Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

The Traitors are Paying the Price, One by One

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

You're just giving cover to a guy that doesnt care about what these people did. 

and I aint the left, dipshit.  

Who gives a fuck you are left or not dumbass.

You continue to say that Bow was fine with the attack on the Capitol.

Do you really believe he's ok with people being harmed? That's my question.

21 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

STFU and read this ----->  "Again.  Who cares about these idiots?"

Jethro flat out said he doesnt care about what these traitors did nor is he interested in whether they are brought to justice.  I know you are kinda slow but really, this isnt complicated, even for you. 

Jethro isnt all that concerned with a sedition attack on the US Govt.  that is reprehensible. 

What is the world are you talking about, frawk?  I condemned them.  Said I don't give a shit about them.  Said they don't represent me.  Said they deserve what's coming to them.  Said they were wrong.  Said I wish the incident never happened.  Said I think this whole is overblown to a large extent for political reasons.  Your powers of interpretation suck ass.  "Who cares about these idiots" is not excusing them, it's means they're dumb ass yahoo pieces of shit who's beliefs I could care less about.  Go back and take a look at some of my posts.  Nice job of cherry picking a portion of a post to suit your purposes.  I thought you were better than this.  Fuck you.  Typical dishonest hater.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Here's some more of what Jethro doesnt care about.....

A bail hearing is about to begin in the case of Cleveland Meredith. Meredith has been charged w/traveling to DC w/an assault rifle, a pistol painted like a US flag and armor piercing rounds. He's also accused of threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi & Mayor Muriel Bowser of DC.

DECISION: Federal judge rules that Cleveland Meredith, charged w/threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi, should be detained pending trial. Many Capitol rioters have been released. But Meredith, who came to DC w/an arsenal of weapons, was found to be a potential danger, the judge ruled.

You need to come off your high horse bud.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want this fool jailed? And for a long long time?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Said I think this whole is overblown to a large extent for political reasons.  Your powers of interpretation suck ass.  

Lol you think reaction this thing is overblown?  what do you need to happen to think it is serious?  Should they have hung 100 Ds in the Rotunda? would that suffice? 

this is what fatfuk has wrought on this country.  An armed mob broke into the Capitol and very nearly murdered elected officials and in the minds of MAGATs, reaction to that is "overblown".

disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Who gives a fuck you are left or not dumbass.

You continue to say that Bow was fine with the attack on the Capitol.

Do you really believe he's ok with people being harmed? That's my question.

Let the fool say whatever he wants.  What I don't care about is what he says or thinks after this.  Smear/hit job.  Typical.  Should get a job with the MSM. 

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What is the world are you talking about, frawk?  I condemned them.  Said I don't give a shit about them.  Said they don't represent me.  Said they deserve what's coming to them.  Said they were wrong.  Said I wish the incident never happened.  Said I think this whole is overblown to a large extent for political reasons.  Your powers of interpretation suck ass.  "Who cares about these idiots" is not excusing them, it's means they're dumb ass yahoo pieces of shit who's beliefs I could care less about.  Go back and take a look at some of my posts.  Nice of cherry picking a portion of a post to suit your purposes.  I thought you were better than this.  Fuck you.  Typical dishonest hater.

I rest my case as to what I was trying to tell him.

He is basically calling you a terrorist sympathizer, which you are OBVIOUSLY not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

Lol you think this thing is overblown?  what do you need to happen to think it is serious?  Should they have hung 100 Ds in the Rotunda? would that suffice? 

this is what fatfuk has wrought on this country.  An armed mob broke into the Capitol and very nearly murdered elected officials and in the minds of MAGATs, reaction to that is "overblown".

disgusting. 

I think this thing is overblown for partisan political purposes.  Put it in 3 inch headlines.  Shout it from the rooftops.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I think this thing is overblown for partisan political purposes.  Put it in 3 inch headlines.  Shout it from the rooftops.

this just proves that you dont give a fuck.  the last time the Capitol was overrun was in 1812. but hey no biggie!  just another murderous mod descending on the seat fo the US govt.  nothing to worry our heads over.  stop the steal amirite?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The whole attack was apprehensible and we all KNOW THAT, but your point is the politicians selective outrage when it comes to these types of attacks and/or riots.

I think that is your point anyways.

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Lol you think this thing is overblown?  what do you need to happen to think it is serious?  Should they have hung 100 Ds in the Rotunda? would that suffice? 

disgusting. 

You're disgusting.  Democrats are using this thing for their own partisan purposes.  You know it and I know it.  The incident itself is inexcusable.  Those who participated can rot in hell.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LIBills said:

The whole attack was apprehensible and we all KNOW THAT, but your point is the politicians selective outrage when it comes to these types of attacks and/or riots.

Precisely.  Frawk takes Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, etc. at their word.  Dumb.

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

this just proves that you dont give a fuck.  the last time the Capitol was overrun was in 1812. but hey no biggie!  just another murderous mod descending on the seat fo the US govt.  nothing to worry our heads over.  stop the steal amirite?

Like speaking to a rock.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Like speaking to a rock.

You just love insulting things don't you?

What did rocks ever do to you?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Selective outrage is spot on.  Not a word about what we all watched all summer long.  They're USING this thing to their own advantage.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Selective outrage is spot on.  Not a word about what we all watched all summer long.  They're USING this thing to their own advantage.  

^^^^^^^^^^ that should be the early catch phrase of 2021.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You honestly think Bow loves what those fucking idiots did at the Capitol?

And you honestly think he simply shrugged off the 9/11 attacks?

Even for you, this is simply bad optics.

Grow a spine man. WE ALL HAVE CONDEMNED THOSE PIECES OF SHITS THAT ATTACKED THE CAPITOL.

Also, you’ll notice frawky doesn’t really chime in too much about blm/antifa bad behavior, just anything Trump, or trump supporter related.

Then he comes down hard like a crazy man on bath salts. 

What those criminals did that breached the capitol is beyond disgusting. Idiot Trump whipped them up with his rhetoric, and in my mind at least, that is irrefutable.

Bad behavior shouldn’t be given a pass just because you believe in the cause.

Also, that quote from Jefferson about the tree of liberty? If he could see how some have used it, I bet he never would have said it IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Here's something else to keep in mind.  The FEDs are going to go all in on prosecuting these shitbags.  Dont be fooled by the modest charges that bring them in initially.  All these traitors are going to get the book thrown at them eventually. 

Good. As it should be.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

So that to you means he didn't care what happened at the Capitol. Ok, got it.

No, the fact that he responds to almost every post about the riot with Yawwwwn, boring, etc means he oesn't care about it

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan