Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Democrats Don't Like to be Criticized *****

Or to have to defend themselves.  They're above it and all the "little people".  Watch your backs, folks.  Just a friendly tip.  Do not allow these fucks to silence you.  :classic_biggrin:  

They can go fuck themselves.

You stand up to them, they will cower like the little bitches they are.

My voice will NEVER be silenced.

The MSM has gone into full on boot licking mode telling us how amazing Biden is after, at this time, 9 and a half whole hours in office. They will actively hide all of his blunders as well but this time they can't say we're racist if we don't like him because he's an old white man.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The MSM has gone into full on boot licking mode telling us how amazing Biden is after, at this time, 9 and a half whole hours in office. They will actively hide all of his blunders as well but this time they can't say we're racist if we don't like him because he's an old white man.

They gotta do whatever it takes to legitimize the guy.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

They will most definitely be covering his ass and hiding all the blunders.  Please list all reputable news sites that will tell the real story.  I'm always open to suggestions.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Right back at ya, porky. :classic_biggrin:

you just watched trump freak out on Twitter for 4 years anytime he was criticized or had to defend his actions. And this is the thread you came up with to own the democrats?

Dumbass. Lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

you just watched trump freak out on Twitter for 4 years anytime he was criticized or had to defend his actions. And this is the thread you came up with to own the democrats?

Dumbass. Lol

Gosh f8, that wasn't very nice.  Let's unify behind the great healer Senile Joe Biden.  As a Bernie bro, that's got to thrill you to no end.  LOL

45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Gosh f8, that wasn't very nice.  Let's unify behind the great healer Senile Joe Biden.  As a Bernie bro, that's got to thrill you to no end.  LOL

So you admit what I said is true?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Where did I say you were right about anything?

You didn't refute my post. You just deflected.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They will most definitely be covering his ass and hiding all the blunders.  Please list all reputable news sites that will tell the real story.  I'm always open to suggestions.

OAN, Just the News, Bongino Report, Whatfinger, TheDonald.win... There are others but these are the first ones off the top of my head. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

OAN, Just the News, Bongino Report, Whatfinger, TheDonald.win... There are others but these are the first ones off the top of my head. 

Thanks.  National Review is good, intelligent and fair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

TheDonald.win has been renamed to Patriots.win.  :niterider:

https://patriots.win/

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Oh oh, Crazy Uncle Joe is getting chipper already with the reporters who are only trying to throw Styrofoam  softballs at him.   Snippy, snippy.   

Biden, was asked if 100 million vaccines within 100 days is too low of a goal, snaps: “When I announced it you all said it wasn’t possible. Gimme a break. C’mon man.”

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

10 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Oh oh, Crazy Uncle Joe is getting chipper already with the reporters who are only trying to throw Styrofoam  softballs at him.   Snippy, snippy.   

Biden, was asked if 100 million vaccines within 100 days is too low of a goal, snaps: “When I announced it you all said it wasn’t possible. Gimme a break. C’mon man.”

Guy is out to lunch.  The dems have no better plan and they know it.  Smoke & mirrors.