Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Joe Biden - FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS *****

Recommended Posts

 

Biden takes office with the stock market at 31,190, unemployment at 6.7%, and no military conflicts taking place involving our nation. Let's check back in a year and see how Joe30330 is doing.  :niterider:

 

  • Like 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Biden takes office with the stock market at 31,190, unemployment at 6.7%, and no military conflicts taking place involving our nation. Let's check back in a year and see how Joe30330 is doing.  :niterider:

Gladly.  Bookmark your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Joe30330 COVID counter is up and running.  :niterider:

 

 

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woody said:

The Joe30330 COVID counter is up and running.  :niterider:

Damn straight.  All deaths are now on Sleepy Joe.  That's crazy of course, but why the hell not?  The original statement was just as crazy.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Damn straight.  All deaths are now on Sleepy Joe.  That's crazy of course, but why the hell not?  The original statement was just as crazy.....

 

biden-death-count-121-736x545.jpg


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fuck, with this guy as President, he will surely be a nice cure for insomnia as he will put America to sleep.

Forget about watching baseball or golf to help with sleeping problems, throw Old Joe on the tube and you are sure to fall asleep...............

AND FAST. :classic_laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Holy fuck, with this guy as President, he will surely be a nice cure for insomnia as he will put America to sleep.

Forget about watching baseball or golf to help with sleeping problems, throw Old Joe on the tube and you are sure to fall asleep...............

AND FAST. :classic_laugh:

I love all the insincere/fake inflections he uses while reading the speech off the teleprompter.  I look forward to any and all events where Senile Joe is forced to go off prepared script and think for himself with no aids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I love all the insincere/fake inflections he uses while reading the speech off the teleprompter.  I look forward to any and all events where Senile Joe is forced to go off prepared script and think for himself with no aids.

The guy belongs in a nursing home drooling all over himself, not in the WH.

The MSM antics toward this guy compared to Trump are downright PATHETIC........... ALREADY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LIBills said:

The guy belongs in a nursing home drooling all over himself, not in the WH.

The MSM antics toward this guy compared to Trump are downright PATHETIC........... ALREADY.

Get used to it.  They're trying to condition us into thinking this dude is legit.  :niterider:

 

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Get used to it.  They're trying to condition us into thinking this dude is legit.  :niterider:

What a farce that old kook is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Kook, coot or both?  I say both.  :classic_unsure:

Did you see today when he was walking and as he and his Skelator wife passed the Marines, he was caught saying "Salute the Marines".

This idiot was calling out loud what his handlers told him to do in his earpiece.

It was like "I, state your name" and everybody yells out "state your name" instead of your own name.

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

What an utter buffoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Did you see today when he was walking and as he and his Skelator wife passed the Marines, he was caught saying "Salute the Marines".

This idiot was calling out loud what his handlers told him to do in his earpiece.

It was like "I, state your name" and everybody yells out "state your name" instead of your own name.

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

What an utter buffoon.

I know.  I know.  This is going to get worse and worse.  Our enemies (CHINA) are laughing their asses off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

What an utter buffoon.

The dude is gone.  His wife has to drag him around by the hand like he's a child.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I know.  I know.  This is going to get worse and worse.  Our enemies (CHINA) are laughing their asses off.

Are these clowns going to be able to drag this OBVIOUS buffoon across the finish line for 4 years?

These Dimwit Dems, Biden Handlers, Trump haters, MSM toads are completely fucking nuts

Am I missing something here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woody said:

The dude is gone.  His wife has to drag him around by the hand like he's a child.  :niterider:

Who, Skelator?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woody said:

The dude is gone.  His wife has to drag him around by the hand like he's a child.  :niterider:

It's true.  It's sad.  The leader of the free world.  God help us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Who, Skelator?

Yep.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think of the last three First Lady's

You go from a Mongoloid, to a beaut, to Skelator.

Holy fuck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...