Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Deplatforming Worked

34 minutes ago, LIBills said:

you will never hear me utter a word about deplatforming them, or you.

i dont agree with the social media ban on shit4brains

ban him for a month but let him back on. he gets free speech just like everybody else. but he did yell fire in a crowded theater so he deserves some time out to contemplate what he did, with increasing penalties if he continues upon his return

yeah, deplatforming worked. but at what long term cost? now weve got social media deciding who gets a permanent ban?!?! what could possibly go wrong with that?!??!?!!?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the cancel culture is probably the biggest threat from the left

the propensity to seriously consider the use of extreme violence is a problem on the right

now weve got both extremes chugging along near the max and they are colliding

i truly believe that if trump somehow rigged his way to an illegitimate victory a real civil war would have broke out

thank god the non-trump (amanda bynes if necessary) legitimately prevailed. thats how bad 60% of the country despised trumpism

Those right wingers got pretty nasty in the northwest and Denver yesterday.  The main threat of violence is from the left, not the right.

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

kinda like trying to cancel the election.  MAGAT hypocrisy 101.

An investigation/audit is not a cancellation.

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

So, you are ok with anyone being hateful and violent on Twitter or Facebook against Trump and/or his supporters?

So, if Trump says or does shit you perceive as a lie, he and his followers should get canceled? Ok, got it.

He's always right and only his opinion matters.  The American way.  LOL

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

perceive as a lie?  dude.  There are facts and there are lies.  perception has nothing to do with it. christ you fucking MAGATs cannot ever stop defending that firehose of lies by the (formerly) most powerful person in the world.  Thank god he got kicked to the curb. slunk out of town like the abject failure that he is.

That doesn't mean you're right about anything.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They have the right to investigation the election.

People seem to forget that.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

lol, selective ignorance of the facts.  61 separate law suits aimed at invalidating the election.  Here is the most recent, filed by one of the Capitol rioters that got fired for being there AND arrested lol.  this piece of epic shitbaggery attempts to reinstall fatfuk as president while vacating the entire government to allow pres crime spree to be the dictator he always wanted to be. what a maroon. 

dumbfk.png

11.png

12.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

perceive as a lie?  dude.  There are facts and there are lies.  perception has nothing to do with it. christ you fucking MAGATs cannot ever stop defending that firehose of lies by the (formerly) most powerful person in the world.  Thank god he got kicked to the curb. slunk out of town like the abject failure that he is.

Hypocrisy is strong with you.

Yet you never have a word to say about all the millions of lies the Trump haters have spread over the years.

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, selective ignorance of the facts.  61 separate law suits aimed at invalidating the election.  Here is the most recent, filed by one of the Capitol rioters that got fired for being there AND arrested lol.  this piece of epic shitbaggery attempts to reinstall fatfuk as president while vacating the entire government to allow pres crime spree to be the dictator he always wanted to be. what a maroon. 

dumbfk.png

11.png

12.png

I don't give a fuck about those nimrods and their stupid antics.  I'm talking about the audit Cruz, Hawley and others were seeking.  Why would you not welcome an investigation that proves you're right and shuts up the people you obviously hate once and for all?

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't give a fuck about those nimrods and their stupid antics.  I'm talking about the audit Cruz, Hawley and others were seeking.  Why would you not welcome an investigation that proves you're right and shuts up the people you obviously hate once and for all?

You answered your own question.

I would have welcomed an extensive audit into the 2016 election and at the time I did.

I guess they don't want it both ways.

Shocked.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

you seem to be pretty confident about the type of America that real Americans want to live under, but I didn't hear you saying anything for the last 4 years when the president of the United States deliberately attacked an alienated half-country. That's the America that real Americans want to live under? One where the president of the United States lies constantly? Nothing about the last 4 years defines America. Nothing but you seem to be okay with it now all of a sudden social equalityy is big issue with you. 

Huh, go figure

We found a true Scottsdale! 

Lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

53 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont agree with the social media ban on shit4brains

ban him for a month but let him back on. he gets free speech just like everybody else. but he did yell fire in a crowded theater so he deserves some time out to contemplate what he did, with increasing penalties if he continues upon his return

yeah, deplatforming worked. but at what long term cost? now weve got social media deciding who gets a permanent ban?!?! what could possibly go wrong with that?!??!?!!?

a month? bro, the punishment needs to fit the crime.  A firehose of destructive lies for 5 years that led to people DYING and you want to give him a slap on the wrist of one month?  that aint no deterrence and it sure as hell is not appropriate punishment.

44 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hypocrisy is strong with you.

Yet you never have a word to say about all the millions of lies the Trump haters have spread over the years.

eat shit MAGAT, he got what he gave. you and him can fuck all the way off. 

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

because there were 50 separate audits and no problems were found. the entire enterprise of audit those retards were asking for was built on a firehose of lies. 

You dont get to spew 2.5 months of non-stop lies and then ask the normal people to stop what they are doing to disprove the lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

a month? bro, the punishment needs to fit the crime.  A firehose of destructive lies for 5 years that led to people DYING and you want to give him a slap on the wrist of one month?  that aint no deterrence and it sure as hell is not appropriate punishment.

In your OPINION.  The fact that you believe something with all your might and heart doesn't make it "the truth".  The makes it your truth.  More layers to all this than you're willing to admit.

• Gay 1

Fuck you too you partisan pussy hack.

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

YOU can fuck off and eat shit, frawk.  Most of the time you're as close minded and bullheaded as anyone else.  Your mind's all made up and that's all there is to it.  LOL.  You act as if you're "smarter" and your "facts" and "sources" are "better".  Whatever, guy.  Have at it.  You're still wrong most of the time to me.  And I KNOW I'm almost always right. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

YOU can fuck off and eat shit, frawk.

cant you even try to be original?

Just now, 212frawk said:

cry harder MAGAT

Who's crying prick.

I am just calling you the flat out pussy that you are.

because there were 50 separate audits and no problems were found. the entire enterprise of audit those retards were asking for was built on a firehose of lies. 

You dont get to spew 2.5 months of non-stop lies and then ask the normal people to stop what they are doing to disprove the lies.

Simple as that, huh?  LOL.  Wow.  Admit one thing will you?  You don't WANT there to be election fraud.  Believe it or not, that affects everything you say or think about the matter.  Fact.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Who's crying prick.

I am just calling you the flat out pussy that you are.

sure thing MAGAT. those tears are awesome bro, keep them coming.  remember...

RaGfbwy.jpg

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Simple as that, huh?  LOL.  Wow.  Admit one thing will you?  You don't WANT there to be election fraud.  Believe it or not, that affects everything you say or think about the matter.  Fact.  Sorry.

It's ok to investigate Trump/Russia for millions of years, but yet it's eat shit MAGAT and accept the election results and shut your mouth. No investigation needed.

There are people who didn't vote for either Trump or Biden that are questioning the election, so let's have at it.

The left wants to investigate everything upon everything, but when someone wants to question something against them......

duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.......... eat shit MAGAT.

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

sure thing MAGAT. those tears are awesome bro, keep them coming.  remember...

RaGfbwy.jpg

You truly are one dumb mother fucker, aren't you?