Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Colin Powell says he no longer considers himself a Republican

31 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

For the record, I'm not a Republican either, I'm an Independent.  I do vote almost exclusively Republican and have for years because I don't have any other choice.  Apparently, THAT IS NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE.

FTR, I’m a Indeplublicrat. I’m a gender-fluid inter-dimensional being that belongs to the Church of the Enormous Holy Breasts of Our Most Sacred Lady.

like minded range members are welcome to pm me for a chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

FTR, I’m a Indeplublicrat. I’m a gender-fluid inter-dimensional being that belongs to the Church of the Enormous Holy Breasts of Our Most Sacred Lady.

So, this must be you then......

obesity.jpg?width=982&height=726

:classic_laugh:

Just now, LIBills said:

So, this must be you then......

obesity.jpg?width=982&height=726

:classic_laugh:

Good try. I don’t wear a bra. Nice backtits though, whoever that is!

31 minutes ago, jc856 said:

superb

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Bingo. The moment his credibility was forever tarnished.

true. a very unfortunate decision hes said repeatedly is the biggest regret of his career

but dont you recall the reporting that there were two CIA agents desperately trying to get to george jr before he addressed the nation to tell him that the reports of yellow cake were false, but george found out about it and kept instructing his staff not to let them in? of course he did that because he knew he was about to lie to the american people that saddam was trying to buy enriched uranium from somewhere (cant remember where)

i recall it clearly bc i was strongly against going into iraq and instead thought we should go into afghanistan (i was right that time), but when the yellowcake report came out i reluctantly agreed that we couldnt allow saddam to have nukes so we had no choice but to take him out (i was wrong that time bc the reporting of the CIA evidence didnt come out until later)

powell vigorously resisted giving that report to congress, but finally relented, much to his own dismay. it is a mistake he has to live with, but hes been very clear that if he had known about the CIA evidence he would have refused and resigned if george proceeded

powell is an excellent man and would make a terrific president. unfortunately, he knows what a shit job it is and has no interest. thats too bad considering the clown show we get for candidates every fucking election now

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

true. a very unfortunate decision hes said repeatedly is the biggest regret of his career

but dont you recall the reporting that there were two CIA agents desperately trying to get to george jr before he addressed the nation to tell him that the reports of yellow cake were false, but george found out about it and kept instructing his staff not to let them in? of course he did that because he knew he was about to lie to the american people that saddam was trying to buy enriched uranium from somewhere (cant remember where)

i recall it clearly bc i was strongly against going into iraq and instead thought we should go into afghanistan (i was right that time), but when the yellowcake report came out i reluctantly agreed that we couldnt allow saddam to have nukes so we had no choice but to take him out (i was wrong that time bc the reporting of the CIA evidence didnt come out until later)

powell vigorously resisted giving that report to congress, but finally relented, much to his own dismay. it is a mistake he has to live with, but hes been very clear that if he had known about the CIA evidence he would have refused and resigned if george proceeded

powell is an excellent man and would make a terrific president. unfortunately, he knows what a shit job it is and has no interest. thats too bad considering the clown show we get for candidates every fucking election now

Poor Colin Powell.  LOL.  Fuck that guy.  Thank god he never rose any higher and never will.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Nice!  I didn't know Mr. Colin was still alive!  It's nice to see him come out of the woodwork and chime in.

He does it occasionally to appear relevant.  We all know he isn't.  A has-been.

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Oh shit.  Sorry.  Yes.  That's direbills.  Attack and run off.  Then come back later and do it again.

Unlike blowjob, I have other things going on as well. I don't spend anytime thinking about irrelevant tweens like you. When I visit for bills news, I post. 

8 minutes ago, direbills said:

Unlike blowjob, I have other things going on as well. I don't spend anytime thinking about irrelevant tweens like you. When I visit for bills news, I post. 

Thanks for chiming in, old buddy.  Always nice to hear from my good friend direbills.  LOL :classic_biggrin: