Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What's the Biden COVID DEATH COUNT Up to? *****

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

What’s the deal with Biden? He gets angry a lot, doesn’t he? He must have been one ass-kicking sumbitch irishman back in the day, the way he gets sometimes. You’d think you’d be all past that when you get to that age.

anyway, I do enjoy a tough old coot though. Here’s Curly, Izzy and “ain’t got it no Moe” Biden. Tough sumbitches, all three.

35583FAA-C00A-4832-BD64-A67F71539749.jpeg

34C9FDBC-0F43-4153-A6E6-60ED0B532CAE.jpeg

4A92FDAD-AC09-4CEE-8276-8B256684C24E.jpeg

Biden is hot air and a big fraud.  Corn Pop, huh?  LOL.  Fake tough hombre story.  Spare us, Senile Joe.

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

What’s the deal with Biden? He gets angry a lot, doesn’t he? He must have been one ass-kicking sumbitch irishman back in the day, the way he gets sometimes. You’d think you’d be all past that when you get to that age.

anyway, I do enjoy a tough old coot though. Here’s Curly, Izzy and “ain’t got it no Moe” Biden. Tough sumbitches, all three.

Biden is hot air and a big fraud.  Corn Pop, huh?  LOL.  Fake tough hombre story.  Spare us, Senile Joe.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

it is what it is

Mentally jerking off is still jerking off!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Does anyone have the latest numbers??????

I do! Over 410,000 people died while Donald Trump was president of coronavirus

• Sad 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

The above looks like a bit of stalking to me.  Does anyone concur?  Joe's only been in 9 days or so compared to all of Trump's time with the damned CHINESE VIRUS.  Let's give Senile Joe ample time to play catch up.  Plus Joe has the added benefit of Trump's vaccine that was produced in record time.  Seems quite a bit like comparing apples to oranges to me.  Thoughts?   

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nope, wrong. I know exactly who the "ones behind the abuse of power in Congress" are. The hypocrites that went one way with Obama, the opposite with Trump, back to the first policies with Biden. 

The ONLY  reason that Republicans jumped on the Trump coattails in 2016 is because they saw a golden opportunity to take advantage of his sheep and get their votes. That's it! NOW, they see Trump's cult of idiots didn't just go away and they STILL need those votes. That's why McCarthy went to Florida to kiss his ring yesterday. That's why 45 REPUBLICAN Senators voted against convicting him. and 73 million dipshits - like you - fall right in line every time one of them furthers their lies.

And you have the balls to call Biden's administration a cartel??? After the cast of idiots that we just dealt with for the last 4 years???? How fucking daft are you people. 

2e344-thinkstockphotos-522887203.jpg

My God, don't ever try and take any kind of political science courses.  This will be the outcome.  You'd be wasting your money and time and everyone else's time having wade through it.  SMH

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

FanBack please forgive me.  This is just for show.

I understand.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I understand that my JERKingoff in public is gross but it defines me.  What can I say.

that says it all Im afraid. 

14 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You're a child, it's to be expected.  Your attempt at riling me or others with "President Biden, nice ring to it" just isn't going to work. What I get now that I didn't have before is a real perspective on where this country and this world is headed.  Now I know.  We are headed down a really bad road and when Crazy Joe has served his useful purpose for the real cartel running our institutions and the world it is going to get even worse when the VP paramour takes over.  Let me know when the time comes how you like the shit pile you'll be standing in too.   

You really need to take a long look at the ones behind the abuse of power in Congress and in particular the impeachment article and their purposeful scurrility with which they desecrated the process, the Constitution and their office.  That's the truth about the impeachments, not that Donald Trump did anything wrong.  The election, well we shall see although the Marist left, so far, haven't been caught yet.  If you swear you see a flying saucer, an alien craft, but fail to look behind you and see the man holding a long pole and wire connected to the model, have you really seen a UFO?  You seem to think so.  

Ohhhhh, so Gaslit Greg is officially owning Joe Biden now since he thinks it has a "nice ring to it." We'll remember!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

My God, don't ever try and take any kind of political science courses.  This will be the outcome.  You'd be wasting your money and time and everyone else's time having wade through it.  SMH

Derp cUz I SeD sO..... Derp derp

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Ohhhhh, so Gaslit Greg is officially owning Joe Biden now since he thinks it has a "nice ring to it." We'll remember!

Yes we will.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can someone find that Biden Covid death count number, please?  Thanks.

I’m sure it’s under 400k. 

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can someone find that Biden Covid death count number, please?  Thanks.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker/

• Thanks 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

...'cause when you have nothing else to cry about....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

...'cause when you have nothing else to cry about....

gas.png

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

gas.png

Uh huh.... And? 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Uh huh.... And? 

bideneo.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

31,210 and growing fast.  I thought Biden was going to stop this thing in it's tracks.  Maybe when he's finished here in the USA, Senile Joe can lend a helping hand to the United Kingdom.  Looks like they could use it.  Are England's Covid problems all Trump's fault too????????????????  Are they?