Every QB got 2 drives with the 1st Team Offense.

Taylor

16 Total Points

9 First Downs

12/13 - 92%

142 yards

1 TD ®

0 INT

EJ

13 Total Points

3 First Downs

2/2 - 100%

83 yards

1 TD

Delay of game penalty

Cassel

0 Total points

3 First Downs

6/7 - 86%

38 yards

0 TD

1 sack

I'm stuck with the Pittsburgh broadcast and their play-by-play guy just said "Tyrod Taylor has done the best in my opinion". It was obvious, but its always nice to hear from an impartial observer.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

What is the bills qbs completion % in the preseason? It has to be 80% is it Roman?

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Perhaps read the first line of the post again.

perhaps read the stat line again ;)

Why do they call it tourist season if you can't hunt them?

I cant believe you included a DELAY OF GAME PENALTY for E.J. for your "STATS". Please show me DELAY OF GAME PENALTY in the box score!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tradebait.

How do you breathe with your head that far up your a$$ ?

Why do they call it tourist season if you can't hunt them?

Tradebait.

Like the BILLS are in any position to trade away ANY QB that is showing a pluse right now. You and the media are funny

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tyrod looked solid, EJ looked better than ever, I think they should be our 1 and 2, keep Cassell for insurance if you want. In another year EJ will be a starter somewhere, props to G Ro, and his coaching staff pretty fucking amazing

I've forgotten more than you've ever known.

and somehow you're still an idiot. Congrats

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350

I believe if Tyrod starts that we will lead the league in rushing. I believe this will keep our defense fresh and #1 rushing defense in the league and playoff bound with our solid special teams play.

I like EJ as a back up and he appears to have improved each year. This is a great sign. He may just need more time to develop. The chance that Taylor stays healthy as running quarterback is not high. This would allow EJ to combine and gain more experience as he develops. I like Cassel as insurance.

After all that being said: I think Cassel will start and Tyrod will be brought in for "special" plays. If Cassel goes down, I believe EJ will start and Tyrod also brought in for "special" plays. This is how Colin was used in his first year with San Fran. with the same offensive coordinator.

I am encouraged by the play off all three quarterbacks. Since this was the biggest question mark going into the season, I say we are playoff bound.

Rex will get the best 11 on the field. I don't believe that Darby will be playing much. I believe we have Gilmore, McKelvin, Graham, Robey, along with Aaron and Duke Williams as our safeties. If McKelvin isn't back, allow Darby to come in as our dime package.

What are people's thoughts about Preston Brown's play this preseason?

I agree with you, Fitz2Evans, that it might just be Cassel's job with a little bit of Tyrod sprinkled in.

I know a lot of people aren't thrilled with the idea of playing both, but it is better than just going with Cassel and putting Tyrod on the shelf.

Lit, great job presenting the stats. If anyone has their own additional notes for each QB, toss them in.

I think that you could add that Jackson was only there for the first quarter (I think).

Some more numbers (not taking into account who they were playing with/facing when they accumulated them):

Cassel:

5.53 Y/A / 6.38 Y/C

Yards per 30 attempts: 166

Points produced by the offense per 30 attempts (including missed field goals/situations where Rex decided not to take the field goal): 12 points

Taylor:

7.61 Y/A / 9.83 Y/C

Yards per 30 attempts: 228 (332 including the rushing)

Points produced by the offense per 30 attempts: 35.8 points

EJ:

11.93 Y/A / 17.9 Y/C

Yards per 30 attempts: 358 (371 including the rushing)

Points produced by the offense per 30 attempts: 41

Considering you'd expect our QB to attempt about 30 passes a game (maybe not with Tyrod since he would run more), those point totals for Tyrod and EJ are simply remarkable and very encouraging. I'm really amazed at how productive the offense has been when they're under center.

What a difference some real coaching makes right guys ??

Last year with that top of the line dumbass Hackett our offense looked like shit. Enter Roman and what a complete 180 from these guys. I mean even EJ looks legit out there. Kudos to Greg Roman and his staff. A big old FU to Ralph C Wilson for his cheap hire. Even the last one was shitty.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: