Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Joe Biden - FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS *****

I didn't know Papa Smurf Joe Biden's first order of business was sports related. :classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I didn't know Papa Smurf Joe Biden's first order of business was sports related. :classic_biggrin:

LOL.  Actually I like to call Senile Joe Biden Mr. Magoo.  It's perfect for the declining old fart.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Actually I like to call Senile Joe Biden Mr. Magoo.  It's perfect for the declining old fart.

Whatever floats your boat, man. :classic_biggrin:

Any way you put it though, there is a semi-retarded (at best) person being sworn in as President tomorrow as the world watches laughing their asses off at us.

The guy is the worst public official in US history as he has had 47 FUCKING years and did nothing.

Yet, as an open-minded American (any American with an open mind, I mean), I am supposed to believe that this career bureaucratic failure got over 80 million Americans to vote for him?

Give me a fucking break.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Any way you put it though, there is a semi-retarded (at best) person being sworn in as President tomorrow as the world watches laughing their asses off at us.

The guy is the worst public official in US history as he has had 47 FUCKING years and did nothing.

Yet, as an open-minded American (any American with an open mind, I mean), I am supposed to believe that this career bureaucratic failure got over 80 million Americans to vote for him?

Give me a fucking break.

Kind of................hard to believe if you know what I mean.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Kind of................hard to believe if you know what I mean.

If 80 mill voted for this guy, then Japan saw Godzilla, FOR REAL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Give me a fucking break.

I am a German and I can confirm that the world was laughing about the US after the final results of the election ... in 2016 ... it was a mixture of laughter and disbelief ... but I remember the laughter was the bigger part ...

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

1 hour ago, Topas said:

I am a German and I can confirm that the world was laughing about the US after the final results of the election ... in 2016 ... it was a mixture of laughter and disbelief ... but I remember the laughter was the bigger part ...

LOL.  Who cares what Euros think?  I could not care less.  So you cats are experts on the USA, huh?  I'll have to flood you guys with my vast knowledge of German politics.  Teaser:  Nazis bad.

apparently LiBills cares ...

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Guys stop! He's the most popular President in US history with over 80 million votes! How do I know? ABC, CBS, NBC, HuffPo, NY Times, and Washington Post all told me so. If you believe otherwise you're Alex Jones on steroids wrapped in tin foil in an underground bunker.

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Topas said:

apparently LiBills cares ...

I don’t give a shit.

You laughed at Trump because you knew he was going to take your German asses to task for not paying your fair share once he got into office and you Euro twits hate him for it.

Now that braindead Biden is in office, the Euros will now be allowed to get off Scott free again.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I don’t give a shit.

You laughed at Trump because you knew he was going to take your German asses to task for not paying your fair share once he got into office and you Euro twits hate him for it.

Now that braindead Biden is in office, the Euros will now be allowed to get off Scott free again.

EXACTLY

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

If 80 mill voted for this guy, then Japan saw Godzilla, FOR REAL.

thats how much the non-zombies despised your fuhrer

• Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, Topas said:

Well, your country still has the GOAT fuhrer!!!

36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats how much the non-zombies despised your fuhrer

Despised my what?

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's all they've got.  Shooting blanks.

They wanted Biden dude.

Now they OWN his Presidency.

Just because their main objective was to get Trump out of office doesn't mean they get a "Get out of Biden's Presidency" card.

When Biden comes under fire for the stupid shit he will do, these people get the criticism in the same manner Trump supporters get ridiculed for everything they think that Trump did wrong.

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

They wanted Biden dude.

Now they OWN his Presidency.

Just because their main objective was to get Trump out of office doesn't mean they get a "Get out of Biden's Presidency" card.

When Biden comes under fire for the stupid shit he will do, these people get the criticism in the same manner Trump supporters get ridiculed for everything they think that Trump did wrong.

Yes, yes, yes!!!  These people own Biden and Comma-La too.  I won't forget it either. :classic_biggrin:

Once Biden kills that Keystone pipeline what's the over/under on if gas gets to about $6 - 7 a gallon while food prices skyrocket due to transportation costs?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, JPPT1974 said:

Biden is much more scarier than Trump ever was!

You know, he really is.  Not enough people are pointing this out.  Truly scary times ahead with a puppet in charge, who is indebted to tons of bad people.

• Like 1