileaks came out, Donald Trump immediately said or did something stupid to draw media attention away from Hillary and onto him.  

This is a criminal conspiracy.  If Trump Republicans were smart they would pursue this and get the Clintons jailed.  This would completely humiliate the Democrat Party.

:classic_wacko:

It would but let's face it, the Clintons work for powerful unseen interests which is why they've been able to commit every crime under the sun and not get prosecuted for any of them. Anyone who's every had point blank evidence that would land them in jail didn't survive to tell the tale in a court of law.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2021 at 5:23 PM, SackMan518 said:

It would but let's face it, the Clintons work for powerful unseen interests which is why they've been able to commit every crime under the sun and not get prosecuted for any of them. Anyone who's every had point blank evidence that would land them in jail didn't survive to tell the tale in a court of law.

The Clintons are sitting ducks.

It's just that Trump Republicans are too passive and lazy to go after them.

:classic_angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CNYBillsFan said:

The Clintons are sitting ducks.

It's just that Trump Republicans are too passive and lazy to go after them.

:classic_angry:

Perhaps, but also consider that some GOP people are also in bed with them and have foreign investments namely people like McConnell and Romney. Draining the swamp would affect both sides of the aisle.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Perhaps, but also consider that some GOP people are also in bed with them and have foreign investments namely people like McConnell and Romney. Draining the swamp would affect both sides of the aisle.

McConnell and Romney are RINOs.

It's the Trump Republicans who need to go after the Clintons regarding their 2016 US Presidential election conspiracy.  The Clintons will end up in jail.  

Conspiracy is a really bad thing in the eyes of the law.

:classic_mellow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the stupidest shit. Q called - they want their retard from CNY back....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This is the stupidest shit. Q called - they want their retard from CNY back....

I have provided 18 links to reputable news sources.  The Clintons recruited Donald Trump to run as a "plant" in the 2016 US Presidential election.  

Feel free to refute any of them.

Moreover, Trump had nothing to do with the conspiracy - it was all the Clintons.  And when offered a role in the Clinton conspiracy Donald Trump said NO!  But the Clintons don't take no for an answer.

:classic_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...