Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump Supporters Funny Freakouts at Airport over DC Riots 2021

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

wait, i thought we only cracked down on black people?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

wait, i thought we only cracked down on black people?

See, the obvious difference here, which is sad I have to explain...is that you can be shot in your apartment, killed on a jog, or murdered over a counterfeit $20 bill for being black, but it takes a fascist insurrection on TV before we arrest these fucks, or limit their movement. I mean, they are domestic terrorists after all. What a crazy concept. 

What a steaming hot shit take that was.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

See, the obvious difference here, which is sad I have to explain...is that you can be shot in your apartment, killed on a jog, or murdered over a counterfeit $20 bill for being black, but it takes a fascist insurrection on TV before we arrest these fucks, or limit their movement. I mean, they are domestic terrorists after all. What a crazy concept. 

What a steaming hot shit take that was.

I'm more convinced than ever that f8 is black.  He's just too much into the identity politics not to be.  Thanks for showing your hand, big fella.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm more convinced than ever that f8 is black.  He's just too much into the identity politics not to be.  Thanks for showing your hand, big fella.  LOL

You dont see color?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

You dont see color?

Hard not to, especially these days.  Identity politics and agendas are being shoved down everyone's throat.  It's wrong.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Hard not to, especially these days.  Identity politics and agendas are being shoved down everyone's throat.  It's wrong.

Good. You should see color. Otherwise you'll never see the injustices.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Good. You should see color. Otherwise you'll never see the injustices.

Some people see injustices everywhere.  Even places where they don't exist.  Happening every single day.

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

that stuff happens to everybody. it just only gets covered when it happens to black people

the data is out there that supports this. but like way too many people youre too entrenched to be responsible and go look for it, so you stay ignorant and look stupid to those who are informed

see me in ten years. ill be dead but thats how long its going to take you to mature through experience to the point that you dont gobble up the false narrative

Might be 20 years.  Maybe never.  

9 minutes ago, Meathead said:

that stuff happens to everybody. it just only gets covered when it happens to black people

the data is out there that supports this. but like way too many people youre too entrenched in your own heavily biased narrative to be responsible and go look for it, so you stay ignorant and look stupid to those who are informed

see me in ten years. ill be dead but thats how long its going to take you to mature through experience to the point that you dont gobble up the false narrative

Does it happen to everyone? Um sure. Does it happen disproportionately to black people? Absolutely. Thats what the data says. I made a whole thread about it. You didn't seem too interested in the data back then. Maybe you should go back and double check.

I'll move from my position when the data changes. You should take your own advice instead of projecting.

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

you find the data that suits your purpose, painting blacks as automatic victims. and its always with the same method: highlighting disparities without taking into account the horrendously bad behavior and choices of bad acting black people (most are good), of which there are far too many. when you factor in the reality that blacks commit more of the absolute worst crimes than all other races put together, its no surprise that blacks are disproportionately represented in arrests, convictions, and incarceration for those crimes

yet you would rather search for excuses to deny that reality. you are what we call an enabler

look, idk why you feel its necessary to compete with me. ive done more to help black folks that you will in your entire lifetime. ive had more intimate relationships and in depth conversations with blacks folks than you will in your lifetime. ive been actively involved in the black community more than you ever will be. i AM the expert here. why you choose to resist me is a failure of yours to realize these truths

you are an enemy to the cause to true reconciliation as long as you continue to spread disinformation. i urge you, yet again, to go out and buy ten books from a variety of authors on the subject and read them all, starting with thomas sowell. i urge you to at your earliest chance to go and volunteer in the black community, to visit black churches, to seek out groups of regular real black folks (not the gangstas and not to colleges) to have in depth conversations with

you desperately need a REAL education because you are woefully unaware of your own ignorance. stop trying to on-up me, you will always fail in your current state

i dont want to talk to you anymore about this bc it is a waste of my time until you put in the work. please honor my request and dont engage me on this topic

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you find the data that suits your purpose, painting blacks as automatic victims. and its always with the same method: highlighting disparities without taking into account the horrendously bad behavior and choices of bad acting black people (most are good), of which there are far too many. when you factor in the reality that blacks commit more of the absolute worst crimes than all other races put together, its no surprise that blacks are disproportionately represented in arrests, convictions, and incarceration for those crimes

yet you would rather search for excuses to deny that reality. you are what we call an enabler

look, idk why you feel its necessary to compete with me. ive done more to help black folks that you will in your entire lifetime. ive had more intimate relationships and in depth conversations with blacks folks than you will in your lifetime. ive been actively involved in the black community more than you ever will be. i AM the expert here. why you choose to resist me is a failure of yours to realize these truths

you are an enemy to the cause to true reconciliation as long as you continue to spread disinformation. i urge you, yet again, to go out and buy ten books from a variety of authors on the subject and read them all, starting with thomas sowell. i urge you to at your earliest chance to go and volunteer in the black community, to visit black churches, to seek out groups of regular real black folks (not the gangstas and not to colleges) to have in depth conversations with

you desperately need a REAL education because you are woefully unaware of your own ignorance. stop trying to on-up me, you will always fail in your current state

i dont want to talk to you anymore about this bc it is a waste of my time until you put in the work. please honor my request and dont engage me on this topic

The data doesn't lie. So get your facts straight. I dont have to make the data say anything, it speaks for itself.

I believe that individuals need to have accountability. But painting broad strokes and pretending blacks on average dont have worse options to choose from is ridiculous. We are still living through the after effects of Jim crow, segregation, red lining, drug war, etc. To deny this is complete ignorance of history and reality.

I'll continue to advocate for people who are being treated unjustly. You should reconsider what you think is helpful for black people. Because I know spreading the exact talking points that white supremacists make doesnt help.

I'll do what I want. I'm not harassing you. You made false statements and I corrected them. If you are too sensitive and can't defend your ignorance with anything more than anecdotes or "data" that you can't specifically site to prove your point, that's your fault. Maybe you should just avoid the topic entirely, because it's clear you don't know wtf you are talking about.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

start with this one. unlike some of his other voluminous books, this one is short and to the point

the title means that he has found that being black or being a redneck has no bearing on where those groups end up when they get released from whatever oppression they have been suffering from - they always end up becoming that which they hate. its not really black vs white, its human vs human, we just find convenient excuses on who to hate. if everyone what the same looking grey blob we would still find reasons to hate other grey blobs

in his earlier books he predicts that when blacks get freed from their institutional oppression, they will immediately start seeking ways to seek retribution. he knows this bc hes seen it all around the world, including places like the congo and somalia where everybody is the same race. in this book he does a little crowing about it, pointing out that its happening right now, as he accurately predicted based on his vast experience studying this specific topic

you can have it on your phone in five minutes and you could read it in a day. he is a conservative so youre going to have to endure the occasional conservative commentary, but you can ignore that and still benefit enormously from his mind expanding brilliance

the only question is do you have the courage to challenge your own bias?

41EM+u5bgML._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know spreading the exact talking points that white supremacists make doesnt help.

the white supremacists are spreading talking points the I have been making for decades

they are disgusting idiots, but truth is truth and it doesnt lose its validity just bc disgusting idiots are saying it. THATS how bad its gotten. and its people like you that have brought it to this point. you remain blissfully ignorant of whats really going on, and you damage the cause that you are trying to support by being inexperienced and uninformed

• Like 1

if you just do some reading from black authors you would realize blacks do NOT have worse choices than whites. they say it over and over and over again in their books. but that doesnt sell clicks so it doesnt get mentioned in mainstream information sources. you are being programmed to believe lies

only you can break that programming. it starts by picking up a book, volunteering in the ghetto, and establishing trusted relationships with middle aged black adults with some perspective and maturity

have you done those things? until you have, please stop trying to make a case for your false narratives

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

start with this one. unlike some of his other voluminous books, this one is short and to the point

the title means that he has found that being black or being a redneck has no bearing on where those groups end up when they get released from whatever oppression they have been suffering from - they always end up becoming that which they hate. its not really black vs white, its human vs human, we just find convenient excuses on who to hate. if everyone what the same looking grey blob we would still find reasons to hate other grey blobs

in his earlier books he predicts that when blacks get freed from their institutional oppression, they will immediately start seeking ways to seek retribution. he knows this bc hes seen it all around the world, including places like the congo and somalia where everybody is the same race. in this book he does a little crowing about it, pointing out that its happening right now, as he accurately predicted based on his vast experience studying this specific topic

you can have it on your phone in five minutes and you could read it in a day. he is a conservative so youre going to have to endure the occasional conservative commentary, but you can ignore that and still benefit enormously from his mind expanding brilliance

the only question is do you have the courage to challenge your own bias?

41EM+u5bgML._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Thomas Sowell is an intellectual of the highest order.  I used to read his column every week.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Meathead said:

if you just do some reading from black authors you would realize blacks do NOT have worse choices than whites. they say it over and over and over again in their books. but that doesnt sell clicks so it doesnt get mentioned in mainstream information sources. you are being programmed to believe lies

only you can break that programming. it starts by picking up a book, volunteering in the ghetto, and establishing trusted relationships with middle aged black adults with some perspective and maturity

have you done those things? until you have, please stop trying to make a case for your false narratives

Thomas sowell is a pundit. As far as I know he hasn't had a peer reviewed work in decades and that was not on anything about sociology. He is a darling of the conservative right. But he should stay in his lane and stick to the benefits of free market capitalism. If this is your hero on black culture, you're lost. You should check out some of his op-eds on things like gay marriage. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The data doesn't lie. So get your facts straight. I dont have to make the data say anything, it speaks for itself.

I believe that individuals need to have accountability. But painting broad strokes and pretending blacks on average dont have worse options to choose from is ridiculous. We are still living through the after effects of Jim crow, segregation, red lining, drug war, etc. To deny this is complete ignorance of history and reality.

I'll continue to advocate for people who are being treated unjustly. You should reconsider what you think is helpful for black people. Because I know spreading the exact talking points that white supremacists make doesnt help.

I'll do what I want. I'm not harassing you. You made false statements and I corrected them. If you are too sensitive and can't defend your ignorance with anything more than anecdotes or "data" that you can't specifically site to prove your point, that's your fault. Maybe you should just avoid the topic entirely, because it's clear you don't know wtf you are talking about.

"The data".  LOL.  F8 is a good guy crusader.   Just ask him!! 

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Thomas sowell is a pundit. As far as I know he hasn't had a peer reviewed work in decades and that was not on anything about sociology. He is a darling of the conservative right. But he should stay in his lane and stick to the benefits of free market capitalism. If this is your hero on black culture, you're lost. You should check out some of his op-eds on things like gay marriage. 

"peer reviewed"............LOL

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Is he against it?  So what?  That's his opinion.  You're allowed to have those.........or maybe not if your kind is in charge.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Is he against it?  So what?  That's his opinion.  You're allowed to have those.........or maybe not if your kind is in charge.

You can have an opinion. But if its not rooted in facts or reality, your opinion means jack shit.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"peer reviewed"............LOL

I guess the textbooks you learned from were just full of opinions.

Congrats your degree means Jack shit.

Or wait, were the texts reviewed by people that know what they are talking about?

Let me know!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I guess the textbooks you learned from were just full of opinions.

Congrats your degree means Jack shit.

Or wait, were the texts reviewed by people that know what they are talking about?

Let me know!

YOU HAVE NO CLUE.  NONE.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

YOU HAVE NO CLUE.  NONE.

f8 is the dumbest motherfucker on here...........

and THAT is saying something.