Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Should politics stay in its own section?

Should politics stay in its own section now that the Billsseason is over  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should politics stay where it is or get moved back to the sports section?

• Keep it where it is
    • Move it back to sports

So many people complained about politics littering the sports section and thankfully, when football started it got moved to its own section. Now that the bill season is over, should it stay where it is or be brought back into the sports forums?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

then just kill the politics section because it will be a ghostland, and those people that do want to talk politics will leave the board bc hardly nobody else is talking politics, except the mean vindictive abusive partisan assholes at the fringe of each side, which no reasonable person wants to deal with. so it will be a dead useless forum

idk why this is such a hard concept to understand. this is a free speech board at a time we desperately need free speech boards. and to get conversations flowing they have to be presented to the user first thing upon them arriving at the site. if they see it, an idea may spark them to participate, and often does. but they wont go looking for it so it will die on the vine

besides, how ungrateful and lazy do you have to be to NOT be able to make ONE FUCKING CLICK to get to the topic you want?!? Lit went out of his way to create buttons where you can get exactly the content you want with ONE FUCKING CLICK. oh but thats too fucking much for you whiny fragile babies to deal with. ONE CLICK. nope, give me my pacifier because im going to cry until you make it so that i dont have to make ONE FUCKING CLICK

the poll will easily be won by the ones who want a separate forum. thats bc they are weak minded and lazy. i greatly respect Lit and anybody else that recognizes the vital importance of free speech and open dialog because it is the cure for the massively FUCKED UP place this country is in right now. go ahead and vote to kill the politics section, but dont expect me not to slap you vigorously across the face to try to wake you the fuck up about the importance of spurring dialog at this shitty ass time in american history

• Gay 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Fuck yes

Si

Oui

Ja

Evet

Tak

Sim

That's 7 languages of yes if you are wondering. Keep that garbage out of the football section. Fuck politics now, tomorrow and forever. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So many people complained about politics littering the sports section and thankfully, when football started it got moved to its own section. Now that the bill season is over, should it stay where it is or be brought back into the sports forums?

You should combine the two so that our propaganda can reach a larger audience!  I hope your idea is considered by Buffalo Range leadership!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Meathead said:

then just kill the politics section because it will be a ghostland, and those people that do want to talk politics will leave the board bc hardly nobody else is talking politics, except the mean vindictive abusive partisan assholes at the fringe of each side, which no reasonable person wants to deal with. so it will be a dead useless forum

idk why this is such a hard concept to understand. this is a free speech board at a time we desperately need free speech boards. and to get conversations flowing they have to be presented to the user first thing upon them arriving at the site. if they see it, an idea may spark them to participate, and often does. but they wont go looking for it so it will die on the vine

besides, how ungrateful and lazy do you have to be to NOT be able to make ONE FUCKING CLICK to get to the topic you want?!? Lit went out of his way to create buttons where you can get exactly the content you want with ONE FUCKING CLICK. oh but thats too fucking much for you whiny fragile babies to deal with. ONE CLICK. nope, give me my pacifier because im going to cry until you make it so that i dont have to make ONE FUCKING CLICK

the poll will easily be won by the ones who want a separate forum. thats bc they are weak minded and lazy. i greatly respect Lit and anybody else that recognizes the vital importance of free speech and open dialog because it is the cure for the massively FUCKED UP place this country is in right now. go ahead and vote to kill the politics section, but dont expect me no to slap you vigorously across the face to try to wake you the fuck up about the importance of spurring dialog at this shitty ass time in american history

yes you can get what you want with one click but you always seem to leave out the obvious choice people who want both but don't want to have to pick through one to get to the other. You know how it works here once football ends. The main forums become all political and people who don't want to see politics bitch about it. you do know that giving them their own section would be following the same template that basically every message board on the fucking planet uses right?

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

this isnt every other message board on the planet. if you dont like how its organized, the GO MELD WITH THE MASSES SOMEWHERE ELSE. all you will be doing is perpetuating the circumstances that made this country as fucked up as it is right now. but thats your right, even if it is stupid as fuck

and the "most people" argument is the worst one you could possibly use. "most people" are more wrong than they are correct. most people make brutally horrible mistakes because they follow the pack instead of thinking for themselves. its the fact that every other board puts politics in a separate section that got us to the fucked up place that we are now in this country, by relegating an important subject to the back room. in the meantime, we all focus on meaningless empty entertainment the progresses NOTHING, while the kooks that stormed the capitol or showed up at a peaceful white supremacist (idiots) rally with homemade weapons spark a violent confrontation

so no, i completely reject your notion that we should follow the crowd. i dont give a fuck what "most people" or most boards do. that path leads to dysfunction way more often than not. fuck what other boards do, thats you being programmed by repetition of a mistake. youre only creating that which we, the enlightened ones, are fighting to eliminate

again ... ONE FUCKING BUTTON. if you want you can make politics disappear with ONE FUCKING BUTTON. how weak minded does someone have to be to not be able to handle one fucking click to get rid of the content they dont want? thats absurdly lazy and oozing with animal brain thinking (thats a bad thing, btw)

you gotta be fucking kidding me with this nonsense

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

but you always seem to leave out the obvious choice people who want both but don't want to have to pick through one to get to the other

this makes no fucking sense

theres no picking through required. you want sports? click sports and *poof* like magic all you get is sports. you want politics? click politics and *poof* all you get is politics

next inane senseless bitch and moan, please

I would rather see it merged after an appropriate mourning period after the epically Bills-y way the season ended.  Because the main board always turns into a ghost town once football season ends.  

PS.

THANK YOU BILLS FOR MURDERING MY DREAM OF SOMEHOW THIS SEASON WILL BE DIFFERENT.  

Lucy and the football, part 28.

/end whine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

this makes no fucking sense

theres no picking through required. you want sports? click sports and *poof* like magic all you get is sports. you want politics? click politics and *poof* all you get is politics

next inane senseless bitch and moan, please

well, it may be a tough pill to swallow but not everybody agrees with your perspective on it. I respect it but personally, I don't agree either

Seek help. soflabillsfan

it doesnt matter what other people think. and youre starting down the "most people argument" again, which is a loser argument

what matters is what Lit thinks, and thank god he is seeing the bigger picture

this is a shit little board in a tiny corner of the interwebs that has a legacy of sports and political talk. this board is more visionary, more responsible, and more patriotic than all of those other clone boards you want us to copy. it is providing a critical service to america, one tiny voice at a time, allowing people to say whatever is on their mind at a time when people are getting permanent bans from evil social media, getting fired for telling the truth, and having their lives ruined by a disgusting psychotic mob mentality. having ALL topics come up in the main forum when you enter encourages people to glimpse at the titles and if something "political" or any non-sports theme catches their eye they may go in and participate, and often do

anybody that complains about having to click on ONE SINGLE FUCKING BUTTON to get only the content they desire is cordially invited to take their whiney lazy ass somewhere else. this is exactly what Lit has said himself many times in the past, i just happen to agree with him wholeheartedly. this board has priorities that go beyond sports, and thats because of Lit, and he deserves a medal of some sorts for it

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

it doesnt matter what other people think. and youre starting down the "most people argument" again, which is a loser argument

what matters is what Lit thinks, and thank god he is seeing the bigger picture

this is a shit little board in a tiny corner of the interwebs that has a legacy of sports and political talk. this board is more visionary, more responsible, and more patriotic than all of those other clone boards you want us to copy. it is providing a critical service to america, one tiny voice at a time, allowing people to say whatever is on their mind at a time when people are getting permanent bans from evil social media, getting fired for telling the truth, and having their lives ruined by disgusting a psychotic mob mentality. having ALL topics come up in the main forum when you enter encourages people to glimpse at the titles and if something "political" or any non-sports theme catches their eye they may go in and participate, and often do

anybody that complains about having to click on ONE SINGLE FUCKING BUTTON to get only the content they desire is cordially invited to take their whiney lazy ass somewhere else. this is exactly what Lit has said himself many times in the past, i just happen to agree with him wholeheartedly. this board has priorities that go beyond sports, and thats because of Lit, and he deserves a medal of some sorts for it

Why can't you just let people vote? I mean, don't you think you made your point in the first post?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

i dont give a fuck what people vote. im just a typo mod, i have no control here, i dont want it. besides, i dont need to see no damn vote, i already told you how it would turn out when you were the only one who had voted

Lit has made a decision, one that i strongly agree with, and he even went to the trouble to program those topic buttons so that people would stop bitching. of course they bitched anyway over ONE FUCKING CLICK. if Lit changes his mind then i will honor that decision and leave it alone. so gather a mob and go lobby him

whats next, are you going to insist no politics talk in the shoutbox? whats the difference? Lit gave you a tool to get rid of political posts, are you going to mob up to get him to ban political talk in the sb? its all so completely nonsensical

i find it offensive that Lit does something courageous, vital, and necessary during these fucked up times, and some members are so shallow and weak they cant be bothered to make ONE FUCKING CLICK to get what they want. how devoid of character does a person have to be to think and act that way?!? its infuriating how self-centered most people are. you can contribute to something positive about the fucked up world around you, or you can bitch and moan bc your dainty little prissy eyes might have to glance at something mildly annoying before you can make your ONE FUCKING CLICK

here, you want your vote? ill sticky it for you. that way its easy to find so you can build your mob and try to pressure Lit to buckle. i will abide by what he decides

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

i dont give a fuck what people vote. im just a typo mod, i have no control here, i dont want it. besides, i dont need to see no damn vote, i already told you how it would turn out when you were the only one who had voted

I was the 6th one to vote, actually and build my mob?? Dude, I just posted a poll. The only time I even posted in it was to reply to you who is going way off the wall about it. Don't you have better things to be upset about?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I was the 6th one to vote, actually and build my mob?? Dude, I just posted a poll. The only time I even posted in it was to reply to you who is going way off the wall about it. Don't you have better things to be upset about?

You two should kiss and make up.

Need a separate FanBack (Reigning Poster Laureate of the Range) section to bring in traffic.  The obvious solution.

Gee, I wonder why

Have you ever known anyone that was chronically ill and perpetually suffering? This is what happens. Even though I try, I can't help it, it's just going to happen sometimes. I would apologize but I know it's just going to happen again sooner or later. And if you knew how bad my situation was, you would say I'm actually doing pretty good under the circumstances

Even though my tone was probably overly aggressive, I still stand 100% behind the gist of what I said. This comes up every off-season, and every time the answer is the same. Yet you guys still insist on bringing it up again and making it an issue. I doubt lit is going to change his mind, but if he does I will abide by it, after probably one last bitch session

So do what you got to do, but if lit doesn't change his mind I pray to God that you remember what his decision is and just STFU about it. You've got those damn buttons right in front of your face that Lit gave you, for the life of me I can't figure out why you don't just use them. It was an excellent solution and there's absolutely no reason to bitch about it

• Like 2

After reading the thread I wish to change my vote to go ahead and merge them.  Anyone can filter the topics they want to see.  And remember the popular vote is not the electoral vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keeping them butt hurt tRumpsters on a separate page has it's advantages.........................queue Bowman's response

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Keeping them butt hurt tRumpsters on a separate page has it's advantages.........................queue Bowman's response

Queue that one up; because you live in ABJECT FEAR OF MY RESPONSE CAPABILITIES!!

Did I just claim mind ownership of BrewMan or am I presenting the deed?  Perhaps it's not worth remembering.   

• Gay 1

32 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Queue that one up; because you live in ABJECT FEAR OF MY RESPONSE CAPABILITIES!!

Did I just claim mind ownership of BrewMan or am I presenting the deed?  Perhaps it's not worth remembering.   

Take a chance.  :niterider:

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 3.16.04 PM.png

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Hence all the butt hurt tRumpsters.................................................they are triggered and it always shows here. 

• Gay 1