Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What's the Biden COVID DEATH COUNT Up to? *****

54 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Did you know that if a strong storm comes in over the Pacific, when it gets to Indiana it's Colorado's fault?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

31 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip will defend Joe Biden's horrible handling of the Corona Virus to the death!!!!  LOL.  What an apologist.

Show me where I've defended it

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

We all get it, Hip.  Trump could do no right, Biden can do no wrong.  You really need to go back and review your mountain of work around here.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We all get it, Hip.  Trump could do no right, Biden can do no wrong.  You really need to go back and review your mountain of work around here.  :classic_biggrin:

Not only have I not said that Joe Biden could do no wrong, I posted a thread about him allowing Mexicans to come across the border and what a mistake that is. Try to keep up there, scholar

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not only have I not said that Joe Biden could do no wrong, I posted a thread about him allowing Mexicans to come across the border and what a mistake that is. Try to keep up there, scholar

LOL.  Okay, there's ONE!  And probably solely because of the CHINESE VIRUS.  Please list all the others.......

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Did you know that if a strong storm comes in over the Pacific, when it gets to Indiana it's Colorado's fault?

Yet California, Oregon or Washington would be to blame?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Okay, there's ONE!  And probably solely because of the CHINESE VIRUS.  Please list all the others.......

One year ago today, fatfuk was lying through his teeth about the TRUMP VIRUS.  Remind me jethro, how's this prediction turn out?

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well there's that whole thing about him raising taxes on day one. Oh wait, he never did raise taxes but you idiots kept trying to convince everybody he would.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So Biden won't be raising taxes???  Is that what you're saying Hip???????????????? :classic_wacko:

I'm saying he didn't raise taxes on day one nor has he yet like you fucking Trump lovers kept trying to say was going to happen

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I never said he'd be raising taxes on "day one".  Don't pin that on me.  Higher taxes are coming don't you worry.  As sure as the sun rising in the east or a liberal lying....

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm saying he didn't raise taxes on day one nor has he yet like you fucking Trump lovers kept trying to say was going to happen

I didn't say that you specifically said it, I said you Trump lover said it. That was one of the major talking points of the campaign was that oh no, Joe biden's going to raise taxes and I guarant fucking to you that some of you Trump lovers on here said it whether it was sack of crap or Woody or whoever. By the way, haven't seen Woody too much lately. He must have joined the group that got their heads out of their ass and realized that trying to continue to support Donald Trump is a big fucking mistake

Seek help. soflabillsfan

54 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I didn't say that you specifically said it, I said you Trump lover said it. That was one of the major talking points of the campaign was that oh no, Joe biden's going to raise taxes and I guarant fucking to you that some of you Trump lovers on here said it whether it was sack of crap or Woody or whoever. By the way, haven't seen Woody too much lately. He must have joined the group that got their heads out of their ass and realized that trying to continue to support Donald Trump is a big fucking mistake

What's your point, ace?  Taxes are most certainly going up.  I'm a Trump supporter, not a lover.  I save the loving stuff for the ladies.....:classic_biggrin:

My favorite part:  "Let's go Joe, let's go Joe, this is what we deserve"!  And the idiots cheer.  Interesting too that Sleazy fog brain Joe said it was a 1.9 trillion dollar tax cut that Trump got through.  Now where have we heard that figure being said recently?  Hmmmmm.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Biden should be ashamed of these horrid Covid numbers since his inauguration........

I thought Joe was "elected" because he had the solution to this pandemic.  That was obviously a lie.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden should be ashamed of these horrid Covid numbers since his inauguration........

I thought Joe was "elected" because he had the solution to this pandemic.  That was obviously a lie.

No, Bowman, he was elected so you could post 200000 dumb, meaningless, trolling posts... OK?? THAT'S the reason why. It had nothing to do with Covid, moron

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

My favorite part:  "Let's go Joe, let's go Joe, this is what we deserve"!  And the idiots cheer.  Interesting too that Sleazy fog brain Joe said it was a 1.9 trillion dollar tax cut that Trump got through.  Now where have we heard that figure being said recently?  Hmmmmm.  

That's 1:15 I'll never get back.

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said: