Sign in to follow this  
JoeFerguson

Are the Chiefs last in red zone defense?

They weren’t last tonight and that’s what mattered. They had us uncomfortable all night. Credit Spags. 

11 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

And we decide to kick field goals?  

He played not to lose.  Honestly, I understand McD's logic, but this was going to be a war and in a war like this you do not play safe.  You go for the kill shot.  You get stopped? Fine.  However, when you have routinely gotten touchdowns on 4th and short all year you go for it again.  You are up 9-0, you don't rest on your laurels, you go for the kill.  You keep going for the Kill because the Chiefs are not the Ravens, Jets, Pats, Broncos, Chargers, etc. . . . They are the world champions.  Yeah, we got exposed.  It hurts and it burns, but it may be beneficial in McD's development as a head coach.

12 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

They weren’t last tonight and that’s what mattered. They had us uncomfortable all night. Credit Spags. 

Well Sags has been their coach all year long and they have been bad all year long. So I'm gonna go with credit Brian Daboll and his shit night of play calling. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: