Sign in to follow this  
mixum

This Dolphins situation doesn’t look good

48 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

If the Dolphins get Watson.....one word.

FUCK! 

Had to puke this post.

Having a cynical, contrarian view does not substitute for true subject matter knowledge.

As great as Watson is, he (like Mahomes and Jackson) will roll out the same game next year.

Josh Allen 4.0 will be released, no unleashed, on the National Football League next year.  To prevent losing fingers from tipping Allen's passes, middle linebackers and defensive backs will be issued exoskeleton gloves.  To prevent fires from Allen's high velocity passes, material from the space shuttle protective tiles will be interwoven into game balls.    

62.9 TD Passing, 7 rushing TDs.

Last year even the supreme homers would have laughed at Allen being anywhere close to Mahomes.  Not so funny now, is it?    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Had to puke this post.

Having a cynical, contrarian view does not substitute for true subject matter knowledge.

As great as Watson is, he (like Mahomes and Jackson) will roll out the same game next year.

Josh Allen 4.0 will be released, no unleashed, on the National Football League next year.  To prevent losing fingers from tipping Allen's passes, middle linebackers and defensive backs will be issued exoskeleton gloves.  To prevent fires from Allen's high velocity passes, material from the space shuttle protective tiles will be interwoven into game balls.    

62.9 TD Passing, 7 rushing TDs.

Last year even the supreme homers would have laughed at Allen being anywhere close to Mahomes.  Not so funny now, is it?    

I think 4.0 Allen will be released toward the end of next year. He will have a new offensive coordinator to jell with. Can't be discouraged if he has a slow start. We should hold up on that contract negotiations until the bye week 2021 because we may get a better bargain than now, his stock is through the roof this year. 

On 1/13/2021 at 1:19 PM, rcas0308 said:

I think 4.0 Allen will be released toward the end of next year. He will have a new offensive coordinator to jell with. Can't be discouraged if he has a slow start. We should hold up on that contract negotiations until the bye week 2021 because we may get a better bargain than now, his stock is through the roof this year. 

What have you been told, don't go off your meds!

On 1/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, mixum said:

Take a read. Sounds like the players aren’t in love with Tua. If he does come back and he sucks Flores could lose this team. Maybe he already has.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article248464745.html

Best news I've read all day.  Fuck the Dolphins.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, the climber said:

What have you been told, don't go off your meds!

Yeah that made sense 

On 1/13/2021 at 10:27 AM, seandelevan said:

If the Dolphins get Watson.....one word.

FUCK! 

I don't they'll trade him in conference.

Watson does have a no trade clause though, since actually has some leverage. 

It would be hilarious to see Chicago trade the farm for him.  Wouldn't shock me to see SF go for it as well.  They can afford to move picks because they already have pieces in place in offense.  

Tua will get another year IMO.  Dolphins had some brutal weapons down the stretch.  

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Houston really fucked things up big time. The one thing all franchises search for is a franchise QB. That is the difficult thing. But if you have on you are usually a challenger. Houston has what all franchises want (we were looking for 25 years) and O'Brien screwed the whole franchise. And soon they will neither have a franchise QB nor a good surrounding team. Sorry JJ for wasting your career...

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents