Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Hey Bowman

Look, you little bitch and you are a little bitch. You think you're doing something?? You're not a doing a fucking thing. You aren't doing SHIT, bitch. No, I don't like seeing the negative reps, but at the end of the day, it's not gonna cost me a minutes sleep. It just shows the board what a little bitch you are, going back on your word -for the 2nd time. But that's no surprise, because you're pathetic. A no no job having, no family having, no education having, no LIFE having pathetic piece of shit. Oh, you have one thing - a reputation of being a liar - just like your hero. A lying little prick.

You know, you don't fool anybody - well ,except the other MAGAT losers on here.

It's obvious you don't have a job or a family. No boss and certainly no wife would put up with a half-wit dumb fuck like you spending all day and all evening ,EVERY day and EVERY evening posting on a message board. If you miss one day on here, it's one in a thousands. That or you wife is so fucking horrible looking, you do this shit just to avoid her, which is probable, since a putz like you couldn't hope for anything better than horrible looking, but nah, you ain't got no fucking family and you ain't got no fucking job, loser. And you DAMN sure don't have no mother fucking education. You don't have SHIT, negro, except time to sit on here and make it clear to all of us how fucking dumb you are and it makes sense. You're a loser that attached himself to another loser that's quite possibly going to get thrown out of office and eventually throw in jail - just like I've been saying for 4 years but that's your boy, because pathetic losers stick together. 

So go ahead, rep me, bitch, because that's the only thing you've got, homeboy. Fucking pathetic

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh my.  I won't even dignify that excrement with a reply.  It speaks for itself.  Have a lovely day, Hip.

I will, while I'm working. you have a lovely day sitting in your mom's basement

• Haha 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Any additional thoughts on this fine thread.  This one will be included on the "Hip's Greatest Hits" CD.  Or should it be called "Best of HipKat"?  Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Any additional thoughts on this fine thread.  This one will be included on the "Hip's Greatest Hits" CD.  Or should it be "Best of HipKat"?  Thoughts?

I have no idea what you did to set him off this time, but I seriously have no words for this.....

NONE

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I have no idea what you did to set him off this time, but I seriously have no words for this.....

NONE

I'll only tell the whole story if he pushes it.  All based on a PM request he made about a week ago.  Whole thing is beyond silly and certainly didn't warrant a rant like that.  My feelings are injured, but I won't go on IR.  I promise.  

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll only tell the whole story if he pushes it.  All based on a PM request he made about a week ago.  Whole thing is beyond silly and certainly didn't warrant a rant like that.  My feelings are injured, but I won't go on IR.  I promise.  

Ok, got it.

Thanks.

On Two Bills Drive, if you make a thread calling out other posters, you get a 30 suspension and if you do it again, it's a permanent ban.

Maybe the powers that be here should institute their own versions of cancel culture.

This person does have a lot of threads calling out people like you and me though.

I am not one to cancel or ban anyone, but if the behavior continues to exist, what option does Meat and/or Lit really have.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Ok, got it.

Thanks.

On Two Bills Drive, if you make a thread calling out other posters, you get a 30 suspension and if you do it again, it's a permanent ban.

Maybe the powers that be here should institute their own versions of cancel culture.

This person does have a lot of threads calling out people like you and me though.

I am not one to cancel or ban anyone, but if the behavior continues to exist, what option does Meat and/or Lit really have.

Are you calling for more censorship on a privately owned message board?  I'm sure you must also be extremely for Twitter following their own TOS that all users agree to upon using their site, and banning trump, right?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Are you calling for more censorship on a privately owned message board?  I'm sure you must also be extremely for Twitter following their own TOS that all users agree to upon using their site, and banning trump, right?

I don't call for censoring anyone, but if you continue to call out a fellow poster, is their line that is crossed?

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I think we all agreed that things like death threats violate most TOS agreements... Liking Trump and being a Conservative do not.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I think we all agreed that things like death threats violate most TOS agreements... Liking Trump and being a Conservative do not.

Yep.  You might want to check with the board Marxist radicals , though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I know girls who have been banned on facebook for saying they hate all men lol.  It's not just some anti-conservative agenda.  It's a private corporation choosing to exercise their TOS.  It's no different from a office workplace telling someone not to wear a BLM hat or a MAGA hat because it causes problems in the workplace

• Like 1

Little known fact: Hey Bowman was the working title for McCartneys “Hey Jude”. True story*

* it is not.

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Ok, got it.

Thanks.

Two Bills Drive is where little girls hang out

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Little known fact: Hey Bowman was the working title for McCartneys “Hey Jude”. True story*

* it is not.

Oh it is a true story.  LOL.  I think it was actually "Hey Jules" for Julian Lennon.  "Yesterday" was originally "Scrambled Eggs".  Seriously.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh it is a true story.  LOL.  I think it was actually "Hey Jules" for Julian Lennon.  "Yesterday" was originally "Scrambled Eggs".  Seriously.  

All true. 

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

All true. 

Yep.  I love music trivia.  Classic rock at least.  I'll have to hit you with a question from time to time and I hope you'll do the same.  

Here's one.  What was the last #1 hit by an ex-Beatle?

19 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's no different from a office workplace telling someone not to wear a BLM hat or a MAGA hat because it causes problems in the workplace

Weird, people said the same thing about players kneeling and supporting BLM/ANTIFA before NFL games and got called racists for pointing it out. If you serve as a public forum with government protections your status as a private corporation is pretty questionable and if you remember years ago when they were expanding they all touted themselves as town halls where anyone could say almost anything. I don't think your post is looking at a lot of the facts in this matter. In the Information Age what they're doing is the equivalent of AT&T cutting off your phone service in the 80s because they didn't like what you talked about and while they were technically a private company they did indeed receive government subsidies and regulations and were a de facto monopoly which is what Twitter and Facebook are in the realms of social media.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  I love music trivia.  Classic rock at least.  I'll have to hit you with a question from time to time and I hope you'll do the same.  

Here's one.  What was the last #1 hit by an ex-Beatle?

Good question! I’ll give it some thought. I won’t cheat, just see if I can come up with it. Now, are we counting a beatle like Harrison that played with the Traveling Wilburys , collaborations, things like that? 

it is rude to call out a poster negatively by putting their name in the title of the thread

i was hoping that i didnt need to make it board policy, that people would just know that its rude and act accordingly

but the next time it happens its going to fall under the same rules as poster stalking

i really should move this shit thread to technical support. i wish we had a Spam folder bc thats where it belongs, so the only choice i have is to move pieces of shit to a folder named after me. ironic

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Good question! I’ll give it some thought. I won’t cheat, just see if I can come up with it. Now, are we counting a beatle like Harrison that played with the Traveling Wilburys , collaborations, things like that? 

Solo only.  No Wilburys or anything like that.  This is a #1 song, by the way.  Not an album.

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

it is rude to call out a poster negatively by putting their name in the title of the thread

i was hoping that i didnt need to make it board policy, that people would just know that its rude and act accordingly

but the next time it happens its going to fall under the same rules as poster stalking

i really should move this shit thread to technical support. i wish we had a Spam folder bc thats where it belongs, so the only choice i have is to move pieces of shit to a folder named after me. ironic

Meat:

Don't worry about it because of me.  No big deal.  I'm fine.  I don't mind anything he or anybody else does around here.  Just thought it was funny that he's always running to you with stuff when he does sketchy things himself.  Forget about it.

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

“The Meathead Callout Thread and ‘I’m Leaving This Group!’ Service and Technical Center”.

Well, if we aren’t counting collaborations like McCartney and Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson, stufff like that.....hmmm.

I know when Lennon was shot, wheels (go round and round) shot up (maybe) to number 1, but man, that was 40 years ago. Did that song, “Free as a bird” hit number 1? That was a song that was finished and released in the ‘90’s sometime. Other than that, I’m drawing a blank......