we probably see Yeldon active. I know a lot of you want to see Williams and I agree he deserves some looks and extended PT but I'm not willing to give that in a divisional playoff game.  Yeldon is likely better receiving and in pass protection.

• Like 1

Watch Yeldon be a fucking hero.

He DOES have a lot of mileage left on him to give and he is more fresh than any RB left in the playoffs. :classic_biggrin:

Plaster super glue on his hands and good to go!

Too bad to see Moss' season end like this but Yeldon should be able to step in without the Bills missing a beat.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Watch Yeldon be a fucking hero.

He DOES have a lot of mileage left on him to give and he is more fresh than any RB left in the playoffs. :classic_biggrin:

You fumble a ball, you sit the bench!

15 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

You fumble a ball, you sit the bench!

He has 7 fumbles in 700 career carries.

Completely overblown.

I have seen Singletary cough up the ball in critical situations and he still gets carries.

But there must be something they see in practices that have made Yeldon basically inactive since he has been a Bill.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He has 7 fumbles in 700 career carries.

Completely overblown.

I have seen Singletary cough up the ball in critical situations and he still gets carries.

But there must be something they see in practices that have made Yeldon basically inactive since he has been a Bill.

How many of those 7 were as a Bill though? He hasn't had many carries here... his % of touches that are fumbles are high...

Just now, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

How many of those 7 were as a Bill though? He hasn't had many carries here...

One fumble against Cincinnati last year.

2 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

1 in how many carries?

2 fumbles in 41 touches.

Not a great ratio, but hardly a disqualifier from further touches with such a small sample size.

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

2 fumbles in 41 touches.

Not a great ratio, but hardly a disqualifier from further touches with such a small sample size.

Yeah, bad ratio... about 5%... he'd probably be active if 2 per 100... 1 for 50... NOW, he'll probably need to be active regardless! I hope they activate BOTH...

1% for career

5% for Bills 

9 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Yeah, bad ratio... about 5%... he'd probably be active if 2 per 100... 1 for 50... NOW, he'll probably need to be active regardless! I hope they activate BOTH...

1% for career

5% for Bills 

He is an outstanding receiver out of the backfield and if the Ravens send the house on almost every play like they did last year, Yeldon is an excellent dump off option in the passing game and he is a good blocker.

But Moss and Singletary have always been ahead of him on the depth chart.

If Yeldon winds up being quality depth, start making reservations for your SB souvenirs. :classic_biggrin:

The only person we need rushing the ball is Josh Allen, and that should only be when no one is open during a pass.