Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Remember when Hillary was sitting naked on the bean bag, eating Cheetos, and four Americans died?

From another forum...

You guys remember that? You should, we literally had more investigations into it than the number of people who died from it.

Anyway, one of the idiotic conspiracy theories was that Hillary was asleep or knitting or doing something that was totally meaningless and while she was doing that, four courageous Americans needless died. And that spawned years and years of investigations and fake outrage from the right (they never seemed too bothered by the 4,400+ Americans who needlessly died in Iraq).

Well here we have Larry Hogan. He is a republican. He is also the governor of Maryland. Under his command is the Maryland national guard, which can be deployed to other states at the request of state governors. Unfortunately DC isn't a state. It is a federal enclave. In order to send in Maryland's national guard it requires permission from the federal government.

According to Governor Hogan, he had his national guard ready and on standby and waited nearly two hours before someone at the Pentagon finally called him and requested the guard be deployed to deal with the insurrection. And that person was the secretary of the army, who probably wasn't authorized to make the call anyway.

Close to two hours, according to the governor. During this time, he was on the phone with Steny Hoyer, a congressman from Maryland who is part of the democratic leadership in the house. Hoyer is pleading with Hogan to send in the guard. Hogan explains to him they have everything ready to go but can't get the authorization. Meanwhile, the members of congress continue hiding from the mod of nutters who have taken over the capitol building.

And guess what? Five Americans died. Yep, five Americans died while Trump sat and ate Cheetos and did nothing.

I think we should investigate this at least 13 times. Lets hold hearings until 2025 when we know Trump's political career is over.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

giphy.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

giphy.gif

KoolKool Aid Drink GIF by Matt Joyce

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Damn you for putting the image of a naked Hillary sitting on a bean bag in my head!

• Haha 1

Quite obvious that either nobody is home at the White House and they're not doing their job OR they ignored responding on purpose....

7 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Damn you for putting the image of a naked Hillary sitting on a bean bag in my head!

I felt the exact same way the first time I read it, too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, foster said:

Quite obvious that either nobody is home at the White House and they're not doing their job OR they ignored responding on purpose....

I'm gonna go for "Let it go to voicemail, I'm watching this riot!" "OK, Mr President." for 800, Alex

Seek help. soflabillsfan