drpepper

Josh Allen: Lamar Jackson is one of the greatest dudes you can be around

Of the four teams remaining in the AFC, three of them selected quarterbacks in the first round of the 2018 draft. Buffalo traded up to select Josh Allen at No. 7 overall and Baltimore traded up to get Lamar Jackson at No. 32 overall. The two quarterbacks will go head-to-head for the first time in [more]

View the full article

Josh Allen went from being a probable bust to an Elite QB that is probably the best ambassador in the league to getting Free Agents join our team in the future lol

Remember that terrible rain game with Peterman starting against ravens? Defense terrible until mcdermott took control and they began to swarm. I think josh came in to play too. Big loss.

49 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Remember that terrible rain game with Peterman starting against ravens? Defense terrible until mcdermott took control and they began to swarm. I think josh came in to play too. Big loss.

Week 1 2018. That was the first time Allen saw the field.

I had been dating a girl for about 3 months at the time and wanted to bring her in and convert her into a fan. It had the opposite effect lol