Sign in to follow this  

Why does this kid ball out in most games, but whenever the big moment comes, he shits his pants?

He literally has a reputation now for being the QB that takes 30 yard sacks in every playoff game.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

He puts too much pressure on himself.  The Bills should make him see a shrink during the offseason.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Why does this kid ball out in most games, but whenever the big moment comes, he shits his pants?

He literally has a reputation now for being the QB that takes 30 yard sacks in every playoff game.

He has to learn.  I think he will.  Klaista, I think he will.

He’s going to be HOF level next year - get him a RB1 and we will win the SB.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And what’s more terrible...all of Allen’s haters predicted this. All season while Allen was having big games they were saying

“watch him choke when it matters”. And they were right. Again. Allen didn’t shut them up. Just proved them right. The narrative will now continue and only get bigger.

Last year it was the backward no look lateral. This Year will be Allen tossing the ball into thats dudes face after his 9th 30 yard sack.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

He's big and strong and half the time gets away from defenders in his face but the other half the time that 25 yard sack occurs.

No problem with Allen at all today, line was terrible, Daryl Williams awful, Chris Jones destroyed the interior line all game.  Allen just trying to make any play.  If Brady was back there he's turtling for 8 yard sacks all game long.  This game wasn't on Allen.  It was on our line, our offensive gameplan, and especially on our defense/defensive gameplan.  Let's blitz our best cover LB and let Kelce open all game....great plan

If you came out of this game blaming Allen, i don't know what game you are watching

I won't comment again on this season, i'll be back talking about FA, Draft etc.  but this year, this game is just not something I'm going to discuss on this board any further than the limited amount i said above

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, theAteam said:

He's big and strong and half the time gets away from defenders in his face but the other half the time that 25 yard sack occurs.

How come Mahomes played the way he did? He's been coached. How come josh runs backwards...etc, he's not.

Things to consider...stupid ultra conservative play-calling, lack of a pass rush, lack of a consistent and reliable running attack, missed tackles, a lack of a plan to contain Kelce, poor OL play, and Josh being preoccupied...his father is in the hospital being treated for COVID and pneumonia.

I have special powers

Another thing to consider...Josh Allen has risen to the occasion numerous times this season...the dude has been a stud, and has performed in big moments...just not tonight. As I previously noted, there are a number of mitigating circumstances related to this game. No effing excuse for his 30 yard sacks, but, as he has shown this season, he will learn and improve. To castigate the guy for the shit show that was tonight, is not entirely fair. Dude is a baller.

I have special powers

Something else...the fact that the Bills dominated like they did — and made it to the AFC Championship — without a consistent and reliable rushing attack or legitimate defense (lack of a pass rush or ability to cover TEs), is encouraging for the future. If the Bills are able to adequately address their running attack (and are able to improve their pass rush), they will be a juggernaut, even if the coaching staff reverts to BS conservative play-calling.

• Thanks 1

I have special powers

I'm one of the few that never bought into the Allen hype train.

So I'm not really surprised when we see him struggle in these big games. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Klaista said:

I'm one of the few that never bought into the Allen hype train.

So I'm not really surprised when we see him struggle in these big games. 

And sadly this will be the narrative all off season. Few people outside of Bills fans will remember his “mvp like season” and will only remember and only bring up his performance last night. And rightly so. 

But the first massive sack he took...even though it didn’t hurt them...it was his first fuck up. And I’ve noticed this throughout his career....if he screws up early in a game...it’s in his head for most of the game. He looks fucked. He looks rattled. He looks timid. It only takes one fuck up and he’s essentially fucked up.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

This offense has to solve the man press with multi look blitzes. This is what is separating Josh from Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady. We aren't completing any lobs to get behind the defense, quick slants to beasley/diggs like we did on our first drive last night or swing/screen passes to our playmakers. The book is out on how to defend our offense and we won't take the next step until we figure it out

1 minute ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

This offense has to solve the man press with multi look blitzes. This is what is separating Josh from Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady. We aren't completing any lobs to get behind the defense, quick slants to beasley/diggs like we did on our first drive last night or swing/screen passes to our playmakers. The book is out on how to defend our offense and we won't take the next step until we figure it out

Pressure Josh and he’ll run backwards 30 yards before taking a sack. Or fumbling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Pressure Josh and he’ll run backwards 30 yards before taking a sack. Or fumbling.

Sadly, yes. He's got to stop doing that. Houston flashbacks all over again

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Worst take ever.  He'll work this offseason on what to do when the line completely whiffs on blocks.  Which is when this happens.  EVERY TIME.

The team isn't yet good enough to be in the AFC Championship; he's why we were there.

A wise man told you (FanBack, of course) that we'll be embarrassed by the stats/performance of Josh Allen compared to other 1st round QBs for 2 - 3 years.  He was a project and he's far ahead of schedule.

I can't wait for Josh Allen 2021 this September.  All of these other QBs come back year-after-year and play the same game.  Their only jump is year 1 to 2 or year 2 to 3.  Josh alone gets significantly better.  Every.  Year. 

• Thanks 1

Hopefully he gets better in the playoffs, I think he will given that he's shown the work ethic to want to get better. That's why I like the guy, his work ethic and wanting to learn, some QBs don't want to learn and think they know the game or are not willing to try whatever it takes, Allen does. 

I have no doubt he will work his ass off in the off-season and have another MVP caliber season. Which this time, after losing when getting so close, I think will carry over to the playoffs.

This is something we will have to live with because mentally he is so big and strong he thinks he can get away from rushers. You remember the 15 yard sacks but don't forget about all the times he does successfully stiff arm a defender away. 

Allen's mistake last night was not taking the shorter passes that were open for modest gains. He is a gunslinger that is always looking downfield. Titians did this to him as well. The short passes were there and he didn't take them. Maybe the Singletary drop got to him but just get the ball to your playmakers (Diggs, Smoke, COAL) and let them make plays. Yeldon eats that stuff up and could have used him more.

Also, this narrative that when a coach loses a game, he is outcoached is tired. It is the goto for the weak minded. The Bills lost to the champs who played flawless. No one was beating them last night. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Worst take ever.  He'll work this offseason on what to do when the line completely whiffs on blocks.  Which is when this happens.  EVERY TIME.

The team isn't yet good enough to be in the AFC Championship; he's why we were there.

A wise man told you (FanBack, of course) that we'll be embarrassed by the stats/performance of Josh Allen compared to other 1st round QBs for 2 - 3 years.  He was a project and he's far ahead of schedule.

I can't wait for Josh Allen 2021 this September.  All of these other QBs come back year-after-year and play the same game.  Their only jump is year 1 to 2 or year 2 to 3.  Josh alone gets significantly better.  Every.  Year. 

Every line whiffs sometimes. 

Every QB does not run backwards 30 yards before getting sacked.

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Every line whiffs sometimes. 

Every QB does not run backwards 30 yards before getting sacked.

Mahomes does.

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

Mahomes does.

I have seen Mahomes do that once EVER. Against Miami.

Josh does that once per game.

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I have seen Mahomes do that once EVER. Against Miami.

Josh does that once per game.

The conclusion is inescapable; you are a Kansas City Chiefs fan.

Look, we stunk up the joint last night.  Although we exceeded expectations to get there, we were capable of so much more.

Our receivers got bullied, Josh stunk, Frazier stunk, Daboll stunk, McDermott stunk - I get it!!

But this year was not a failure.  THE CONSTANT BITCHING does not make you or seandeleven realists; it makes you people who constantly bitch,  Nothing more, nothing less.   

• Thanks 1