Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

We went from the crazy right to the wacky left

So, a 16 year old kid who has never worked a day in his life can go down to the Mom and Pop shop and earn $15 an hour?

Are you fucking people insane?

• Like 1

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

It has nothing to do with the economy.

Also nothing to do with moral reasons.

The governments job is to create and enforce laws (legislation), protect (in the case of wars), and to uphold the values of constitution.

The governments job is NOT to pay citizens a salary. A stimulus is different, as ifs a one-time boost. But a regular permanent program, it is not meant to do.

This is due to several reasons, one being that the primary way that the government earns money is through taxes.

So to give certain people a salary, is akin to taking from your neighbor, to give to you. Which is not fair, equitable, OR the purpose of the government.

If money grew on trees, then sure, give everyone bundles of cash. But that’s not how it works.

So you're against social security payments to senior citizens? Because that sounds like goverment income to me.

Your view of the government is that of a laissez faire capitalist. Its warped as fuck. Tax the 1%. Don't let them hide their money. Stop funding global imperialism. 

In your view its perfectly reasonable to watch millions of people live in poverty or as debt slaves.

Giving young mothers an extra $300 a month for 6 years lets millions of people start crawling their way out of poverty. Especially communities of POC. 

As the God fearing man that you are, its funny how you give no fucks about the poor. 

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

So, a 16 year old kid who has never worked a day in his life can go down to the Mom and Pop shop and earn $15 an hour?

Are you fucking people insane?

I guess that mom and pop shop should have a better business model since it can't survive without exploiting the labor of a 16 year old.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you're against social security payments to senior citizens? Because that sounds like goverment income to me.

Your view of the government is that of a laissez faire capitalist. Its warped as fuck. Tax the 1%. Don't let them hide their money. Stop funding global imperialism. 

In your view its perfectly reasonable to watch millions of people live in poverty or as debt slaves.

Giving young mothers an extra $300 a month for 6 years lets millions of people start crawling their way out of poverty. Especially communities of POC. 

As the God fearing man that you are, its funny how you give no fucks about the poor. 

Do you know ANYTHING about Social Security?????????  LOL

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

1% will just leave.  What then, brother?

I guess that mom and pop shop should have a better business model since it can't survive without exploiting the labor of a 16 year old.

You're dumber than the average lamp shade.  Christ almighty.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This must have happened to you as a kid........

e0aYVx.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, LIBills said:

e0aYVx.gif

Seriously.  What a fucking moron.  Constantly wants something for nothing.  No work ethic or common sense.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Seriously.  What a fucking moron.  Constantly wants something for nothing.  No work ethic or common sense.

You expect a Demonrat to have any work ethics whatsoever?

Just now, LIBills said:

You expect a Demonrat to have any work ethics whatsoever?

I think he's worse than a dem.  Dems aren't commies just yet, but I think f8 is.

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Free?

STRAWMAN.

I want my tax dollars to fund things that help everyone. I dont want my money going to wall street bail outs, subsidize fossil fuel companies, or imperialism. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

1% will just leave.  What then, brother?

They aren't going to do business in the richest country in the world? Lol yea ok!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, LIBills said:

e0aYVx.gif

So you have no real response to what I said? Gotcha.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

They aren't going to do business in the richest country in the world? Lol yea ok!

You bet.  What, are you stupid?  Why would they stick around to basically foot the bill for everyone else?  

So you have no real response to what I said? Gotcha.

There is no real answer since you have no idea what a small business is.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Maybe f8 can get a 95% tax bracket going.  Now there's an incentive to work hard and bust your ass.

Yikes

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, that extra FICA tax I paid out to the govt for SS for my retirement is now considered an entitlement when they give it back. Jeez, sometimes you give bad examples, F8.

btw, if that money they took from me were put into a savings plan for me with modest returns, it would be plenty to live on. No, they put it into a fund that got raided by the cunts in government, and is in trouble now. 

it’s not welfare if they took that money in the first place, F8.

Exactly. You pay into SS all your working life.  Nice detail for our friend to leave out.

You guys think this plan is bad but check out this new dumb idea that would completely implode investing.

Top Democrat Proposes Annual Tax on Unrealized Capital Gains

The top Democrat on the Senate’s tax-writing committee proposed taxing unrealized gains in investment assets every year at the same rates as other income, offering an idea that would transform how the U.S. taxes the wealthiest people.

The proposal from Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon is the latest plan from Democratic lawmakers and presidential candidates for boosting taxes on the wealthy to address economic inequality and provide funding for their policy agenda. While this specific proposal has little chance of becoming law soon, such ideas could quickly gain momentum if the party succeeds in next year’s elections.

Under Mr. Wyden’s concept, capital gains would be taxed annually based on how much assets have gained in value. Now, by contrast, gains are taxed only when assets are sold and at a top rate of 23.8% instead of 37% for ordinary income.

“It would be a huge change,” said Lily Batchelder, who was a tax-policy aide to President Obama. “It would be a really big shift in our income-tax system.”

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

35 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You guys think this plan is bad but check out this new dumb idea that would completely implode investing.

Top Democrat Proposes Annual Tax on Unrealized Capital Gains

The top Democrat on the Senate’s tax-writing committee proposed taxing unrealized gains in investment assets every year at the same rates as other income, offering an idea that would transform how the U.S. taxes the wealthiest people.

The proposal from Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon is the latest plan from Democratic lawmakers and presidential candidates for boosting taxes on the wealthy to address economic inequality and provide funding for their policy agenda. While this specific proposal has little chance of becoming law soon, such ideas could quickly gain momentum if the party succeeds in next year’s elections.

Under Mr. Wyden’s concept, capital gains would be taxed annually based on how much assets have gained in value. Now, by contrast, gains are taxed only when assets are sold and at a top rate of 23.8% instead of 37% for ordinary income.

“It would be a huge change,” said Lily Batchelder, who was a tax-policy aide to President Obama. “It would be a really big shift in our income-tax system.”

More INSANITY.

I have two boys, I get $780 a month for my son for his disability and I feel like shit getting that. He's my son, it's my job to raise him, I absolutely hated taking the money, still do, but I rationalize it by knowing his mom has to make sacrifices as far as being home with him and not being able to work as a reason to accept it.

However, why in the hell would I want to accept $600 for no reason? Is it not my responsibility for my kids, why the hell should tax dollars be going towards giving parents money? Seriously, doesn't anyone these days have any type of responsibility for anything? Not to mention pride? Where the hell does it end, how about continuing to bring back better paying jobs and just giving Americans an opportunity? That's all anyone should ever want, is an opportunity. Not free shit, that's costing them their freedom