Sign in to follow this  
Woody

NHL wages war on Trumpsters

NHL is woke.  :niterider:

A North Carolina Trump campaign staffer revealed a chilling allegation of political persecution on Wednesday, detailing his account of being fired from a charter plane company merely for his previous employment with the Donald Trump campaign.

Dawson Buchanan went public with his account of being purged from his job by the National Hockey League on Tuesday night, hours after an associate alluded to an instance of political blacklisting. Buchanan had been hired to work for a private jet concierge company that provides transit services to the NHL’s Carolina Hurricanes.

The NHL itself allegedly made the demand that Private Jet Services fire Buchanan, solely on the basis of his experience working for Donald Trump’s campaign.

Buchanan explains that the company’s owner caved to corporate demands to fire Buchanan, openly admitting that his firing was entirely political in a conversation with the now-unemployed. The owner of Private Jet Services allegedly threatened to defame Buchanan and take bogus legal action if he went public with his claims of political persecution.

LINK

take our poll - story continues below

VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yay! Another sport trumpers can boycott!

I don't follow hockey, so no need to boycott. Like it about as much as soccer or NASCAR.  LOL.  In other words - not much.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't follow hockey, so no need to boycott. Like it about as much as soccer or NASCAR.  LOL.  In other words - not much.

IDGAF.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Huh, they must not know much about their customers. I didn't see anyone who worked for Dubya Bush getting fired and he was horrible as a President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh, they must not know much about their customers. I didn't see anyone who worked for Dubya Bush getting fired and he was horrible as a President.

Different times.  Back then we didn't have a Commie around every corner.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

34 minutes ago, Woody said:

Different times.  Back then we didn't have a Commie around every corner.  :niterider:

Ain't that the truth.  Very "fashionable" at the moment.  Idiots.

how can they not see how wrong that is?

well, its the nhl, theyve always been a joke. just look at their wild inconsistency in suspensions and fines

i despise don, but to lose your job just for working on his campaign is so so wrong. if he participated in desecrating the capitol, fine. but just for sitting in an office somewhere making calls or sending emails or whatever, thats just soooo blatantly unamerican. at least it used to be when people werent insane

george orwell was a fucking mega-genius

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

well, its the nhl, theyve always been a joke. just look at their wild inconsistency in suspensions and fines

i despise don, but to lose your job just for working on his campaign is so so wrong. if he participated in desecrating the capitol, fine. but just for sitting in an office somewhere making calls or sending emails or whatever, thats just soooo blatantly unamerican. at least it used to be when people werent insane

You make a good bit of sense.

21 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Bingo, you'd think the left would back down after the cancel culture backfired on Kaepernick. 

There is going to be a civil war in the country. Bank on it.

You can't keep canceling people WITHOUT them fighting back.

Just think..........

you guys who support Trump will have your employers get wind of your support on here, or something like that, and they will FIRE you for it.

Do you think I am far off in saying this? This is how low these fucks go.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There is going to be a civil war in the country. Bank on it.

You can't keep canceling people WITHOUT them fighting back.

Just think..........

you guys who support Trump will have your employers get wind of your support on here, or something like that, and they will FIRE you for it.

Do you think I am far off in saying this? This is how low these fucks go.

I'm loading up on popcorn.  :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Better watch your words.  Lots of thought police and snitches out there who will turn you in to the Gestapo. 

These pussies scare me in the least.

I am really going to be scared by some fat fuck with red hair that doesn't know what gender they are, trying to cancel me out. :classic_biggrin:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am so fucking frightened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Bingo, you'd think the left would back down after the cancel culture backfired on Kaepernick. 

Well, at least kaep learned from the pros like Jesse Jackson and Rev.Al, he filled up his bank account!!!

• Thanks 1

red hair?!? wtf does that have to do with anything? its just a weird reference to include

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

red hair?!? wtf does that have to do with anything? its just a weird reference to include

Maybe I should clarify.

I am referring to someone who tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag as my face mask.

Let that sink in Meat.

This person tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag face mask.:classic_ohmy:

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Better watch your words.  Lots of thought police and snitches out there who will turn you in to the Gestapo. 

14 minutes ago, LIBills said:

These pussies scare me in the least.

I am really going to be scared by some fat fuck with red hair that doesn't know what gender they are, trying to cancel me out. :classic_biggrin:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am so fucking frightened.

D173BB6A-077B-4834-B5B1-7D6B111FC9F1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Exactly! I want “red-headed stepchild” references to be considered HATE SPEECH!!!

full disclosure: I’m Irish

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Exactly! I want “red-headed stepchild” references to be considered HATE SPEECH!!!

full disclosure: I’m Irish

Ireland is nice this time of year. :classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Maybe I should clarify.

I am referring to someone who tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag as my face mask.

Let that sink in Meat.

This person tried to get me fired for wearing an American flag face mask.:classic_ohmy:

That is disgusting that happened to you LIBILLS. What the fuck are people thinking?

many years ago, some people felt that wearing the flag on your person in some fashion was disrespectful. But I don’t think people feel that way anymore.

yeah, me too on the irish background. im sort of a northern european mutt with some english, german, and dutch in my heritage. i had bright red hair when i was young and there was a definite bias against red haired males. now guys dye their hair red all the time and chicks think it looks hot. it figures. when i had red hair the white girls mostly hated it. but boy did the black chicks love it. too bad i grew up in wilson instead of the falls, i woulda had A LOT more girlfriends ... and bullet holes

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

yeah, me too. i had bright red hair when i was young and there was a definite bias against red haired males. now guys dye their hair red all the time and chicks think it looks hot. it figures. when i had red hair the white girls mostly hated it. but boy did the black chicks love it. too bad i grew up in wilson instead of the falls, i woulda had A LOT more girlfriends ... and bullet holes

You sure about that meat?

5368E753-E9CA-4676-B81E-E821DC1E1A6D.jpeg

• Like 1