drpepper

"Morale" is the reason why McDermott says he kicked field goals

Bills coach Sean McDermott may realize, in hindsight, that he should have been more aggressive on fourth downs in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game. But at the time, he thought he had to play it safe. McDermott said today that he worried about going for it on fourth down and seeing his team get discouraged if [more]

View the full article

McD and Lefleur will be the 2 coaches remembered for playing scared.....no other ways about it.....You dont kick FG's inside the 10 yard line when your going against Mahomes....My God man seriously??

• Thanks 1

If you wanna bitch about field goals look what packers did at end. Took the needed three pts and would come back later hopefully to get the td. And he should have run it in a few plays earlier.

2 hours ago, jpp said:

McD and Lefleur will be the 2 coaches remembered for playing scared.....no other ways about it.....You dont kick FG's inside the 10 yard line when your going against Mahomes....My God man seriously??

Word.  That's about as bad as Marrone punting on the other team's 40.  You can't win like that.  When you play the Chiefs you gotta sack up and put everything on the line.  Three points are as good as none against the Chiefs.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.