Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
direbills

Beautiful Day

Recommended Posts

Beautiful day, ain't it? Amazing.

Your Great PRESIDENT BIDEN is now here to clear 4 years of utter incompetence. Hopefully the jail cell awaits the evil corrupt racist.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President Joe Biden. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Sounds like an average Joe. Just another guy. The kind of guy that good Americans would want leading the nation.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, direbills said:

Beautiful day, ain't it? Amazing.

Your Great PRESIDENT BIDEN is now here to clear 4 years of utter incompetence. Hopefully the jail cell awaits the evil corrupt racist.

LOL.  Enjoy your "big day".  Nothing but blue skies ahead obviously.  Snicker.  Snicker.  Let the unity begin!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

President Joe Biden. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Sounds like an average Joe. Just another guy. The kind of guy that good Americans would want leading the nation.

LOL.  Good lord.  Vomit.  Hail the 47 year corrupt career politician who never accomplished a thing!  Greatness is at hand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, direbills said:

Beautiful day, ain't it? Amazing.

Your Great PRESIDENT BIDEN is now here to clear 4 years of utter incompetence. Hopefully the jail cell awaits the evil corrupt racist.

Hey dire, let me know when President Trump begins that big stretch in the slammer.  LOL :classic_laugh::goal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's President Xiden. Please spell his name correctly or it's off to a re-education camp for you.

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Good lord.  Vomit.  Hail the 47 year corrupt career politician who never accomplished a thing!  Greatness is at hand!

THAT IS A GODDAM LIE! 
 

Joe has accomplished living his whole life off of taxpayer money! That’s not easy to do, my friend...

CD271F3A-8649-4365-A40E-C94EA464DAF3.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jc856 said:

THAT IS A GODDAM LIE! 
 

Joe has accomplished living his whole life off of taxpayer money! That’s not easy to do, my friend...

CD271F3A-8649-4365-A40E-C94EA464DAF3.jpeg

 

And he supplements that with CCP money.  :niterider:

 

bidenchinamoney.jpeg

  • Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jc856 said:

THAT IS A GODDAM LIE! 
 

Joe has accomplished living his whole life off of taxpayer money! That’s not easy to do, my friend...

 

Bullshit, ghetto rats do it all over the country every day


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

Bullshit, ghetto rats do it all over the country every day

You can’t say that Hip. I mean, you can NOW, but coming soon, you can only call them DEPRIVED CITIZENS IN AN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITY.

Maybe, idk, we will see.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

You can’t say that Hip. I mean, you can NOW, but coming soon, you can only call them DEPRIVED CITIZENS IN AN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITY.

Maybe, idk, we will see.....

Nah, the next four years will let me go back to being a Republican again, probably but fuck it, ghetto rats are still ghetto rats


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Nah, the next four years will let me go back to being a Republican again, probably but fuck it, ghetto rats are still ghetto rats

But you're a democrat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

But you're a democrat.

Yeah right, and you're intelligent


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah right, and you're intelligent

Don't fight it.  Embrace being a dem.  You're going to love it!  Is there a thrill up your leg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't fight it.  Embrace being a dem.  You're going to love it!  Is there a thrill down your leg?

I would much rather be a Democrat than be associated with the sorry ass excuses for traitors that try to claim they're Republicans these days


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I would much rather be a Democrat than be associated with the sorry ass excuses for traitors that try to claim they're Republicans these days

Well there you have it.  You're now a dem/donkey/ass.  Republicans are traitors.  Enjoy!  Be sure to pay extra taxes please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to see if i have 3 or 4 corn kernels on my shit was more important than trying to watch the skull face Biden inauguration.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Looking to see if i have 3 or 4 corn kernels on my shit was more important than trying to watch the skull face Biden inauguration.

I wouldn't have been able to keep my lunch down.  Watch life NOT get better all of a sudden with Senile Joe Biden in office.  LOL.  Gas prices are going up up up. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I wouldn't have been able to keep my lunch down.  Watch life NOT get better all of a sudden with Senile Joe Biden in office.  LOL.  Gas prices are going up up up. :classic_biggrin:

But the corona should become not a thing very soon.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

But the corona should become not a thing very soon.

Of course.  Predictable as the sun rising in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Of course.  Predictable as the sun rising in the morning. 

That's what you idiots said about Nov 3rd., then Dec 16th, then Jan 6th. Then Jan 20th.... 

Of course, it's also what Trump said about Easter, April, Summer, Fall....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...