drpepper

Texans to interview Leslie Frazier

The Bills have performed well enough this year to get both coordinators consideration for head-coaching jobs. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, former Vikings coach and current Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier will be interviewed by the Texans for their current head-coaching vacancy. Frazier, 61, became interim head coach of the Vikings after [more]

View the full article

Someone made a conspiracy theory connection of Texans GM and Greg Roman Baltimores OC are both from John Carroll, so Texans are just trying to throw a wrench in the preparation of the Bills this week by this interview lol

32 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Hopefully it’s just to satisfy the Rooney Rule. I don’t want to lose both of our coordinators. 

Would you be ok with losing Frazier if we were compensated 2 3rd round picks?

"Teams that lose a minority coach or executive to a head coach or general manager job with another team will receive a third-round compensatory pick for two consecutive years, per Pelissero"

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Houston has no idea what to do.  What they definitely shouldn't do is let Deshaun Watson start calling the shots down there.  That will not end well.

There's another rumor that Watson will get dealt to the Dolphins but I seriously don't see that happening only one year into the Tua experiment.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There's another rumor that Watson will get dealt to the Dolphins but I seriously don't see that happening only one year into the Tua experiment.

Tua could turn out to be a semi-bust a la Marcus Mariota.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Honestly I don't think he's durable enough to last 4 or 5 years in the league regardless of talent.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

43 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I dunno...Flores was so quick to yank his ass off the field in a second......I think he wants the dependability of a veteran QB and there is no better than watson.....

• Like 1

Tua is just a rookie but I was not impressed at all with his play.

He has a lot of talent but I just don't see the attacking, down field, gun slinger mentality that you want in your qb. I'd love to see Miami get stuck with a game manager for the next 8 years.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

WHAT THE FUCK? 

Instead of preparing for the Ravens our coordinators are preparing for interviews. FUCK THAT! 

Welcome to having a winning team. This happens to good teams every year 

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Would you be ok with losing Frazier if we were compensated 2 3rd round picks?

"Teams that lose a minority coach or executive to a head coach or general manager job with another team will receive a third-round compensatory pick for two consecutive years, per Pelissero"

If the coach is developed in the organization, so don't think Frazier would count. 

11 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

Welcome to having a winning team. This happens to good teams every year 

Yeah after their team has been eliminated. Did they change the rules? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 1/11/2021 at 3:16 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Will. 

I believe you wanted to say Tua will turn out to be a semi-bust. 

I have no doubts. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: