8 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

We should used Allen as the only weapon if the receivers were covered all the time.

Can you imagine how much yards Allen would gain by running if the Chiefs defenders are busy covering our receivers?

The Bills coaches became  morons that night. Complete wimpy morons.

Yup made a thread about it a few days before the game saying for Allen to do exactly that. I should go dig it up.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

21 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yup made a thread about it a few days before the game saying for Allen to do exactly that. I should go dig it up.

Looking at this now pisses me off. The Bills did exactly what I said they shouldn’t do. 

054CF90E-B9E1-46DB-B944-2313D9C34AC9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2021 at 11:18 PM, seandelevan said:

And was promptly benched. 

Draft Najee Harris from Bama. Nobody laughed when the Chiefs drafted a RB in the first round last year. 

two words....

fuck

yes

On 1/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, Herodotus said:

Put me in and I could fall run a foot or two and fall down for 6 and a half more feet.  I could do that every play.

Fred Jackson was the master of falling forward for at least 7 feet! Many times in addition to what he already picked up.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Fred Jackson was the master of falling forward for at least 7 feet! Many times in addition to what he already picked up.

He sure was.

He was awesome. My favorite Bill ever.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

In his press conference today Beane was quick to deflect blame from the rb's for our struggles in the run game.

I expect he will go with Moss and Singletary again next year. He believes in building through the draft and values players on rookie deals.

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He sure was.

He was awesome. My favorite Bill ever.

I dunno about favorite Bill ever, but during the drought Its either him, Kyle, or Moorman.  As pissed as I was that Wrecks Cryin let him walk, I am so glad that he was able to go to the playoffs with Seattle.  IMVHO, if we had had 2008-2012 FJax in this offense we would very likely have beaten Kansas City.  I am absolutely serious about that. 

9 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Yes he was, and he would have stiff armed Chris Jones on his way to the endzone.