Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

A statement from UA plumbers and Pipefitters to Biden

Biden was endorsed by the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters in the 2020 election. The group was notably disappointed with the decision. “In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” General Association President Mark McManus said in a statement.

Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world," he added. "Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction.”

https://meaww.com/joe-biden-cancels-keystone-xl-pipeline-project-union-that-endorsed-him-upset-over-jobs-lost

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Biden was endorsed by the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters in the 2020 election. The group was notably disappointed with the decision. “In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” General Association President Mark McManus said in a statement.

Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world," he added. "Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction.”

https://meaww.com/joe-biden-cancels-keystone-xl-pipeline-project-union-that-endorsed-him-upset-over-jobs-lost

joker.png

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Yes.  

I worked with a systems engineer.   Big believer in climate change, etc.

A few years ago, he was livid with the Obama administration's opposition to the pipeline.  He was also a dual citizen; he was born in Canada.

He said, 'The oil is going to come across the border.  What is safer and less of a threat to the environment, a pipeline or trucking it over via railroad?'

You wanted Biden? You're going to get him... good and hard.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 1/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Nuke said:

If you vote for someone who campaigns on the promise of eliminating your job, don't act surprised when you find yourself unemployed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crinoline said:

If you vote for someone who campaigns on the promise of eliminating your job, don't act surprised when you find yourself unemployed.

He promised everything to everyone. There’s videos all over the place of him saying “I’m not against fracking” then he turns around and says “ we’re going to end oil”. Well which is it? I said the second Pennsylvania turned blue, when their economy crashes they’ve got nobody to blame but themselves. The guy said “ union, union, union” all along the campaign trail. Then day one ends a job that is predicting 11,000 union jobs? 

19 hours ago, Nuke said:

He promised everything to everyone. There’s videos all over the place of him saying “I’m not against fracking” then he turns around and says “ we’re going to end oil”. Well which is it? I said the second Pennsylvania turned blue, when their economy crashes they’ve got nobody to blame but themselves. The guy said “ union, union, union” all along the campaign trail. Then day one ends a job that is predicting 11,000 union jobs? 

Democrats are like locusts, they devour and destroy an area, then move onto the next one. B..b..but Trump bad!!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Democrats are like locusts, they devour and destroy an area, then move onto the next one. B..b..but Trump bad!!!!

Spot on.

There are more employed in Solar and Wind Energy than Coal - Do you spend 2x the resources propping up coal or grow Solar and Wind and let the market shift those coal jobs to the new, growing industry.

With Keystone, once the pipeline is done, where do those jobs go?  And we're talking about moving crude from CA to primarily the Gulf to be refined and exported, while we're still importing a crapload of oil everyday from around the world.  

What about building out refineries and industrial processing (Carbon Fiber, etc) closer to the source and keeping that oil and it's derivatives in our country and reducing the importation of oil the the amount Keystone would deliver?  

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, foster said:

There are more employed in Solar and Wind Energy than Coal - Do you spend 2x the resources propping up coal or grow Solar and Wind and let the market shift those coal jobs to the new, growing industry.

With Keystone, once the pipeline is done, where do those jobs go?  And we're talking about moving crude from CA to primarily the Gulf to be refined and exported, while we're still importing a crapload of oil everyday from around the world.  

What about building out refineries and industrial processing (Carbon Fiber, etc) closer to the source and keeping that oil and it's derivatives in our country and reducing the importation of oil the the amount Keystone would deliver?  

You have done no actual research on these issues. Please come back when you're ready to sit at the adult table.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

pwned

• Gay 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

12 hours ago, foster said:

Coal: 50,000 employed in coal end of 2019

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/us-coal-mining-employment-hits-new-low-at-the-end-of-2019-may-go-lower-in-2020-57173047

Solar: Prepandemic 250,000 now closer to 188,000 due to Covid job losses

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/coronavirus-wipes-out-solar-job-growth

Wind: 111,000 in 2018, most likely significantly larger now.

https://www.eesi.org/papers/view/fact-sheet-jobs-in-renewable-energy-energy-efficiency-and-resilience-2019

The Wind, Solar and other clean energy industry could absorb the 50,000 Coal related jobs easily.

This story isn’t about coal. The Democrats killed coal decades ago. I was working a shut down at Russell Station the day Chucky Schumer gave his big speech at the front gate, effectively shutting it. There was talk at the time of investing the money to turn it into a “clean burning” power house, much like NYSEG did to Dresden. Chucky said nope. Ending hundreds of full time jobs+ 4 shut downs a year hiring anywhere from 50-100 skilled tradesmen. I don’t think that there is any coal burners operating anywhere in Western New York or maybe New York period. Dresden is long gone. I worked at Milliken about 10 years ago and it was fighting for it’s life. I drove past it last week, on the other side of the lake and it looked abandoned. It’s easy to sit in your nice cozy secure job and say those jobs will easily be replaced. Think about being a 30+ year boilermaker or steamfitter and being told go start over working on a solar panel. A completely different skill set. But, I think of things like a 35 year union  construction worker, not everyone else does. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, foster said:

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/us-coal-mining-employment-hits-new-low-at-the-end-of-2019-may-go-lower-in-2020-57173047

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/coronavirus-wipes-out-solar-job-growth

https://www.eesi.org/papers/view/fact-sheet-jobs-in-renewable-energy-energy-efficiency-and-resilience-2019

The Wind, Solar and other clean energy industry could absorb the 50,000 Coal related jobs easily.

Untrue. 

21 hours ago, foster said:

You could employ twice the amount of workers for those alternative energies but they won't match the power output of coal fired plants and they've already tried especially with the plants that burn wood and trash. John Kerry's recent comments about coal workers shifting over to solar and wind are 2021's version of "learn to code." Hydroelectric and nuclear are the only two alternatives that will give us the same capacity without absorbing huge swaths of real estate and creating eyesores that even the liberal elite don't want near their fancy homes.

Pwned.

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

You know when a spineless Leftist like Trumka is disappointed you done fucked up. I've seen so many members of my own union be Pro-Trump over the last 4 years and now that the election is over the Pro-Biden faction is completely and utterly silent. I thought by now they might be crowing about all of the good that Joe has done with his pile of executive orders but nope, the best you can get is "Well at least he's not Orange Man!"

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You know when a spineless Leftist like Trumka is disappointed you done fucked up. I've seen so many members of my own union be Pro-Trump over the last 4 years and now that the election is over the Pro-Biden faction is completely and utterly silent. I thought by now they might be crowing about all of the good that Joe has done with his pile of executive orders but nope, the best you can get is "Well at least he's not Orange Man!"

Over 50% of my union voted Trump

21 hours ago, Nuke said:

Over 50% of my union voted Trump

Likewise from what I've gathered from discussions on Facebook union groups. Of course the other side is calling them traitors not knowing that the Democrats haven't done anything for unions in ages but are only too happy to take our money.

Parler @NYexile