Sign in to follow this  
Woody

NHL wages war on Trumpsters

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Maybe I should clarify.

I am referring to someone who tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag as my face mask.

Let that sink in Meat.

This person tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag face mask.:classic_ohmy:

thats absurd. sounds like a total karen on steroids

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That is disgusting that happened to you LIBILLS. What the fuck are people thinking?

many years ago, some people felt that wearing the flag on your person in some fashion was disrespectful. But I don’t think people feel that way anymore.

My manage told me to stop wearing it because of this pussy and I told me manager there isn't a chance in hell I am taking off my American flag mask until I got tired of smelling my own garbage thru it.

So, me being me, I threw out my American flag mask...............

only to come with a fresh one.......

61ynZNtasRL._AC_SY355_.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

My manage told me to stop wearing it because of this pussy and I told me manager there isn't a chance in hell I am taking off my American flag mask until I got tired of smelling my own garbage thru it.

So, me being me, I threw out my American flag mask...............

only to come with a fresh one.......

61ynZNtasRL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Use this one, they’ll be begging for the flag one back

60246F1A-590F-4C0A-893D-604C0EFB07A7.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats absurd. sounds like a total karen on steroids

Another co-worker challenged that person to fight.

That's not a great response either.

But let's say this person is a cancel culture backer and my fellow employees are having none of it. And my fellow co-workers are from all political persuasions, excluding cancel culture the simp as we all can figure out who his masters are. This person works a different shift as he hates us on the overnight crew. :classic_biggrin:

no, i was probably a six or seven in terms of looks, assuming no bias against the red hair

but i was raised to respect females so i wasnt just a pussy hound. i had a few dates, got to third base, but didnt actually fuck until early in my first year of college. i wanted my first full experience to have some meaning. thats how i was taught and im glad i did

i just didnt try very hard to get dates in wilson because there were so many racists i wasnt interested in most of the girls. i was mostly just friends with girls, with a few dates and got a couple blow jobs along the way

college was a different story. drunk girls are WAY more aggressive. and i lived in the frat house my first two years so my room was within staggering distance. never got more laid than that period

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

What the fuck?

You need to post a picture of a hot chick to make up for this. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

no, i was probably a six or seven in terms of looks, assuming no bias against the red hair

but i was raised to respect females so i wasnt just a pussy hound. i had a few dates, got to third base, but didnt actually fuck until early in my first year of college. i wanted my first full experience to have some meaning. thats how i was taught and im glad i did

i just didnt try very hard to get dates in wilson because there were so many racists i wasnt interested in most of the girls. i was mostly just friends with girls, with a few dates and got a couple blow jobs along the way

college was a different story. drunk girls are WAY more aggressive. and i lived in the frat house my first two years so my room was within staggering distance. never got more laid than that period

I was/is about a 2-3 in terms of looks.

I am honest, I ain't good lookin at all, but it has never stopped me from being a decent ladies man.

As a man, as long as you have the gift of gab, you are solid with the females.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

But let's say this person is a cancel culture backer and my fellow employees are having none of it. And my fellow co-workers are from all political persuasions, excluding cancel culture the simp as we all can figure out who his masters are. This person works a different shift as he hates us on the overnight crew. :classic_biggrin:

that crap is why im worried about total dem control

ive said it enough times that you know it already, but all i want out of the next two years is an entrenched health care system for all. priority 1, 2, and 3. but to get that we are also have to going to deal with the assholes from The Squad, the ballooning of the cancel culture, the social media companies being judge and jury for lifetime bans, and all other kinds of bullshit that comes whenever one party gets too much control

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

that crap is why im worried about total dem control

ive said it enough times that you know it already, but all i want out of the next two years is an entrenched health care system for all. priority 1, 2, and 3. but to get that we are also have to going to deal with the assholes from The Squad, the ballooning of the cancel culture, the social media companies being judge and jury for lifetime bans, and all other kinds of bullshit that comes whenever one party gets too much control

Buckle up Meat, they may come after you hard as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

how can they not see how wrong that is?

well, its the nhl, theyve always been a joke. just look at their wild inconsistency in suspensions and fines

i despise don, but to lose your job just for working on his campaign is so so wrong. if he participated in desecrating the capitol, fine. but just for sitting in an office somewhere making calls or sending emails or whatever, thats just soooo blatantly unamerican. at least it used to be when people werent insane

george orwell was a fucking mega-genius

Somehow I don't feel we're getting the whole story here.  If it's as described, then he should have legal recourse against his former employer and I suggest he take full advantage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, at least kaep learned from the pros like Jesse Jackson and Rev.Al, he filled up his bank account!!!

Kaep = Career over.  Done.  Finished.  Soon to be forgotten.  Good.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

What the fuck?

You need to post a picture of a hot chick to make up for this. :classic_biggrin:

Here ya go LIBILLS! This is a hot body, I tell ya! Her name is Butterface McQueen

E4CBB5FF-20D6-4D5A-ADE2-99CCBD75094C.jpeg

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Here ya go LIBILLS! This is a hot body, I tell ya! Her name is Butterface McQueen

Now you have to find the prettiest female face you can find.

Nothing else will suffice. :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Will Bruce Caitlyn Jenner do???????

Get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LIBills said:

Ireland is nice this time of year. :classic_biggrin:

No it's not, lol.  It's never nice over there.  Do you know why they are so big on rainbows?  Because it rains  then the sun shines for a bit, then it rains again, then it's sunny somewhere in the sky shinning on rain from the next bank of clouds moving your way.  Everything is wet there all the time.  It is green though.  Even the moss all over everything.  

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

It's getting ugly out there, you all be careful.  I was grocery shopping today and I got in line behind a woman, mid thirties, masked up as was I.  I noticed her a few times in the store as I made my rounds and though she was a neighbor of mine but at one point I looked and could tell she wasn't my neighbor.  Back to the check out line, she was putting her items on the belt and I was back on the next "marked" spot that was, of course, six feet, from where she was.  I started perusing The National Enquirer and other rags on the news stand and I feel my shopping cart being pushed and bumped backwards.  She decided to move around to the back of her cart and unload some stuff for there, why I don't know, she could reach it from the front.  She moves up to the next spot at the card reader and I move up to the next spot to unload my items. Hers were all off the belt by now.  Then she turns to me starts pointing at me and saying get the fuck back... get the fuck back, I am sick of this.  By her own positioning was only a shopping cart distance from me.  I told her to get on her spot and get away from the front of my basket, you're the one to close.  Holy shit the fuck bombs were coming out of her mouth non stop.  I said look, get back on your spot, pay for your stuff and leave.  She is really yelling now  and asking me what the fuck I was going to do about it?  I was floored.  I looked around and most everyone around us had their masks below their noses because their jaws had all dropped.  So I said, okay where would you like me to stand?  It was really getting out of control on her part and I have a little old lady behind me that couldn't move very well.  A female manager came over and asked if there was a problem, lol.  I said, yes, she has the problem and only she knows what it is.  So the manager asked if I could come over to another lane and she would check me out which I did.  She kept apologizing but I said no nee, I feel sorry for you guys because this must be happening more and more.  She even gave me a 20 cents off on my next fill up for helping to defuse the situation.  I said thanks.  I didn't tell her their gasoline sucks.  

They are out there and they are going off like a string of firecrackers.  :classic_biggrin:   

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Who punched her in the mouth?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

He can't use that one, that's what his face looks like without the mask

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

It's getting ugly out there, you all be careful.  I was grocery shopping today and I got in line behind a woman, mid thirties, masked up as was I.  I noticed her a few times in the store as I made my rounds and though she was a neighbor of mine but at one point I looked and could tell she wasn't my neighbor.  Back to the check out line, she was putting her items on the belt and I was back on the next "marked" spot that was, of course, six feet, from where she was.  I started perusing The National Enquirer and other rags on the news stand and I feel my shopping cart being pushed and bumped backwards.  She decided to move around to the back of her cart and unload some stuff for there, why I don't know, she could reach it from the front.  She moves up to the next spot at the card reader and I move up to the next spot to unload my items. Hers were all off the belt by now.  Then she turns to me starts pointing at me and saying get the fuck back... get the fuck back, I am sick of this.  By her own positioning was only a shopping cart distance from me.  I told her to get on her spot and get away from the front of my basket, you're the one to close.  Holy shit the fuck bombs were coming out of her mouth non stop.  I said look, get back on your spot, pay for your stuff and leave.  She is really yelling now  and asking me what the fuck I was going to do about it?  I was floored.  I looked around and most everyone around us had their masks below their noses because their jaws had all dropped.  So I said, okay where would you like me to stand?  It was really getting out of control on her part and I have a little old lady behind me that couldn't move very well.  A female manager came over and asked if there was a problem, lol.  I said, yes, she has the problem and only she knows what it is.  So the manager asked if I could come over to another lane and she would check me out which I did.  She kept apologizing but I said no nee, I feel sorry for you guys because this must be happening more and more.  She even gave me a 20 cents off on my next fill up for helping to defuse the situation.  I said thanks.  I didn't tell her their gasoline sucks.  

They are out there and they are going off like a string of firecrackers.  :classic_biggrin:   

It's ALL building up to something.  Fucking loons out there.  Fuck 'em.