Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Parlor hack reveals all identifying info of all users

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

But Your Lib friends will be so happy to see that you are in full agreement with bigger government, and censorship. Congratulations you are full fledged badge wearing Democrat.

He is.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So when neo nazis call for exterminating all jews and lynching black people, thats okay with you? That ideology is a call to violence. Therefore it should not be protected.

LOL.  Dude.  What in the fuck are you babbling about?  Jews?  Lynchings?  Jesus, you are fucked in the head.  See a shrink for god's sake.  Now.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Dude.  What in the fuck are you babbling about?  Jews?  Lynchings?  Jesus, you are fucked in the head.  See a shrink for god's sake.  Now.

Deflect deflect deflect. Its too hard for you to answer questions that you know you can't answer in good faith.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So when neo nazis call for exterminating all jews and lynching black people, thats okay with you? That ideology is a call to violence. Therefore it should not be protected.

Have you ever heard a Cannible Corpse song? Some of the most disturbing shit you can hear. Should the ban them?

• Like 1

Deflect deflect deflect. Its too hard for you to answer questions that you know you can't answer in good faith.

LOL.  Hard to keep up with your all over the place insanity.  I never deflect, by the way.  Why won't you tell us if you're black?

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Have you ever heard a Cannible Corpse song? Some of the most disturbing shit you can hear. Should the ban them?

Thats art. 

Are they inciting violence?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Thats art. 

Are they inciting violence?

Sure they are, on smaller level. You can’t say that not one satanic lyric or gangsta rap lyric didn’t lead to death or injury. By the way there are plenty of anti white rap lyrics out there as well. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Hard to keep up with your all over the place insanity.  I never deflect, by the way.  Why won't you tell us if you're black?

Because it's not relevant.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Sure they are, on smaller level. You can’t say that not one satanic lyric or gangsta rap lyric didn’t lead to death or injury. By the way there are plenty of anti white rap lyrics out there as well. 

They have changed their lyrics over time. So obviously they know what to and what not to do.

If there are lyrics that are explicit calls to violence, then they should be censored. 

I'm sure their are. Do they call to violence?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Listen.  No.  Listen. 

You've openly called people Nazis without provocation and tied them to hateful acts by inference.

That kind of thinking leads to horrible persecution.   Sit back and reflect. 

If you have any questions about civil rights or tolerance, please ask.  I'm here to help. 

The New Millennium Free Thinking Counter Culture is not about an echo chamber of uniform opinion.   It's about diversity of ideas and the limiting of governmental interference. 

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Listen.  No.  Listen. 

You've openly called people Nazis without provocation and tied them to hateful acts by inference.

That kind of thinking leads to horrible persecution.   Sit back and reflect. 

If you have any questions about civil rights or tolerance, please ask.  I'm here to help. 

The New Millennium Free Thinking Counter Culture is not about an echo chamber of uniform opinion.   It's about diversity of ideas and the limiting of governmental interference. 

I call people nazis because they say the same things nazis say and make the same arguments nazis make.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They have changed their lyrics over time. So obviously they know what to and what not to do.

If there are lyrics that are explicit calls to violence, then they should be censored. 

I'm sure their are. Do they call to violence?

Onyx lyric

I swear to fuckin' god I raise hell and make the white man call me master

• Thanks 1

Let's not forget how the right has tried to ban books they dont like in schools and violent video games for decades. So don't pretend you're not pro censorship.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Onyx lyric

I swear to fuckin' god I raise hell and make the white man call me master

Is that a call for other people to do violence?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Is that a call for other people to do violence?

Yeah!! But I don’t care, let them say whatever the hell they want.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah!!

Where does he call other people to do it?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I call people nazis because they say the same things nazis say and make the same arguments nazis make.

Um.  Okay. 

Well, I am here to help. 

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh I think it is.

Well thats an OPINION and not a FACT, now isn't it?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Yes it is.  See how easy that was????

The fact is my race isn't relevant to these discussions 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The fact is my race isn't relevant to these discussions 

Maybe not.  Just would help with my analysis of where you're coming from.  I cover all the bases you know.  Quite thorough. :classic_biggrin:

Maybe not.  Just would help with my analysis of where you're coming from.  I cover all the bases you know.  Quite thorough. :classic_biggrin:

My race doesn't change the facts.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Where does he call other people to do it?

That’s one lyric, clearly racist and violent lol. What’s the difference between him saying and a klansman saying it?

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

My race doesn't change the facts.

Okay.  Keep on hiding things.  You have every right to do so.  :classic_biggrin: