Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Deplatforming Worked

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

You've never been cool either, clearly.

On the contrary.  Was always cool in school.  High school and college. Cool afterwards too.  I'm the straw that stirs the drink.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

On the contrary.  Was always cool in school.  High school and college. Cool afterwards too.  I'm the straw that stirs the drink.

If you have to tell people how cool you are, you aren't cool.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you have to tell people how cool you are, you aren't cool.

Ain't that a kick?  Not at all true, though.  You asked a question.  I simply replied.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want right? Isn't that a conservative mantra? Have your godfather come up with his own Magaspew platform then all is good right?

I NEVER said that private entities can't do whatever the fuck they want, they can.

My point is, you wanna cancel people because they have different beliefs is not the America any REAL people wanna live in.

Again, to be honest..............

You and you your buddies on here can say whatever the FUCK you want on any platform and you will NEVER see me try and cancel you like you would do to me and anyone who doesn't follow the company line by hating Trump 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LIBills said:

I NEVER said that private entities can't do whatever the fuck they want, they can.

My point is, you wanna cancel people because they have different beliefs is not the America any REAL people wanna live in.

You and you your buddies on here can say whatever the FUCK you want on any platform and you will NEVER see me try and cancel you like you would do to me and anyone who doesn't follow the company line by hating Trump 24/7.

Here's the thing... when unfounded LIES that lead a country TO THE BRINK are being spewed on your creation, your platform, your moneymaker then wouldn't you do the same?

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, pkschul said:

Here's the thing... when unfounded LIES that lead a country TO THE BRINK are being spewed on your creation, your platform, your moneymaker then wouldn't you do the same?

So, for example, Louis Farrakhan's hateful rhetoric being spewed on Twitter and Facebook is ok?

And he is still there, isn't he?

Cry me a fucking river with the LIES bullshit when that is all the Democrats do every second, minute, hour, day,  month of the year. And on social media.

Yet, all of that is allowed, isn't it? Yet you will never hear me utter a word about deplatforming them, or you.

12 minutes ago, pkschul said:

So much of what you speak of is interpretation and opinion.  I'm well aware you see every bit of it as black and white.  Others don't or might not.  See what I'm getting at?

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

So, for example, Louis Farrakhan's hateful rhetoric being spewed on Twitter and Facebook is ok?

Cry me a fucking river with the LIES bullshit when that is all the Democrats do every second, minute, hour, day,  month of the year. And on social media.

Yet, all of that is allowed, isn't it? Yet you will never hear me utter a word about deplatforming them, or you.

Selective canceling is what's going on.  Pretty easy to see if you actually WANT to.  Turn a blind eye or make excuses, if not.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Selective canceling is what's going on.  Pretty easy to see if you actually WANT to.  Turn a blind eye or make excuses, if not.

And they love it because they are bunch of pussies who can't fight. Verbally, I mean.

• Like 1

Just now, LIBills said:

And they love it because they are bunch of pussies who can't fight. Verbally, I mean.

Turn it around and do the same thing to them and they scream like school girls.  Hypocrisy.

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He has this white trash red neck persona but he came from a wealthy family. He's another grifter.

Exactly. First of all, oh, white rap sells. I think I'll be a white rapper.

Then it was hard rock sells, I think I'll be a hard rocker!

Then it was country sells, I know, I'll be a country star!

I seen him once in concert, that show I worked at and to be honest I thought he sucked.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, pkschul said:

Here you go guys. Time for a refill...

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Whatever, brainiac.  LOL.  I can assure you I have thirst on the run.....

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Exactly. First of all, oh, white rap sells. I think I'll be a white rapper.

Then it was hard rock sells, I think I'll be a hard rocker!

Then it was country sales, I know, I'll be a country star!

I seen him once in concert, that show I worked at and to be honest I thought he sucked.

Kid just happens to be a master of many genres and art forms.  Very talented fellow.  Good friend of Bocephus.

36 minutes ago, LIBills said:

you seem to be pretty confident about the type of America that real Americans want to live under, but I didn't hear you saying anything for the last 4 years when the president of the United States deliberately attacked an alienated half-country. That's the America that real Americans want to live under? One where the president of the United States lies constantly? Nothing about the last 4 years defines America. Nothing but you seem to be okay with it now all of a sudden social equalityy is big issue with you. 

Huh, go figure

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whatever, brainiac.  LOL.  I can assure you I have thirst on the run.....

Typical response by him.

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

So laugh it up guys, remember karma is a mother fucking bitch.

Exactly, which is why fatfuk getting booted from the mean by which he flooded the zone with lies is perfect karma.

29 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The difference is the power in the hands of the liar.

Just now, 212frawk said:

Exactly, which is why fatfuk getting booted from the mean by which he flooded the zone with lies is perfect karma.

Speak English.  Geez Louise.  Glad you're a champion of censorship and cancel culture.

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

It's what you wanted, so enjoy it.

38 minutes ago, LIBills said:

the cancel culture is probably the biggest threat from the left

the propensity to seriously consider the use of extreme violence is a problem on the right

now weve got both extremes chugging along near the max and they are colliding

i truly believe that if trump somehow rigged his way to an illegitimate victory a real civil war would have broke out

thank god the non-trump (amanda bynes if necessary) legitimately prevailed. thats how bad 60% of the country despised trumpism

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

The difference is the power in the hands of the liar.

So, you are ok with anyone being hateful and violent on Twitter or Facebook against Trump and/or his supporters?

So, if Trump says or does shit you perceive as a lie, he and his followers should get canceled? Ok, got it.

Just now, LIBills said:

So, you are ok with anyone being hateful and violent on Twitter or Facebook against Trump and/or his supporters?

So, if Trump says or does shit you perceive as a lie, he and his followers should get canceled? Ok, got it.

perceive as a lie?  dude.  There are facts and there are lies.  perception has nothing to do with it. christ you fucking MAGATs cannot ever stop defending that firehose of lies by the (formerly) most powerful person in the world.  Thank god he got kicked to the curb. slunk out of town like the abject failure that he is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1