Sign in to follow this  

31 minutes ago, FanBack said:

GOAT

- Swamp Creature Joe Biden.  If this is what our coaching staff looks like the first week of the Biden administration, how long before the rot and corruption spreads from Washington DC and permeates One Bills Drive?  Long miserable 4 years ahead.

:classic_laugh:

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Balls:  Bills for going to the AFC Championship game.   This was nowhere near on my radar when this season started.   We are arguably the 2nd best team in the league.    There was some clown on the shoutbox yesterday saying the Bills werent top 4.  Well moron, they made it to the last 4 which means they are top 4.   And personally I think they would wax Tampa and probably do well against Green Bay.  KC is just an awful matchup and exposes every flaw we have. 

As far as the actual game, cant really think of many balls. Knox had a good game.  Feliciano for taking out the cheap shotting pussy who tackled Allen after the whistle.   Funny how everyone ignored the fact it was 3 seconds late. 

Goats:

McDermott.  FGs really?  Against KC?  Did he shack up with LaFleur 2 nights ago?

Daboll:  For the love of Christ man, they blitzed you to death in week 6, did you expect something different?   Completely unprepared for the blitz, no adjustment, nothing.  Hot routes were non existent.  The few times we did go to them, they either got good yardage, or our shit RBs slipped, dropped the ball or got less yards than a decent RB would get.

Dingleberry-  the Moss injury was huge.  Dingleberry has dropped or slipped on a huge screen at least 3 or 4 times this year.    His drop my head and just go down on first sign of contact is not what we want in a RB.  

Frazier.  Great game plan last week,  This week no plan.    Apparently the plan was to take away nothing and hope they mess up.  Worked exactly 1 time all game, the first drive when Hill dropped a big gain pass.   Take something away.  Kelce, Hill, the same game plan from week 6, anything.  No we took away nothing.   Our D doesnt match up well against them but hell, go down swinging.   Dont just sit there and do nothing. 

Whoever's idea it was to let Phillips and Lawson go.  Yesterday was one of those days where their absence was huge.   We had dline pressure 0 times yesterday without the blitz. 

Edmunds.   Cant cover anyone.  Complete trash in coverage.  Upgrade across the LB board is necessary.  Milano is a gamer but undersized.  He would do better with upgrades along the rest of the front 7.   Not the same impact with current front 7.

Kevin Stepansky.   You had the only real chance to beat the Chiefs and knock out Mahomes and you pussed out and coached like a gigantic Vagina and also did a McDufus, LaFleur punt when you have the ball and a chance to win. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Balls: Bills Mafia for turning out in the thousands

Kicking teams

Cole

Goats:

Coaching: unprepared and no adjustments

Defense

Offense

30 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Dermott is turning into a cheer leader I think . No influence on strategy. Couldn't blitz Mahomes because he was never a sitting duck like our guy who was still trying to win it with his arm where Mahomes was simply controlling the middle. Knox was actually catching balls yesterday. He should have been targeted short to alleviate the pass rush and bring in their secondary. If you got no run game, the short pass is your run game.

Amen on Knox. No screens either. I just remember one that they sniffed out and that was it. Never called again. Awful day from Daboll. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

BALLS

Yeldon - Gave us hope when the running game was non-existent and all of our WRs turned into Andre Holmes

GOATS

Everybody else.

:niterider:

What can I say that hasn't been covered on point?

The big difference? Chiefs were playing, Bills were working. PH and the crew out there having fun and acting like they belong there; JA and this crew of miscreants out there trying desperately to "make something happen" and acting like the red-headed step-child just trying to earn some love. All I asked for was that they play their best game, and they turned in their WORST performance of the year. 

Honestly, don't know what adjustments could have been made with this personnel. You can't stop the Chiefs, but at least hit the TE and WR off the line and TRY to throw off the timing. I thought that was fundamental football?? No?? The offense was abysmal -- conservative, and it seemed to get in JAs head. He wasn't himself. The whole team was sloppy: blown coverages, shoulder tackles, missed tackles, on O letting guys blow through untouched, dropped balls, overthrown passes, doinked a PAT, penalties at the worst times on both sides of the ball. The WORST. 

I like what Kyle Brandt said on GMFB: Bills fans should be pissed off today, not content that "they made it this far."

• Thanks 2

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

39 minutes ago, Hayward89 said:

The big difference? Chiefs were playing, Bills were working. PH and the crew out there having fun and acting like they belong there; JA and this crew of miscreants out there trying desperately to "make something happen" and acting like the red-headed step-child just trying to earn some love. All I asked for was that they play their best game, and they turned in their WORST performance of the year. 

Honestly, don't know what adjustments could have been made with this personnel. You can't stop the Chiefs, but at least hit the TE and WR off the line and TRY to throw off the timing. I thought that was fundamental football?? No?? The offense was abysmal -- conservative, and it seemed to get in JAs head. He wasn't himself. The whole team was sloppy: blown coverages, shoulder tackles, missed tackles, on O letting guys blow through untouched, dropped balls, overthrown passes, doinked a PAT, penalties at the worst times on both sides of the ball. The WORST. 

I like what Kyle Brandt said on GMFB: Bills fans should be pissed off today, not content that "they made it this far."

Amen. 

Romo said a few times “Bills are making it look hard”. I’m definitely pissed. I’m definitely not in the “glad we made it this far” camp.

I was hoping for win despite it being a long shot. I really wanted an entertaining and awesome performance by the Bills. Even if they lost it would be something that would carry us through and build on.

But Saturday morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. My old Billsy feelings came over me and what I predicted happened. Now it’s in my signature for the next few days. 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

10 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Amen on Knox. No screens either. I just remember one that they sniffed out and that was it. Never called again. Awful day from Daboll. 

Pass catching back deep with covered receivers.

15 hours ago, Hayward89 said:

Agreed and many of us are. I wrote before the game that I wasn't going to be angry if we lost playing well. IF we went down swinging. But what a way to lose. Of course I'm pissed. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Amen. 

Romo said a few times “Bills are making it look hard”. I’m definitely pissed. I’m definitely not in the “glad we made it this far” camp.

I was hoping for win despite it being a long shot. I really wanted an entertaining and awesome performance by the Bills. Even if they lost it would be something that would carry us through and build on.

But Saturday morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. My old Billsy feelings came over me and what I predicted happened. Now it’s in my signature for the next few days. 

Yup. The fuzzy feeling will come back at some point. It was an awesome season. But for now the bitter after taste and the anger dominate. 

Something similar happened to me Sean. I was optimistic all week long. Doubt started to creep in late Saturday when I read the Frazier assembling his Houston staff news. I've never liked that shit. There is no way you can convince me that they can be 100% focused on their game and assembling a staff for another team at the same time. And boy did it show in our performance. And on Sunday morning I woke up feeling like we were gonna get beat badly. I tried to pump myself up but nah. I was expecting exactly what happened. 

• Thanks 2

Goat- McDermott, simply outcoached. KC wasn’t doing anything that they haven’t done before and yet the Bills weren’t ready for it. Romo was calling the KC plays. 4th and 1 the broadcasters said they like that little out pattern to the right and they run a variation of the out pattern to the right. Inside the ten they like the little flip play in the middle of the line, boom there it is. Romo says they’re going to the TE here ( not they like the TE here, he clearly called they are going to the TE here) and right to the TE. It’s like our coaches didn’t watch the same tape Romo did.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 1/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, FanBack said:

GOAT

- CHILD MOLESTER (WOULD YOU LET HIM WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AND SMELL YOUR DAUGHTER"S HAIR?  YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. HYPOCRITE!!) joe Biden.  If this is what our coaching staff looks like the first week of the Biden administration, how long before the rot, PERVERSION,  and corruption spreads from Washington DC and permeates One Bills Drive?  Long miserable 4-YEAR QUADRENNIAL TRIBULATION ahead.

Apparently the above post, although I mainstreamed it so it would be not offensive to the rational mind, offended at least one person.  Disagreeing with someone should not earn the 'up tours emoji;.  Are you poised to gas those of us who are of a different philosophical mind?'  I suspect you are.  

Therefore, I've corrected my original message in bold; please see above.   Whilst you stand for your preconceived notions, I will always stand for my fellow Americans.