Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Democrats Don't Like to be Criticized *****

17 minutes ago, Greg said:

01EYBEQN15JM6QYQEWZD6T2K94.jpeg?w=926&auto=format

I'd be more concerned about how her 175K a year salary equates  being worth 450 Million Dollars

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Pelosi Bans Naval Academy Grad from Watching His Mother Sworn In to Congress: Report

So much for “unity.”

Newly elected New York Rep. Claudia Tenney and her family have waited three months since the November election for Tenney to finally be sworn-in to the seat she won.

On Thursday, according to The Daily Caller, Tenney’s son, a graduate of the United States Naval Academy, was not allowed to attend the ceremony.

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer spread the word on social media Thursday morning.

“I guess he’s considered a risk,” Tenney told The Daily Caller, confirming Spicer’s post.

Sure he must be. He’s the son of a Republican, after all. According to Tenney’s campaign biography page, her son, Trey Cleary, is a 2013 graduate of the Naval Academy who is now a captain in the United States Marines.

Most sane Americans would consider that the kind of man you’d trust your life to — considering the country is entrusting its existence to him and to men and women like him and has been for more than 200 years now.

She was first elected in 2016, then lost to Democrat Anthony Brindisi in the 2018 midterms. In the November rematch, she defeated Brindisi by a razor-thin 109 votes out of more than 300,000 votes cast in the Empire State’s 22nd Congressional District, according to The New York Times.

That means she’s at least somewhat of a known quantity. And if her son were the kind of military officer liberals like to pretend are hiding under every bed — “white supremacist,” dangerous to democracy, bent on overthrowing the government they’ve sworn to protect — it’s a good chance Capitol security would know about it. (It’s a better chance the Brindisi campaign would have been shouting it from the rooftops well before November’s vote.)

All of which makes this look like an exercise in typical Pelosi pettiness rather than any actual security measure. (Considering this is the Nancy Pelosi who tore up then-President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address a year ago, that kind of vindictiveness isn’t exactly out of character.)

The Daily Caller reported that Pelosi’s office did not respond to a request for comment. The Western Journal also contacted Pelosi’s office Thursday afternoon, but did not receive a response before publication.

What a petty miserable person.  She is so deserving of a bad comeuppance.  Someone should throw a pail of water on her.  

https://www.westernjournal.com/pelosi-bans-naval-academy-grad-watching-mother-sworn-congress-report/?ff_source=push&ff_medium=westernjournalism&ff_campaign=pushtraffic&ff_content=2021-02-08

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pelosi = Bitch

You'd hit it, I'm sure

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You'd hit it, I'm sure

How could you not?

40B94456-5A17-47BE-8F35-F7C61CA11F6F.jpeg

• Haha 2