Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

What's the Biden COVID DEATH COUNT Up to? *****

10 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Were ya'll keeping this much track when Trump was president?  No?  got it.

LOL.  Everyone on the left and in the MSM sure was.  Didn't exactly have to look real hard to find - it was EVERYWHERE.  Doubt the accuracy, but completely blamed on Trump nonetheless.  This is just a bit of turnabout.  Exact same "rules" apply.  Biden gets to benefit from the Trump vaccine.  

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I like to JERKoff in public.  It gets me the attention I cannot get any other way.  Self pleasure is my only option.  Sad but true.  My mom says not to be sad about but I cannot help it.  

This is indeed sad.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

This is indeed sad.  

You have to mention someone's Mom?

You are sad.

Presenting the deed. 

36 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I dont understand why people think me living with my Mom makes me a lame-ass d00shnozzle. What am I missing?

You are missing self-awareness.

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

Biden doesn't have a plan. All he's doing is continuing what Trump was already doing and claiming he thought of it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden doesn't have a plan. All he's doing is continuing what Trump was already doing and claiming he thought of it.

We know what works, other countries have done it, America isn't willing to give up their rights in order to achieve the success that Australia/New Zealand has.  And the Gov't isn't willing to pay up for borrowing the freedoms they'd have to restrict in order to do it as well.

• Disagree 1
  • Gay 1

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Will do Hip.  We'll also do some math as far as time frames/deaths over periods of time/percentages, etc.  Need to get this right.

Let me help you out with that. Over 410,000 people dead in 10 months. There's your guideline.

Ready, set, go!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Whatever it is, Crazy Uncle Joe won't have it stick to him by the worthless media because he has already said there is nothing that can be down about it at least for the next three months and then we will get another update on his "plan".  

I really don't know why your side keeps saying that when within the first week of his presidency he assembled a covid-19 task force and has already put the wheels into motion to increase vaccinations Nationwide. Seems to me like he's not waiting 3 months for anything to happen. If you guys ever said anything that had any kind of substantial basis to it, the world would fucking explode.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Here he is hiding a pen.  

I'm pretty sure he can drink a glass of water with one hand and walk down a ramp without any problems

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

More ignorance from the most ignorant cuckold on here. If Biden was doing the same thing Trump was doing, he would be downplaying it, pretending it didn't exist and making bullshit promises on when it would end in the next week or two

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That is exactly what he's doing.  The MSM does it's best to push the lie along.  Disgusting.

Some around here are already getting defensive when it comes to Senile Joe.  This should really get fun as Biden's errors and bad policies get worse and worse.  Biden is going to be a terrible President.  Wait and see.

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

You are missing self-awareness.

Your act is tiresome. Baltic Avenue.

Defeat my original posts.  That would gain my respect.  Sadly, you cannot.

Biden's putting his "big Covid Plan" into action!  LOL.  Really "smart" people on the case now!!!!  How long do we give him for real results?  I have a feeling all the big promises will amount to a big DUD.  Biden and company will attempt to take full credit for all the Trump work. Not going to work.  Dems have no real plan or clue.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Its true that I am a tiresome bore and I have a propensity to JERKoff in public.  but on the plus side, I live in my mommy's basement and she brings me grilled cheese and meds. 

always look on the bright side!

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

I really don't know why your side keeps saying that when within the first week of his presidency he assembled a covid-19 task force and has already put the wheels into motion to increase vaccinations Nationwide. Seems to me like he's not waiting 3 months for anything to happen. If you guys ever said anything that had any kind of substantial basis to it, the world would fucking explode.

Most everything he is doing is a contradiction to his statements he made from his basement or his occasional car rallies at an abandoned drive-in.  No he's not waiting three months to crash this country, he's going right at it or rather the minions that tell him what to say and sign keep shoving EO's in front of him.  I am not worried about what you think is a substantial basis or not, it's not for you anyways,   Just sit back and watch Rome burn.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm pretty sure he can drink a glass of water with one hand and walk down a ramp without any problems

Are you?  He can't walk a dog very far. 

He can't get in an argument with a constituent without wanting to go out back and finish the discussion or a pushup competition.  He reminds me of Lloyd Bridges' character, Izzy Mandelbaum, on Seinfeld.  That was funny, Biden is not though; reality again.    

He's a wobbling, slurring, mumbling, stuttering brain fogged example of a person with dementia and everyone knew that......everyone!    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

He can't get in an argument with a constituent without wanting to go out back and finish the discussion or a pushup competition.  He reminds me of Lloyd Bridges' character, Izzy Mandelbaum, on Seinfeld.  That was funny, Biden is not though; reality again.    

He's a wobbling, slurring, mumbling, stuttering brain fogged example of a person with dementia and everyone knew that......everyone!    

President Joe Biden! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Although not quite as nice as twice impeached, lost in a landslide former inept president Trump...

Actually that does have a few little niceties in it also

Seek help. soflabillsfan

40 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

What’s the deal with Biden? He gets angry a lot, doesn’t he? He must have been one ass-kicking sumbitch irishman back in the day, the way he gets sometimes. You’d think you’d be all past that when you get to that age.

anyway, I do enjoy a tough old coot though. Here’s Curly, Izzy and “ain’t got it no Moe” Biden. Tough sumbitches, all three.

35583FAA-C00A-4832-BD64-A67F71539749.jpeg

34C9FDBC-0F43-4153-A6E6-60ED0B532CAE.jpeg

4A92FDAD-AC09-4CEE-8276-8B256684C24E.jpeg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

President Joe Biden! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Although not quite as nice as twice impeached, lost in a landslide former inept president Trump...

Actually that does have a few little niceties in it also

You're a child, it's to be expected.  Your attempt at riling me or others with "President Biden, nice ring to it" just isn't going to work. What I get now that I didn't have before is a real perspective on where this country and this world is headed.  Now I know.  We are headed down a really bad road and when Crazy Joe has served his useful purpose for the real cartel running our institutions and the world it is going to get even worse when the VP paramour takes over.  Let me know when the time comes how you like the shit pile you'll be standing in too.   

You really need to take a long look at the ones behind the abuse of power in Congress and in particular the impeachment article and their purposeful scurrility with which they desecrated the process, the Constitution and their office.  That's the truth about the impeachments, not that Donald Trump did anything wrong.  The election, well we shall see although the Marist left, so far, haven't been caught yet.  If you swear you see a flying saucer, an alien craft, but fail to look behind you and see the man holding a long pole and wire connected to the model, have you really seen a UFO?  You seem to think so.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

not that Donald Trump did anything wrong. 

MAGATs will ball wash this guy no matter what.  Does not matter the transgression.  Dear leader is infallible. He is perfection.

The most egregious irony , though there are many, is that MAGATs absolutely WORSHIP this disgusting, venal, lying, abusive shit stain that would not piss on them if they were on fire.  That's just how it is in a cult.  You know the old saying:

shtat1mplt7ezszzg.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You're a child, it's to be expected.  Your attempt at riling me or others with "President Biden, nice ring to it" just isn't going to work. What I get now that I didn't have before is a real perspective on where this country and this world is headed.  Now I know.  We are headed down a really bad road and when Crazy Joe has served his useful purpose for the real cartel running our institutions and the world it is going to get even worse when the VP paramour takes over.  Let me know when the time comes how you like the shit pile you'll be standing in too.   

You really need to take a long look at the ones behind the abuse of power in Congress and in particular the impeachment article and their purposeful scurrility with which they desecrated the process, the Constitution and their office.  That's the truth about the impeachments, not that Donald Trump did anything wrong.  The election, well we shall see although the Marist left, so far, haven't been caught yet.  If you swear you see a flying saucer, an alien craft, but fail to look behind you and see the man holding a long pole and wire connected to the model, have you really seen a UFO?  You seem to think so.  

Nope, wrong. I know exactly who the "ones behind the abuse of power in Congress" are. The hypocrites that went one way with Obama, the opposite with Trump, back to the first policies with Biden. 

The ONLY  reason that Republicans jumped on the Trump coattails in 2016 is because they saw a golden opportunity to take advantage of his sheep and get their votes. That's it! NOW, they see Trump's cult of idiots didn't just go away and they STILL need those votes. That's why McCarthy went to Florida to kiss his ring yesterday. That's why 45 REPUBLICAN Senators voted against convicting him. and 73 million dipshits - like you - fall right in line every time one of them furthers their lies.

And you have the balls to call Biden's administration a cartel??? After the cast of idiots that we just dealt with for the last 4 years???? How fucking daft are you people. 

• Haha 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I'm sorry FanBack please forgive me.  Sometimes I can be a keyboard warrior and don't think through the consequences.  I can only change your original post then defeat that.   

You were born with a limited intellect and conditioned to be hateful and closed minded.   I only ask that you try to do better. 

36 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Normally mommy limits my keyboard time because even she gets embarrassed because I JERKoff so much in public.  The meds dont really help so she has to take away the keyboard to stop me from my uncontrollable urge to give myself satisfaction in public in the only way possible.    The world has all kinds of people, I just happen to be a JERKoff.

it is what it is

• Haha 1