Sign in to follow this  
JoeFerguson

Bills are going to dominate the Ravens.

6 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

It's going to be like the Broncos or 2nd Miami game. Total domination thru 4 quarters. That is all.

Except they have a QB that’s not Drew Lock and Tua. 

Aside that...

if Brown can hang on to the ball

Defense gets turnovers

Roberts takes one to the house or close to it

I think it’s going to be a low scoring slug fest.

• Barf 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Aside that...

Defense gets turnovers

We now have an MVP caliber QB in Josh Allen

We now have a top of the league WR in Stefon Diggs

We now have an aggressive passing offense which was non existent last year (and last week, which is so fucking frustrating).

Bills are going to dominate. 

I will believe if we score 30+ points and get some turnovers.

4 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

We now have an MVP caliber QB in Josh Allen

We now have a top of the league WR in Stefon Diggs

We now have an aggressive passing offense which was non existent last year (and last week, which is so fucking frustrating).

Bills are going to dominate. 

Ravens are the more physical team with a huge O-line. I could see the Bills smaller D-Line having trouble stopping the Ravens running game. I think the Bills can (and will) win but it will be close. 23-20 Bills

All they have to do is stop the run which is the greatest weakness....they do that than i agree somewhat of a blowout.....not worried about the passing game at all cause Lamar cant throw for shit.....

• Thanks 1

I worry about this game not because I don't think we can't contain Lamar but because he's pretty good at dumping off short passes when he can't run it and we're pretty awful at defending screens. Almost feels like we're being set up to commit to the run and they are going to show up with a completely different strategy. Hope I'm wrong.

Contain the run, don't have to shut it down, just contain it, and then take away the middle, make Lamar throw to the outside routes. They do that, they'll shut down the Ravens offense. Lamar is not good at all when throwing it outside the numbers, just look at his INT against the Titans, it was a horrible throw. 

That said, I do think the Bills win, but it won't be easy. I say it'll be a lowee scoring game than most, I say 27-20 Bills. It will also help to not get a starting field position of the 12, also having them starting at the 20-25 instead of the 40, that will go a long way too.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, jpp said:

All they have to do is stop the run which is the greatest weakness....they do that than i agree somewhat of a blowout.....not worried about the passing game at all cause Lamar cant throw for shit.....

Agreed to a point. He can hit TE's and RB's. And covering those are our second biggest weakness on defense. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

This game will be about out-scoring these guys.  Chiefs crushed them although that was way back in week 3 I think.  They are a blitzing team and JA has killed teams that blitz.   Needs to keep it up.

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

I think Allen was embarrassed by last years performance against the Ravens.

I bet this is game he has looked forward to most in his young career by a mile.

We shall see.

While their defense is very good, I still expect us to put 25+ points on the board which automatically should be difficult for them to keep up with. Sell out to stop the run and make them throw 30-35 times. Surely we could cause a few TOs and/or a couple stops to keep their defense gassed by being on the field so long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 10:54 AM, pkschul said:

Man I hope you are right.... but this game scares me.

Me to

• Thanks 1

This will be the most relaxing game of the year so far. I can see Daboll & Josh dissecting this defense. Lopsided game should be over midway through the 3rd quarter and we'll see Barkley handing the ball to Yeldon and Dingleberry the remaining of the game. 

5 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

This will be the most relaxing game of the year so far. I can see Daboll & Josh dissecting this defense. Lopsided game should be over midway through the 3rd quarter and we'll see Barkley handing the ball to Yeldon and Dingleberry the remaining of the game. 

I sure hope your right

Ravens have defense and super bowl coach. Dominate them? They just dumped on last year's nemesis.

This game is going to be frustrating

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Ravens have defense and super bowl coach. Dominate them? They just dumped on last year's nemesis.

One thing we agree on. I think the Ravens are going to run the ball down our throats. Our Defense has not been able to stop the run all year.

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You laughed at my prediction of Browns beating the Steelers. 

58 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

You laughed at my prediction of Browns beating the Steelers. 

He was supposed to laugh. That was part of the script, duh

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/13/2021 at 7:03 AM, seandelevan said:

Aside that...

Defense gets turnovers

Would be nice if Roberts helps us flip the field a little bit.  NOBODY seems to want to talk about it but to me the number one reason the Colts game played out like it did was because they had us backed up to our own goal line the entire 1st half.  That shit matters.  It affects play calls.  People bitch about Daboll in that game but it's an elimination game with a QB that has proven he will take some chances so you've got to be a touch conservative when your drives are starting inside your own 10.  

If Roberts kneels on one and gets us to the 25 that would have been a world of difference. If we have drive starts inside our 10 and Baltimore starts at their own 35 for half, we are going to be in a shit ton of trouble.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo13 said:

Would be nice if Roberts helps us flip the field a little bit.  NOBODY seems to want to talk about it but to me the number one reason the Colts game played out like it did was because they had us backed up to our own goal line the entire 1st half.  That shit matters.  It affects play calls.  People bitch about Daboll in that game but it's an elimination game with a QB that has proven he will take some chances so you've got to be a touch conservative when your drives are starting inside your own 10.  

If Roberts kneels on one and gets us to the 25 that would have been a world of difference. If we have drive starts inside our 10 and Baltimore starts at their own 35 for half, we are going to be in a shit ton of trouble.  

Thought it was interesting that McKenzie takes one to the house the first time he fields a punt in years....

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Thought it was interesting that McKenzie takes one to the house the first time he fields a punt in years....

Andre Roberts saw that so he selfishly try to run it out every time thinking he could do it too. Even if he caught 6-7 yards behind the goal line. What a dick and moronic move by him.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Weather is going to help us!