6 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

If I had a conviction that BTC would go above $100,000 by December 2021, I would buy a couple hundred thousand dollars of it.  It would be worth the risk.

I struggle with it too.

I just don’t know how it’s going to 20x by December. 

But someone I know is CONVINCED of it. He eats, breathes, and sleeps cryptocurrency and he is stacking bitcoins because he believes it will be more millions.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

31 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

If I had a conviction that BTC would go above $100,000 by December 2021, I would buy a couple hundred thousand dollars of it.  It would be worth the risk.

I don't see much risk. It fluctuates, but the more people who buy into it, and more and more are all the time, the higher it goes. It should stay bullish fopr a long time, IMO

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't see much risk. It fluctuates, but the more people who buy into it, and more and more are all the time, the higher it goes. It should stay bullish fopr a long time, IMO

Even more than that, institutions are gobbling up huge amounts of it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Even more than that, institutions are gobbling up huge amounts of it.

I think I will buy Tulip Bulbs....LOL

Draft OL-Dillion Radunz, TE Tommy Tremble, OG-Quinn Meinerz, 

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

B6497323-0FDF-4ADD-9489-3B539D4BF461.jpeg

What is all this?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What is all this?

This weeks earnings release dates. Stocks often, but not always, go up right before an earnings report.

• Thanks 1

HCMH.  Another otc.  They have a huge patent lawsuit against Phillip Morris for stealing a design on smokeless cigarette.   They will either win gazillions or PM will settle for billions.  Either way, huge opportunity.  Trading at .0033 cents.  That is up 101% since Friday.   For the mathematically deficient, you could have doubled your investment in 1 day.

Billions is chump change for Phillip Morris.    They usually settle lawsuits.

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I invested in a nice pair of boots, this really helps when I clean the horse barn

On 2/7/2021 at 3:26 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I struggle with it too.

I just don’t know how it’s going to 20x by December. 

But someone I know is CONVINCED of it. He eats, breathes, and sleeps cryptocurrency and he is stacking bitcoins because he believes it will be more millions.

I heard this before. I had a friend like that two years ago and I lost a lot of money listening to him. FOMO, fear of missing out, got the better of me. There has already been a huge spike this month. Not to be a Debby downer here but the odds are good a big investor will pull a huge lump some out at the first sign of trouble and the market will aggressively overreact to it because cryptos has a reputation of being so volatile in nature. It's wise to only invest money you can afford to lose because it's a huge gamble. 

4 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I heard this before. I had a friend like that two years ago and I lost a lot of money listening to him. FOMO, fear of missing out, got the better of me. There has already been a huge spike this month. Not to be a Debby downer here but the odds are good a big investor will pull a huge lump some out at the first sign of trouble and the market will aggressively overreact to it because cryptos has a reputation of being so volatile in nature. It's wise to only invest money you can afford to lose because it's a huge gamble. 

You may very well be right.

Only time shall tell.

I'll be pretty bummed if he's right and I didn't get in on it though.

you could dollar cost average on cryptos.  I no nothing of cryptos, but volitile stocks that always seem to trend up you should dollar cost average into them.  But then again I still have to keep my day job. lol

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You may very well be right.

Only time shall tell.

I'll be pretty bummed if he's right and I didn't get in on it though.

I get it, all I'm saying is don't invest money you aren't prepared to lose, it may just be peaking now in the short term....It "eventually" may get there like they are predicting but it's hard to keep this pace, its been climbing since March of last year. 

Covid has been good to bitcoin. Maybe the powers to be wanted a new unregulated world currency..so hey let's create a pandemic and inflate all these national currencies, while Bitcoin explodes D8FEFC17-C76E-4F49-A10D-3A2CE74A6EA4.thumb.jpeg.a2b6918536cd324141572140ae8adcc7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Bottom line with Crypto is that it's part of the transition to the more virtual way of living. Everything is online. It's a natural part of it all.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Any good stocks worth investing in lately? Thought this might have taken off more than it has 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Any good stocks worth investing in lately? Thought this might have taken off more than it has 

Bitcoin is up 24% since I put that $100 bucks into it a week and a half ago.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

AGTC has made me quite a bit the last two days, SENS has too, both are expected to reach around $20 a share, AGTC I bought at little over $4 and SENS same, AGTC is around $8 right now and SENS is around $5

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Bitcoin is up 24% since I put that $100 bucks into it a week and a half ago.

I put a 100 in at the same time. 👍 I also put a 100 in year and half ago when it was 3800 that worked out well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rcas0308 said:

I put a 100 in at the same time. 👍 I also put a 100 in year and half ago when it was 3800 that worked out well. 

This is a slow time of year and checks are not good but I'm still going to drop a $100 bucks out of every one I can.

Seek help. soflabillsfan