Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What's the Biden COVID DEATH COUNT Up to? *****

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Dude that is NOT paying people to not get the vaccine. What the actual fuck?  

Oh you don't think so? Cops have a choice of following department mandates and getting the vaccine or collect $5,000 and move to Florida and not get the vaccine. That's paying people to not get the vaccine

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Rather biased article and shit source, Hip.  Do better, boy.

It’s not paying people to not get vaccinated. He’s paying out of state police 5000 to come to FL. At least be  honest  when you post. I can post a hundred press conferences of DeSantis insisting that people get vaccinated, right from his frigen mouth, and he’s going to post this bull shit, and try tell me “he is paying people to not get vaccinated “? The guy stuck his middle finger up to Biden and said “I’m going to give vaccines to anyone who wants it” 

• Like 1

Just now, HipKat said:

Oh you don't think so? Cops have a choice of following department mandates and getting the vaccine or collect $5,000 and move to Florida and not get the vaccine. That's paying people to not get the vaccine

No one is obligated to get the vaccine and it's immoral for an employer to mandate it. If Florida welcomes these red pill cops into their fold then so be it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

He’s paying any cop who wants to move to Florida 5000, dude. You took that WAY out of context. You said he is paying people, not certain group or occupation to not get vaccinated. He’s letting people choose, and we could use more good cops. God bless, DeSantis

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He’s paying any cop who wants to move to Florida 5000, dude. You took that WAY out of context. You said he is paying people, not certain group or occupation to not get vaccinated. He’s letting people choose, and we could use more good cops. God bless, DeSantis

Specifically, he's paying out of state police who don't get vaccinated money to move to Florida. That's the stipulation so if they don't want to get vaccinated they get paid.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Specifically, he's paying out of state police who don't get vaccinated money to move to Florida. That's the stipulation so if they don't want to get vaccinated they get paid.

Yeah, you made it sound like DeSantis is paying people to not get vaccinated. I post a video of him insisting people get vaccinated. You post an article about him paying out of state police 5000 to come to FL. Wow he doesn’t want to make people do what they don’t to do? They should just lynch him and throw him front of the firing squad. 

By the way FL is dropping in Corona cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

“NYPD [New York], Minneapolis, Seattle, if you’re not being treated well, we will treat you better here. You can fill important needs for us, and we will compensate you as a result.”

you are actually trying to make this seem like a bad thing. I think you’ve been in IL a little too long, brother. My cousin is NYPD and he said they are being treated like shit from every angle. They can’t even wear a uniform anymore (which they now have to pay for) because people trying to push them into retaliation for physical and verbal abuse and then record it. Maybe that’s the world you want to live in but I will stay here with our governor who wants to let people make their own choice, and treat the police right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

“NYPD [New York], Minneapolis, Seattle, if you’re not being treated well, we will treat you better here. You can fill important needs for us, and we will compensate you as a result.”

you are actually trying to make this seem like a bad thing. I think you’ve been in IL a little too long, brother. My cousin is NYPD and he said they are being treated like shit from every angle. They can’t even wear a uniform anymore (which they now have to pay for) because people trying to push them into retaliation for physical and verbal abuse and then record it. Maybe that’s the world you want to live in but I will stay here with our governor who wants to let people make their own choice, and treat the police right. 

Being asked to take a vaccine is not "not being treated well" for crying out loud

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Being asked to take a vaccine is not "not being treated well" for crying out loud

Dude did you read the whole post? Geez you are dense. They are not being treated well by anyone and he isn’t just asking for cops who didn’t want the vaccine, it’s any cops who feel they are being treated well in those cities. No wonder you voted Biden you talk in circles almost as much as he does. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Dude that is NOT paying people to not get the vaccine. What the actual fuck?  

Hip is extremely dishonest...

• Like 1

Don't forget to sign up for your Nazi medical pass after you get your 14th booster.

NSDAPHitlerjugend-HJ-Gesundheitspass-Ver

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Libs hate it when Covid numbers drop.  Hate it.

Gotta keep the numbers up.  At least until the mid-terms.  :niterider:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Dude did you read the whole post? Geez you are dense. They are not being treated well by anyone and he isn’t just asking for cops who didn’t want the vaccine, it’s any cops who feel they are being treated well in those cities. No wonder you voted Biden you talk in circles almost as much as he does. 

Uh, yeah, did YOU read the article?? But hey, it's your taxes, not mine

The Republican governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, plans to offer $5,000 bonuses to lure police officers from other states who resist vaccine mandates.

Many US cities and government agencies have introduced vaccination mandates for public employees. Resistance among police officers and other first responders has been widely picked up by rightwing media figures and politicians using opposition to Covid public health measures to attack the Biden administration and other Democratic authorities.

“We do have needs in our police and our sheriff’s departments,” DeSantis said. “So, in the next legislative session, I’m going to hopefully sign legislation that gives a $5,000 bonus to any out-of-state law enforcement that relocates in Florida.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Uh, yeah, did YOU read the article?? But hey, it's your taxes, not mine

HipKat: Dead from the neck up.  AND only 5'7" tall....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat: Dead from the neck up.  AND only 5'7" tall....

I didn’t realize he was this far left. He completely ignores my post of DeSsntis insisting on people getting vaccines. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I didn’t realize he was this far left. He completely ignores my post of DeSsntis insisting on people getting vaccines. 

RIght.... Desantis is definitely known for being a HUGE proponent for the vaccines. Dude, talk a walk outside of your bubble and look around a bit

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I saw.  Hip has completely chugged the lib/woketard Kool-Aid.  Believes ANYTHING he reads that he WANTS to believe.  STUPID.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

RIght.... Desantis is definitely known for being a HUGE proponent for the vaccines. Dude, talk a walk outside of your bubble and look around a bit

Why don't you do the same, asshole?  Don't preach to others you dumbass.  You wear BLINDERS day in and day out.  Shut up.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Lmao I’ve definitely seen a lot more of DeSantis than you have. Like I said when they were trying to make vaccines only for old or sick he said he was going to give it to whoever wanted it. I posted an actual video of him saying people needed to get vaccinated. Prove me wrong

hes pleading with people to get vaccinated yet subliminally he’s saying don’t. Cool bubble bro

47 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lmao I’ve definitely seen a lot more of DeSantis than you have. Like I said when they were trying to make vaccines only for old or sick he said he was going to give it to whoever wanted it. I posted an actual video of him saying people needed to get vaccinated. Prove me wrong

hes pleading with people to get vaccinated yet subliminally he’s saying don’t. Cool bubble bro

But the press and libs will lie about DeSantis all day long to further their fucked up agendas.  They should be careful what they say about OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT.

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well yeah, everybody was on board with the vaccines and Joe Joe Biden took office and then all of a sudden all the Trump loving pieces of shit which governor Desantis at the top of that list their song about the vaccine. I mean come on, that's been the argument for most of this year. This guy has gone out of his way to try to circumvent every safety precaution when it comes to this virus and people getting vaccinated. And now he's telling police officers all over the country hey man, if you don't want to get vaccinated come to Florida and I'll give you $5,000.

You may have seen more of him but you live in a bubble and you're not seeing what the rest of the country is

Seek help. soflabillsfan