Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Agree or be banned

10 hours ago, Nuke said:

Really? You’re going to go all Twitter on me, over that comment? 

im sorry. i didnt mean you nuke, i meant the general 'you', as in anybody that was being consistently abusive to me and didnt respond to attempts to get them to stop. im sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

im sorry. i didnt mean you nuke, i meant the general 'you', as in anybody that was being consistently abusive to me and didnt respond to attempts to get them to stop. im sorry for the confusion

It’s all good 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Australia is the latest country to condemn Twitter. Add them to Germany and France.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/australia-s-acting-pm-says-capitol-attack-unfortunate-and-condemns-twitter-censorship-of-trump/ar-BB1cDuJl?%3Bocid=spartanntp+

Funny I have to look to foreign governments for hope of fighting censorship here in the US. The incoming US government seems fine with it. 

22 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Australia is the latest country to condemn Twitter. Add them to Germany and France.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/australia-s-acting-pm-says-capitol-attack-unfortunate-and-condemns-twitter-censorship-of-trump/ar-BB1cDuJl?%3Bocid=spartanntp+

Funny I have to look to foreign governments for hope of fighting censorship here in the US. The incoming US government seems fine with it. 

It's

Not

Censorship

When

It's

A

Private

Company

Enforcing

Rules

That

Everyone

Agreed

To

When

They

Signed

Up.

It's

Only

Censorship

To

You

Because

It's

Trump!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's

Not

Censorship

When

It's

A

Private

Company

Enforcing

Rules

That

Everyone

Agreed

To

When

They

Signed

Up.

It's

Only

Censorship

To

You

Because

It's

Trump!

It’s funny three countries have a problem with it, but you’re completely cool with it. And I don’t have a problem with it being Trump. I have a problem with it being anyone. They are a private company benefiting from section 230 of Communications Decency Act censoring right of center political views. Influencing elections. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nuke said:

It’s funny three countries have a problem with it, but you’re completely cool with it. And I don’t have a problem with it being Trump. I have a problem with it being anyone. They are a private company benefiting from section 230 of Communications Decency Act censoring right of center political views. Influencing elections. 

You never even ever heard of section 230 until Trump made it an issue and he only made it an issue because social media platforms were calling him out for lying about the election being rigged.

I don't agree with censoring or stifling opinions but when heat groups and radical groups use social media to promote violence, that is where you have to draw a line. and for the umpteenth time, there's a reason why that kind of talk was always kept on the deep web. If those groups want to bring it to the mainstream internet, then they should be prepared to face the consequences.

The Tor browser is free, BTW. Anybody can use it. I've had it and used it for several years.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/13/2021 at 11:23 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Show me where his right to free speech was infringed according to the constitution. 

It wasn't.

Which is why I said in my original post that private companies have the RIGHT to do this, but it still doesn't make it right.

We all have rights to do things that we should NOT do.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

It wasn't.

Which is why I said in my original post that private companies have the RIGHT to do this, but it still doesn't make it right.

I was quoteling Fascback.

Why is not giving neo-nazis a platform wrong?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I think its hilarious that Republicans think conservative media is under assult. Whats under assault is hate speech, and calls to violence. If that is a big part of conservative media, that's a conservative media problem, not a censorship problem.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I think its hilarious that Republicans think conservative media is under assult. Whats under assault is hate speech, and calls to violence. If that is a big part of conservative media, that's a conservative media problem, not a censorship problem.

Says the blind man.  Can I help you across the street?  LOL

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Says the blind man.  Can I help you across the street?  LOL

Lol can I help form a coherent argument?

You stalk my posts just like hipkat, but you never add anything meaningful to the conversation. You have no nuance, no insight, and you definitely don't support your arguments with anything other than propaganda. 

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol can I help form a coherent argument?

You stalk my posts just like hipkat, but you never add anything meaningful to the conversation. You have no nuance, no insight, and you definitely don't support your arguments with anything other than propaganda. 

Fine.  Incorrect, but I'll let your dumb ass be.  No need to respond to your dribble any longer.  Your shit posts and musings speak for themselves.  Send up a flare when you get a clue.  Buh bye.  LOL

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It wasn't.

Whether they have the "right" to do it is up for debate as they receive government protections and act as a town hall. Regardless, they need to be hit in the pocketbook fierce. If an anti-trust can be filed against Microsoft in the 90s one can easily be filed against the social media conglomerate.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Whether they have the "right" to do it is up for debate as they receive government protections and act as a town hall. Regardless, they need to be hit in the pocketbook fierce. If an anti-trust can be filed against Microsoft in the 90s one can easily be filed against the social media conglomerate.

This

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Why can't you just let the free market sort itself out, COMMIE!!

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It’s both.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s both.

Really? You don't see this on Left-leaning media

Seek help. soflabillsfan