Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Joe Biden - FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS *****

Everything bad thing Biden said about Trump he's already done 10 times worse in the same time measure. Smooth work.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 1/25/2021 at 6:28 AM, Greg said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'vIsiOn Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoo a duck im scared of toasters'

Come on man!  You're a one horse pony.   

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

"For the last four years, the only thing that's been in the news is Donald Trump. For the next four, I want to make it about the American people"

Gosh, such dementia!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

"For the last four years, the only thing that's been in the news is Donald Trump. For the next four, I want to make it about the American people"

Gosh, such dementia!

The man can still read words WRITTEN BY OTHERS FOR HIM off a teleprompter!  Amazing!!!  LOL :classic_laugh::goal:

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The man can still read words WRITTEN BY OTHERS FOR HIM off a teleprompter!  Amazing!!!  LOL :classic_laugh::goal:

There was no teleprompter there dipshit. It was a fucking town hall. Questions and answers. Maybe you should go back and watch it before you comment about it.

Wait, maybe you better not go back and watch it because that'll make you look even more pathetic when you try to accuse him of being senile. you can be like sack of shit and keep making blind accusations about something that you shield yourself from

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

HipKat doesn't think Biden is scripted to the max.  LOL.  Joe wears an earpiece, idiot.  People with dementia, like Joe, don't think on their feet.  Joe's about as sharp as a marble.  If you think otherwise you're even dumber than I thought.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

There was no teleprompter there dipshit. It was a fucking town hall. Questions and answers. Maybe you should go back and watch it before you comment about it.

Wait, maybe you better not go back and watch it because that'll make you look even more pathetic when you try to accuse him of being senile. you can be like sack of shit and keep making blind accusations about something that you shield yourself from

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claim-covid-19-vaccine

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat doesn't think Biden is scripted to the max.  LOL.  Joe wears an earpiece, idiot.  People with dementia, like Joe, don't think on their feet.  Joe's about as sharp as a marble.  If you think otherwise you're even dumber than I thought.

Why are you insulting marbles and dumb people?

What did they ever do to you? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1