Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Damn maybe it was Brady all along

Can't wait for his HGH scandal. God, he's throwing harder now than he did 10 years ago.

Yea something about him.   He hasn't really been spectacular this year.  Hes been awful at times great others and mediocre for long stretches.   His aura is real

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

U left out the assist from the NFL refs, several calls went against green bay

• Like 1

no, I told ya

hes a classic great coordinator that is a bad head coach

he had everything handed to him on a silver platter. he had the most accurate thrower ever, who also took way less money so cheatin' bill could stock the team with talent, overpay backups when necessary so that other teams didnt get them, and intimidate other players to take less or ship them off to siberia. once everyone realized how good marcia was, veterans were eager to go there for a chance at an easy ring. his career record without the prom queen is below .500, which includes an 11-5 season with matt freakin cassel, but that was the most talented team he ever had

hes a fraud who got super lucky

if he was such a genius, why didnt it show in cleveland? and why is he so poor at drafting? and why do none of his coordinators that get hc jobs elsewhere succeed? and why do so many of his players end up hating him?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You know Belichick has to be pissed after looking like a dope all year. As much as I hate Brady I might have to root for the Bucs in 2 weeks because I was not impressed by the Chiefs' behavior and arrogance last night. Plus I'm starting to think Mahomes might be a secret fruit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

He almost always had elite defenses in NE but he’s unreal. Helps that this might be the most talented team he’s ever been on too 

Nah he did early but that team killed people with a precision passing game. 

They were idiots for not restocking his weapons the last 2 years.  Sony Michel and N'Keal Harry weren't cutting it.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

12 hours ago, Meathead said:

no, I told ya

hes a classic great coordinator that is a bad head coach

... if he was such a genius, why didnt it show in cleveland? and why is he so poor at drafting? and why do none of his coordinators that get hc jobs elsewhere succeed? and why do so many of his players end up hating him?

I disagree with the bolded part. it did show in Cleveland. he had them improving every year and they were about to go on a run. Then the news came that the team will move and hell broke loose... the team tanked and he got fired...

Similar to Levy in KC. If you only remember that he got fired the you would say he sucked there. If you look at how he improved his team and how he wanted to draft Montana you might think different about Levy in KC. And Hunt said, that it was a huge mistake firing him. I think that was also partially due to a strike season. Dont remember it exactly.

Long story short. It might very well be that it was all Brady and next to know Bellicheck. Might be true. But it is not true that he completely sucked during his tenure in Cleveland. 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

i never said he completely sucked, i said he was painfully mediocre and is a fraud when it comes to being a hc/gm "genius"

hes an average hc who, like levy, might get lucky once in a while and build a strong team, but most seasons will be average or below and overall will be close to .500. and hes been a poor GM, as evidenced by his poor drafting record outside of one fifth round miracle that just fell in his lap

the overwhelming majority of the time its THE PLAYERS that make a team great. its much easier to put the credit/blame on the GM who actually builds the team. the HC needs to be good, but their sphere of influence is mostly around how well they scheme, teach, and manage games. but the best HC in the world couldnt make a strong team if your GM is bringing in average or below players - unless a fifth round miracle falls in your lap and you milk it for everything you can

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If Brady were still in NE there would not have been any postseason this year and their record would probably have been nearly that same with Cam or Brady under center.  Bucs have a lot more talent for sure.   Seeing Brady get to another super bowl is unreal.  Go Bucs!  Mahomes was 6 years old when Brady went to his 1st Super Bowl!  Let that sink in.......

That was a weird game yesterday. Brady looked unreal in the 1st half and then beyond old and mediocre in the 2nd half. He got somewhat lucky that Matt LeFleur coached like a pussy and that as usual the refs were on his side. 

Either way its unreal he's going to another Super Bowl. I can't stand the man. But he's fucking good. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Jeez Brady is tearing the Packers a new one lol.

This will be Brady’s what? 10th Super Bowl?

This boy made a deal with the devil to be the greatest athlete of all time. He just delivers when it matters most over and over again. Truly remarkable 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

This boy made a deal with the devil to be the greatest athlete of all time. He just delivers when it matters most over and over again. Truly remarkable 

His deal included being on the only team ever to have a home game in the Super Bowl.  

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You know Belichick has to be pissed after looking like a dope all year. As much as I hate Brady I might have to root for the Bucs in 2 weeks because I was not impressed by the Chiefs' behavior and arrogance last night. Plus I'm starting to think Mahomes might be a secret fruit.

Mahomes is a fruit, him and Kelce are butt buddies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bills4life! said:

Mahomes is a fruit, him and Kelce are butt buddies.

The way he walks is a dead giveaway and did you see his brother? That dude is total Fruit of the Loom.

pjimage-2020-01-18t085455.957.jpg?qualit

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Jameis looking at 290 yards 3TD and 3INT and asking himself why that statline wasn't good enough for him, but apparently is good enough for Brady lol

Just now, SackMan518 said:

The way he walks is a dead giveaway and did you see his brother? That dude is total Fruit of the Loom.

pjimage-2020-01-18t085455.957.jpg?qualit

Haha wow! I would agree with you there. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

His deal included being on the only team ever to have a home game in the Super Bowl.  

I know wtf 

Danny Amendola’s comments on Bill Belichick, ‘Patriot Way’

"When you see the 'Patriot Way' in the dictionary, it’s got Tom Brady’s picture next to it. None of those coaches caught any passes. … Tom Brady is the 'Patriot Way.' That’s why he’s in the Super Bowl & the Patriots aren’t."

A day later, he clarified that he’s not “anti-Bill” (in reference to Bill Belichick), and “loved” playing for the longtime Patriots coach. Still, he took issue with some of Belichick’s negotiating tactics.

“I had to negotiate my contract with him three years in a row by myself and take pay cuts to help him and put rings on his fingers. It kind of wore me the wrong way,” Amendola said to FS1 host Colin Cowherd. “So I felt like it was in the best interest for me to move on.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2021/02/03/rob-ninkovich-danny-amendola-bill-belichick

its like somebody came here and just cut and paste what ive been saying about bill for over ten years - hes an exploiter. he got marcia to take that sweetheart deal, then used it as leverage to blackmail players to take less money or be shipped to siberia

he never gets that advantage if a) a bolt of lightning doesnt fall into his surly undeserving lap, and b) marcia doesnt hand him the bully whip

good dc, painfully mediocre head coach, bad person

Sal Capaccio 🏈

@SalSports
Just this week we've heard:
"Matt Stafford said no to the Patriots"
"The Patriot Way was Tom Brady"
"I had to take pay cuts to put rings on Belichick"

Amazing how most Pats fans don't realize the fantasy land they lived in for 20 years. 

Welcome to being a normal NFL franchise