Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Nick Wright: Chiefs Will Hang 40 on Bills

Oh wow predicting the best team in the league will win !

Such boldness ! What a gambler ! 

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I want to so beat Kansas city just to see what this little cry baby has to say then. Gurantee he will use the injury as an excuse no matter what happens....

• Thanks 1

and heres patrick mahomes in shotgun, readying for the snap. bell lines up to his left, hill goes in motion. mahomes barks out signals as he stands facing the opposite goalposts, pointing to the coach, the stands, and the bathrooms in the upper deck. must be a trick play coming up, chet

• Haha 2

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

the only 40 hung on the Bills will be the victory 40 oz Schlitz Red Bull pounded by our Victorious AFC Champion QB!!

schlitzredbull01.jpg

• Haha 2

It's really a testament to how bad ass the Bills Mafia is.  No other fan base is so passionate that they could get this riled up.  It's click bait!

And they could easily hang 40 on us.  They could do it to anyone.  They are very, very good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

why do ppl feed the trolls?

I guess the Buffalo Bills themselves are trolls. They’re the ones who made the video. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Nick Wright has absolutely no business being on TV but he at least understands this will get him notoriety. Either way, I hope the team sees this because it 100% gives them extra juice whether it's authentic or not.

Why feed this idiot Wright's dumbass ego?

The last time the Chiefs rang up 40 on anybody was at Denver 10/25, when they got 43.

The same Denver team that could have beat KC on December 6 and the same Denver team the Bills rang up 48 on two weeks after that.

So, get a grip and stop feeding this troll.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 212frawk said:

why do ppl feed the trolls?

Yeah, why? You keep giving the nfl attention and they keep fucking you over.

You enjoy being trolled

Nfl Buffalo GIF

6 hours ago, wchildld22 said:

I want to so beat Kansas city just to see what this little cry baby has to say then. Gurantee he will use the injury as an excuse no matter what happens....

He'll then say that Brady/Rogers are gonna have their way with us. Its an act and I can't believe people are falling so easily for it. Click bait and nothing more. I'm convinced he doesn't believe half the shit he spews. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Yea, the Bills started that one but it was EPIC. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Nick Wright has not only doubled down on his insanity but now he's tripled, quadrupled, and quintupled down on this bullshit. Nick, be a fucking man, admit that you were wrong, and maybe - just maybe there'll be a spot for your to sit on the wagon. As of now you're just discrediting yourself more and more.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 hours ago, Victor7 said:

He'll then say that Brady/Rogers are gonna have their way with us. Its an act and I can't believe people are falling so easily for it. Click bait and nothing more. I'm convinced he doesn't believe half the shit he spews. 

I'm convinced he doesn't understand have the shit he posts

• Thanks 1