Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

QAnon Shaman's mom says he is starving in jail because he lacks organic food

Fucking MAGA Snowflakes.... smh

Horned Capitol insurrectionist starving in jail because he lacks organic food: his mom

Horned Capitol insurrectionist starving in jail because he lacks organic food: his mom

Jacob Chansley, AKA Jake Angeli, the Arizona man who helped break into the U.S. Capitol while wearing horns and animal skin is starving in prison, his mother told ABC15 News.

According to the report, Chansley hasn't eaten since he was detained on Friday, because the jail doesn't have organic food.

"Chansley politely addressed the judge but did not make any statements regarding the charges against him. He did say that he may be able to contact a friend who could provide a private attorney for him," said ABC15.

Before turning himself into the FBI, Chansley told ABC15 that he wasn't worried because he "didn't break any laws. I walked through open doors."

Martha Chansley, who was in the courtroom on Monday, "was unapologetic for her son's role in the violent and deadly disruption of Congress," said the report. "Members had to be evacuated while trying to certify votes from the November presidential election."

Other than the elected officials who had to flee for safety, staff in the Capitol were forced to hide under tables fearful that insurrectionists would kill them once they broke down the door.

Despite the dead animals he wore, his mother called him a "patriot" and the "gentlest person I know."

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who cares?  Fuck that guy.  Maybe Comma-La will bail raise money to bail his dumb ass out.

Nah, he's one of yours

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nah, he's one of yours

Simmer down now, Hip.  That dude may be a Trump supporter but he sure as hell ain't one of us.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just now, Woody said:

Simmer down now, Hip.  That dude may be a Trump supporter but he sure as ain't one of us.  :niterider:

The guy's being a dick.  It's time for everyone to let Hip know exactly how they feel about his individual posts.  Remember, you can rate each and every one.  Please do so.

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The guy's being a dick.  It's time for everyone to let Hip know exactly how they feel about his individual posts.  Remember, you can rate each and every one.  Please do so.

Pretty sure that falls under the stalking rule. @Meathead can decide

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@Thebowflexbody could you please stop with the following around a poster just to neg every post they make?

i dont want to make it against official board policy bc i feel like repping should remain the perogative of the poster. but if you are intentionally stalking someone and negging all their posts just out of vengeance and spite then thats not the intended spirit of the function

how embarrassing would that be for you if i had to make a policy just bc you were being so petty? we'd start calling it 'the bowman rule'

im going to give you the chance to stop that behavior by your own choice, and of course to stop encouraging others to do it. but if it continues, its going into the same policy as text stalking, it will be against board rules, and you will be subject to warnings and time-outs if it continues

once again im asking nicely. please

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

btw, i dont even know what all of the rep symbols represent positive and negative

most are obvious, but what are the rainbow and trump, positive or negative? i never use either

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

22 minutes ago, Meathead said:

btw, i dont even know what all of the rep symbols represent positive and negative

most are obvious, but what are the rainbow and trump, positive or negative? i never use either

Shouldn't you have a policy in place about making people making threads about calling out other posters?

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

@Thebowflexbody could you please stop with the following around a poster just to neg every post they make?

i dont want to make it against official board policy bc i feel like repping should remain the perogative of the poster. but if you are intentionally stalking someone and negging all their posts just out of vengeance and spite then thats not the intended spirit of the function

how embarrassing would that be for you if i had to make a policy just bc you were being so petty? we'd start calling it 'the bowman rule'

im going to give you the chance to stop that behavior by your own choice, and of course to stop encouraging others to do it. but if it continues, its going into the same policy as text stalking, it will be against board rules, and you will be subject to warnings and time-outs if it continues

once again im asking nicely. please

I'll try to stay away from the clown, Meat.  That said, I am most certainly NOT following him around just to negatively rate his posts.  No way.  Hip "follows" me around every bit as much as I do him.  That's the truth - ask most anyone.  I do respond to him fairly often because he's usually so wrong, obnoxious and over-the-top.  He baits, then whines when you give it back to him.  Why do you always seem to side with the guy?  Baffling.  Also, did you see the nasty thread he started calling me out and trashing me?  I didn't complain to you at all about that.  You cut this guy way too much slack and believe his b.s. when you shouldn't.  With that, I'll shut up. 

Why do you always seem to side with the guy?

i suppose its bc he complains to me about it. i dont read all threads or posts anymore. i have too many of my own problems to do that. so i respond to stuff thats before me. if he asks me to get you to stop text stalking him (which you HAVE done before) then i tell him to show me a pattern of what hes claiming and i will do something about it. i dont just take his word. on the neg rep stalking, he asked me to talk to you about it so i did. im trying to avoid including neg repping in the stalking policy, but if he or anyone keeps complaining about it i guess i will have to. if youre not doing what he claims then im sorry for dragging you into it, but he believes you are. if you cant work it out between the two of you, i guess i will have to make it board policy and require you to show me a pattern so that i know its real before i take action

when you guys get into perpetual arguing mode, doesnt it ever occur to you to just put them on ignore and move on with your posting? thats what i do and i love it. i try to be reasonably agreeable but sometimes i lose my cool and flame the fuck out of somebody who is annoying the hell out of me. that makes me realize that ive lost control, so i put them on ignore and work on getting back to being agreeable. once i feel settled again i consider taking them off ignore and trying to just let them be, dont respond to their posts, and if i do i certainly dont want to go back to getting worked up and angry and insulting

Also, did you see the nasty thread he started calling me out and trashing me?

no. i would prefer the board policy prohibit calling out specific posters in a negative way, but Lit doesnt seem to have any problem with it bc he does it on a fairly regular basis. at least he used to. idk what hes doing but hes behaving better and better as time goes on so i encourage him to keep doing that. but im pretty sure if somebody comes in here and riles him up he will be calling them out specifically by name in thread titles. i hope im wrong but thats how hes always handled that so it remains to be seen. hes given me authority to establish most of the boards policy, but i dont see how i could make it against the rules to call out specific posters when hes probably just going to do it the next time someone annoys him enough. in any event, show me the thread and i will ask Hip not to do that. and if Lit ever demonstrates that hes abandoned calling annoying posters out by name and needling them, then i will make it board policy to not call out posters in a negative manner

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

The X and the Barf are negative. The rest are positive

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@jamsim67, is that you?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The X and the Barf are negative. The rest are positive

The trump emoji is positive? Because when people give it, it seems to be in a mocking manner. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

The trump emoji is positive? Because when people give it, it seems to be in a mocking manner. 🤷‍♂️ 

99% of everything anyone here does seems to be in a mocking manner

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

@jamsim67, is that you?

Isn't it ironic (don't ya think?) that these tools get air time, but the ones with common sense, asking good questions pertaining to the system are being booted off social media sites everywhere?

I'm sure sure you wouldn't know the answer to that. I'm also sure that in your own way, you're just as stupid as this paid player.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

99% of everything anyone here does seems to be in a mocking manner

Not you though, you're pure gristle

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Not you though, you're pure gristle

Oh no, I can mock morons like you with the best of them. That's what makes this site perfect for me. You seem to be a little uncomfortable this morning though. The conspiracies getting to be a little too hard to maintain?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh no, I can mock morons like you with the best of them. That's what makes this site perfect for me. You seem to be a little uncomfortable this morning though. The conspiracies getting to be a little too hard to maintain?

Yeah conspiracy theories, good one. Is that what they are, conspiracy theories? And you’ve done your due diligence on cnn, msnbc and fox to know this? And Im guessing that shouting out insults all in uppercase passes for mocking in your dim world. Now would be a good time to tell everyone how you are a conservative, and you lean right, while voting for Biden. 

Yeah conspiracy theories, good one. Is that what they are, conspiracy theories? And you’ve done your due diligence on cnn, msnbc and fox to know this? And Im guessing that shouting out insults all in uppercase passes for mocking in your dim world. Now would be a good time to tell everyone how you are a conservative, and you lean right, while voting for Biden. 

Game-Set-Match.  You told him.  Too much of what he says doesn't add up.  Conservative don't vote Biden- especially knowing Senile Joe owes the kooky wing of his party.

If everyone could just follow my example.

<Sigh.>

Watch for my Buffalo Range Unification Thread coming this weekend.

• Like 1

I can't even begin to remember how many times I've posted on here that I don't watch any of those channels. it's pretty easy to tell when something's true when you can actually see the video of somebody saying it or when you can cross reference multiple witnesses or when you just use your own common sense, something people freely give up when they join a cult

Seek help. soflabillsfan

How to Tell If Someone You Know Is in a Cult

ATTN: asked Ross to lay out some crucial warning signs to watch for if you suspect someone you know is involved with a dangerous cult — a distinction he said met three criteria. Ross highlighted the work of psychiatrist and author Robert Lifton, who, in a 1981 Harvard Mental Health Letter paper, determined that cults have:

"A charismatic leader who increasingly becomes an object of worship as the general principles that may have originally sustained the group lose their power."

"A process I call coercive persuasion or thought reform," (brainwashing).

"Economic, sexual, and other exploitation of group members by the leader and the ruling coterie."

Sound familiar? If so, here are some of the things that, according to Ross, could indicate an unhealthy blossoming relationship with a cult.

1. Extreme obsessiveness with a group or leader

If someone you know is becoming increasingly overwhelmed with a group or leader, it could be time to intervene. Especially, Ross warned, if that obsession is "to the exclusion of friends or family, and to the detriment of their employment, education," or other other facets of their life.

2. Any criticism or questioning is characterized as persecution

Ross explained that people who have trouble finding fault with their group — or take any outside questioning or criticism as persecution — might be in a little too deep. "We all know that if you belong to a gym, a club, a church — you can think of negative things about it," he said. "Not this constant singsong of total positivity."

3. Reliance on the group or leader for value judgments and thoughts.

Incessant "checking in" with, or having to "clear" outside activities with a person's group or leader is probably a bad sign. Watch for increasing dependency on or hyperactivity within the group, Ross said. "They don't think outside of the box, and the group determines the parameters of the box," he said.

4. There is no legitimate reason to leave, and former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil

People in cults have a hard time finding a good reason to leave, and often shunned for doing so. Ross said to be mindful of those who are wholly resistant to the idea of becoming detached from a group or leader — and who criticize those that do leave. "In a cult group, there is no legitimate reason to leave," Ross said.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan