Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Another Democrat Who Broke Into the Capitol Building Arrested

Add another non-Trump supporter to the dossier.

Son of Brooklyn judge arrested in Capitol attack

A man whose image went viral on social media after he allegedly stormed the Capitol last week wearing a fur outfit and police vest while carrying a plastic riot shield is now facing federal charges. Aaron Mostofsky, the son of a prominent Brooklyn judge, was arrested Tuesday at a Brooklyn home, CBS New York reported.

aaron-mostofsky-1.jpg

Mostofsky is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Shlomo Mostofsky, the station reports. A spokesperson for the judge had no comment on the arrest when contacted by CBS New York.

The younger Mostofsky, 34, is charged in a federal criminal complaint with felony theft of government property, unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds with intent to impede government activity. 

The criminal complaint cites a New York Post story in which Mostofsky identified himself by his first name to a reporter during the assault, saying, "The election was stolen" and "We were cheated." 

The criminal complaint lists the Capitol Police riot shield and a bulletproof vest as the federal property Mostofsky is alleged to have stolen, valued at more than $2,000. Mostofsky said he found both on the ground, according to the complaint.

The complaint said investigators used New York Post reports, along with social media posts, to identify Mostofsky. 

It also cited messages Mostofsky allegedly wrote to friends indicating he was at the Capitol during the attack. In one, he wrote to a friend he intended to meet there, "If we find each other look for a guy looking like a caveman." He also allegedly messaged the friend, "Even a caveman knows it was stolen."

Motofsky was expected to appear in court Tuesday. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison if convicted of the most serious charge, felony theft, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York told CBS News.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

A man whose image went viral on social media after he allegedly stormed the Capitol last week wearing a fur outfit and police vest while carrying a plastic riot shield is now facing federal charges. Aaron Mostofsky, the son of a prominent Brooklyn judge, was arrested Tuesday at a Brooklyn home, CBS New York reported.

aaron-mostofsky-1.jpg

Mostofsky is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Shlomo Mostofsky, the station reports. A spokesperson for the judge had no comment on the arrest when contacted by CBS New York.

The younger Mostofsky, 34, is charged in a federal criminal complaint with felony theft of government property, unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds with intent to impede government activity. 

The criminal complaint cites a New York Post story in which Mostofsky identified himself by his first name to a reporter during the assault, saying, "The election was stolen" and "We were cheated." 

The criminal complaint lists the Capitol Police riot shield and a bulletproof vest as the federal property Mostofsky is alleged to have stolen, valued at more than $2,000. Mostofsky said he found both on the ground, according to the complaint.

The complaint said investigators used New York Post reports, along with social media posts, to identify Mostofsky. 

It also cited messages Mostofsky allegedly wrote to friends indicating he was at the Capitol during the attack. In one, he wrote to a friend he intended to meet there, "If we find each other look for a guy looking like a caveman." He also allegedly messaged the friend, "Even a caveman knows it was stolen."

Motofsky was expected to appear in court Tuesday. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison if convicted of the most serious charge, felony theft, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York told CBS News.

Interesting

might GIF

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Are you making assumptions here that he is a Democrat because his father is a Democrat?

1 minute ago, pkschul said:

Are you making assumptions here that he is a Democrat because his father is a Democrat?

No matter WHAT he is, he certainly looks like a fucking lunatic. Maybe he’s a plutocrat. He belongs there.

3 minutes ago, pkschul said:

That and the way he's dressed. There's nothing about it that screams "Manly" in any way.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

According to this article he's a registered democrat.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

Only a Stupid fucking dickhead like the resident sack of SHIT would try to sway anyone to believe that this attack was carried out by ANTIFA, BLM or any other Left Wing groups.

Keep drinking that Trump-Aid, cultists

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That and the way he's dressed. There's nothing about it that screams "Manly" in any way.

So this guy is manly?

image.png.46954a991c9afe5dbdc3c98e963012a6.png

4 minutes ago, pkschul said:

So this guy is manly?

Hell no he isn't annnnnnndddddd he's probably another agent provocateur as well.

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Hell no he isn't annnnnnndddddd he's probably another agent provocateur as well.

These guys though. They are drop dead studly! Am I right?

image.png.ce10a76008ec62779a0f5f25503b65fc.png

3 minutes ago, pkschul said:

This is what happens to people when they can't get laid.

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

It was tattooed on his forehead.

35 minutes ago, pkschul said:

So this guy is manly?

Not really.  Fuck that guy.  I don't give a shit about that fool.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Nope.  Odd balls.  I want NOTHING to do with them.  Your point?  No, don't tell me.  I'm the same as them because we both supported President Trump?  That's more than likely what you're implying.  Shit logic, shit-for-brains.

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Only a Stupid fucking dickhead like the resident sack of SHIT would try to sway anyone to believe that this attack was carried out by ANTIFA, BLM or any other Left Wing groups.

Definitely not Antifa....

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

Nope, that guy's a jackass too. He looks like a cross between Davy Crockett, a Soy Boy, and a gay 80s wrestler.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don’t believe for a second that this was ANYTHING BUT Trump supporters. But.......it does beg the question. WHY were people that WEREN'T Trump supporters there?

or, is it not important, or who cares, etc.? Maybe democrats showed up because there weren’t any riots and looting elsewhere.... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope, that guy's a jackass too. He looks like a cross between Davy Crockett, a Soy Boy, and a gay 80s wrestler.

FUCK! I was going for that look too, but now it’s ruined.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

aaron-mostofsky-1.jpg

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goal:

44 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

At least we got a funny video out of him before he got rolled up.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goal:

No no no.  He's a democrat, let's give him a pass.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 hours ago, pkschul said:

Maybe you want to fuck him?

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan