Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Frazier deserves to be fired

It’s one thing to get beat, it’s another to have ZERO answer to even covering their best weapon - Kelce.

Kelce has 13 receptions for 118 yards and 2 TD’s.

There is still 7 minutes left in the game.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Just now, JoeFerguson said:

Leslie is looking forward to his HC job in Texas. Good for him. That fucking asshole. 

LOL.  His second interview is probably getting cancelled after this shit storm.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

He can’t be out the door fast enough. Other then Balt he had a horrible year as DC. Vs bad offensive teams he was decent. 

• Thanks 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Well, he is probably going to be the Texans HC so I doubt he gets fired.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

What kind of pills did the Chief secondary use to turn themselves into the second coming of the Legion of Boom?

Can we get some? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s one thing to get beat, it’s another to have ZERO answer to even covering their best weapon - Kelce.

You’re right. Every time a great player goes off in a game the defensive coordinator should be fired. How could he not stop a hall of fame QB from completing passes to a hall of fame TE when it’s so easy?

• Like 1

I hate his philosophy. I hate soft zone, play on your heals defense. 

I would much rather build an in your face, aggressive D. It will never happen with this guy. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, travolta said:

Kelce was wide open the entire game. It was embarrassing. 

That really did piss me off.  The Bills have been horrible at covering TE's all season and it appears they didn't even try to draw up a plan for the best TE in the league.  The Bills should drop Frazier off in front of NRG Stadium and leave him there.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Kelce did not “go off”.

He did not extraordinary.

He just ran to a spot. Stopped. And Mahomes threw him the ball.

Thats the worst part.

It was that soft zone, and they never made any adjustments. All they had to do was run to an open spot, it was there all night ... all night

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

That really did piss me off.  The Bills have been horrible at covering TE's all season and it appears they didn't even try to draw up a plan for the best TE in the league.  The Bills should drop Frazier off in front of NRG Stadium and leave him there.  :niterider:

How awesome would that be if Houston hires him? I want a punishing defense

• Haha 2

Kelce being open reminded me of Gronk being open... Sucks

• Like 1

Too bad Jim Schwartz is stepping away from football. I’d take him back in a second if we were to lose Frazier.  

We have had a pretty good defense the last three seasons under Frazier regardless of how the defense played today. This was a total team loss. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I wholeheartedly agree.  The D has been a problem ever since the Houston game last year, and one could make the argument that its been a problem since the second Pats game in 2019.  I do understand that they were down 4 starters from last year, but come on you couldn't plan on Kelce and Hill? Everyone knew Mahomes was gonna throw to them, it would be like if the Chiefs didn't try to lock down Diggs and Cole.  He needs to go.

• Thanks 1

IIRC, one of the reasons Ralph fired Wade was his reluctance to can Bruce DeHaven.  Pegs should pressure McD to can Frazier.  This D is cream cheese soft.  The O needs a running back upgrade, the D needs an identity change.  Kelce goes for a pass, Kelce gets punched in the mouth, Tyreek Hill abuses a child, Tyreek goes to the morgue.  

This was the most embarrassing failure to plan to stop an offense since Seattle.  Remember when their DC said, I thought they'd run more since we are good at stopping the run? Might have been San Fran too, no matter, one of said it.  Anyways, cream cheese defense does not work.  Physical defense does.  We will never have that with Frazier.

I aint going to give him a pass because I am not sure what exactly our plan was.  We had none.  We didn't take away Hill didn't take away Kelce what exactly was our plan.   On the other hand this was just a bad matchup for the bills everything we are weak at on defense they are not only good at they are super good at it.   We can't cover tight ends they have the best one in the league.  We can't generate pressure with just our front four and they have a great offensive line a mobile QB and if you Blitz him they will torture you with their weapons.

And this is the same Leslie Frazier that came up with an ingenious game plan last week to completely stifle Lamar Jackson in the Ravens.  Sometimes you have to tip your cap to the better team.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Bring back Wade!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Agreed with almost all of you. I called for his head around mid season when it became obvious that our D had taken a massive step back from last year. I know they got somewhat better down the line but they were never good. Average at best. This falls on Frazier. 

And that shit yesterday should be the final nail in his coffin. Like I wrote on the Balls and Goats thread. I know Kelce is good. So is Hill. We all know it. Did Frazier ? Because his plan to not cover them at all was unreal. I can live with either of them killing us by making great plays, catches. But they were open all day long. Not a body of ours in sight. Mahomes or Nathan Peterman could've found them yesterday. It was an embarrassment to watch. How on earth is your game plan not focused on taking out the 2 best playmakers on that team ?? Notice how they took out ours ? What the actual fuck. Bet he was too busy thinking about Houston though. I hate that. Don't recall specific instances but I do recall other coordinators splitting responsibilities during the playoffs and the results showing it. Well Leslie go to Houston, or go home. But please don't come back. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: