Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

The Traitors are Paying the Price, One by One

This one is uniquely representative of the MAGAT movement

A man from Hampton Roads photographed wearing a sweatshirt with the words “Camp Auschwitz” during the U.S. Capitol insurrection last Wednesday is in custody.

Robert Keith Packer, 56, was arrested on Wednesday morning by U.S. Marshals based in Norfolk.

ErnsZ1OXUAENYRZ.jpeg

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

The NYPD told CBS2 the Queens man has been on the department’s radar before. He’s now accused of making threats online about the Capitol.

He was identified as 40-year-old Edward Florea, of Middle Village.

An exclusive photo shows Florea with his hands up as he was being arrested by the FBI in front of his home on Tuesday. Neighbors said he went peacefully into an armored vehicle

Queens Man Edward Florea Arrested After Allegedly Plotting Another U.S. Capitol Attack

DEhepJz0.jpeg

lol

An Eau Claire man is facing federal charges after he allegedly joined rioters in storming the U.S. Capitol and, after he was pictured in a list of suspects, wrote on social media that "i am wanted by the FBI for illegal entry" [sic].

uSgmxm8v.jpeg.513b29747b9f641507e59689fc35dcd2.jpeg

lol

Richard Barnett — captured with his foot on a desk in the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

dik.jpg

lol

Eric Gavelek Munchel, whom the internet dubbed the "zip-tie guy," was arrested Sunday on federal charges.

zip.jpg

lol

One of the people who forced members of Congress to hide from the riot was himself a legislator.

The man, Derrick Evans, a Republican state representative in West Virginia, was arrested by federal authorities Friday on charges of entering a restricted building and violent entry.

reb.jpg

lol

Adam Johnson, 36, was charged with entering or remaining in any restricted building, theft of government property and violent entry on Capitol grounds after he was seen carrying the House speaker's lectern through the Capitol.

idiot.jpg

lol

The son of a New York judge was among the rioters.

The man, Aaron Mostofsky, wore furs while storming the Capitol. A spokesperson for his father, Judge Shlomo Mostofsky of Kings County Supreme Court in Brooklyn, confirmed to Law360 that it was, indeed, his son pictured in the Capitol.

mos.jpg

lol

I'm tempted to post a bunch of freaks/losers/kooks/nuts that vote for and support democrats, but don't really see the point.  Each side has their fair share of knuckleheads.  Please don't insinuate otherwise, I don't want to do all that work.  Thanks.  LOL  :classic_biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm tempted to post a bunch of freaks/losers/kooks/nuts that vote for and support democrats, but don't really see the point.  Each side has their fair share of knuckleheads.  Please don't insinuate otherwise, I don't want to do all that work.  Thanks.  LOL  :classic_biggrin:

They were not Trump supporters.

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

This one is uniquely representative of the MAGAT movement

A man from Hampton Roads photographed wearing a sweatshirt with the words “Camp Auschwitz” during the U.S. Capitol insurrection last Wednesday is in custody.

Robert Keith Packer, 56, was arrested on Wednesday morning by U.S. Marshals based in Norfolk.

ErnsZ1OXUAENYRZ.jpeg

This guy is mad at the world because he couldn't invest in a decent razor and it pisses off his peabrain. 

5 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

They were not Trump supporters.

LAUGHINGMYMOTHERFUCKINGASSOFF You must be the dumbest fuck on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

LAUGHINGMYMOTHERFUCKINGASSOFF You must be the dumbest fuck on the planet.

Really? ... I've read plenty of your posts.

You're good at attacking (but not really), and that's about it.

I would have thought that you'd be living in the woods by now.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Really? ... I've read plenty of your posts.

You're good at attacking (but not really), and that's about it.

I would have thought that you'd be living in the woods by now.

Really?? Attacking?? No, pointing out stupidity, ignorance, rhetoric and the constant spreading of lies and complete nonsense by the Trump cult. I also start about 3-5 threads a DAY that spur conversation on here. YOU post nonsense. You're like TWD's apprentice - coming up with the most ridiculous garbage imaginable. Saying they weren't Trump supporters is fucking retarded. It's not even debatable. That's like saying the moon is really Pluto, for crying out loud. 

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, text that says 'IMPEACHED TWICE NO CONVICTIONS PRETTY BAD ASS'

Yet... put your seatbelt on

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Love that one especially.  So honest and true

9 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people dancing, people walking and meme, text that says 'WHEN RIOTERS DID THIS DEMOCRATS DID THIS SO SPARE ME YOUR BULLSH'

Republicans have spent the last 12 years developing extreme hatred for the left. How does it feel to have it coming back your way?

The Trump people sure have been crying a lot lately. Real snowflakes. Whiny little bitches

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan