Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Colin Powell says he no longer considers himself a Republican

excellent statements from Secretary Powell. i wish this guy wanted to be president

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Fuck Colin Powell.  I've hated that guy for decades.  Never really was a Republican.  Said he was because he thought being one would move his political career along faster.  An opportunist.  Door let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Colin.  Total douche/loser who is bitter his high career aspirations never happened.  Good riddance. 

FanBack said he never considered Colin Powell a Republican.

Most assuredly, never a conservative.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

FanBack said he never considered Colin Powell a Republican.

Most assuredly, never a conservative.

NEVER a conservative.  Never liked the guy.  Don't care what the fuck he says or thinks.

Well we know that the Returdican party is composed of trash like blowjob and ballsac and others like them who violently stormed the Capitol and still support what happened. No place for people with integrity and intelligence like Colin Powell.

• Barf 1

7 minutes ago, direbills said:

Well we know that the Returdican party is composed of trash like blowjob and ballsac and others like them who violently stormed the Capitol and still support what happened. No place for people with integrity and intelligence like Colin Powell.

Boy, you're dumb.  Show me I ever supported anyone "storming" the Capitol.  Your reply should prove interesting.  Colin Powell is an asshole and the worst kind of Republican: one who isn't conservative at all.  Trash, huh?  Fuck you direbills.  Cocksucker.  LOL  

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Boy, you're dumb.  Show me I ever supported anyone "storming" the Capitol.  Your reply should prove interesting.  Colin Powell is an asshole and the worst kind of Republican: one who isn't conservative at all.  Trash, huh?  Fuck you direbills.  Cocksucker.  LOL  

Blowjob is unhinged as usual with his stupid LOL at the end of it. He is probably a tween.

I am sure his lover ballsac will be quick to defend him.

13 minutes ago, direbills said:

Blowjob is unhinged as usual with his stupid LOL at the end of it. He is probably a tween.

I am sure his lover ballsac will be quick to defend him.

LOL.  Me unhinged?  Cool as a cucumber, baby.  Make no mistake.  In your heart you know I'm right.  A tween?  Nope.  Wrong yet AGAIN!

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

excellent statements from Secretary Powell. i wish this guy wanted to be president

No you don't, plus he'd never get elected.  Believe me, if this clown thought he had a decent chance he would have made a serious run.  He never did.  No loss.

He's finally admitting it? Hey Colin, don't let the door hit ya, you know the rest. Do you remember this singular moment that killed your credibility?

colin-powell-makes-his-pr-007.jpg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

He's finally admitting it? Hey Colin, don't let the door hit ya, you know the rest. Do you remember this singular moment that killed your credibility?

I do.

lmao

its been documented that not only did that information come from george jr, who ignored numerous intelligence reports that it was false, its also been revealed from many sources that powell resisted the idea of making that case and has openly says he regrets agreeing to do it just bc george really wanted him to

you guys are truly pathetic

• Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

26 minutes ago, Meathead said:

lmao

its been documented that not only did that information come from george jr, who ignored numerous intelligence reports that it was false, its also been revealed from many sources that powell resisted the idea of making that case and has openly says he regrets agreeing to do it just bc george really wanted him to

you guys are truly pathetic

I'll bet I could find "documentation" that tells a different story.  I thought "W" was supposed to be some dummy/puppet of Cheney.  Now he's a mastermind?  I'm quite sure that Powell claimed later on that none of it was his idea in order to cover his ass.  Come on, man.  A man of principles like Powell should have refused or resigned, right?  Revisionist history if you ask me.

4 hours ago, direbills said:

I’m not sure I’ve seen EVERY post from TBB and SM, but the ones I have seen did NOT support what happened or thought it was okay. Can you show me the posts where they support what happened? Or are you talking out of your ass, as usual?

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Bingo. The moment his credibility was forever tarnished.

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m not sure I’ve seen EVERY post from TBB and SM, but the ones I have seen did NOT support what happened or thought it was okay. Can you show me the posts where they support what happened? Or are you talking out of your ass, as usual?

He can't show you what doesn't exist.  He's trapped, so he's taking a bit of a break hoping you'll forget.  Pussy that he is.  LOL

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Bingo. The moment his credibility was forever tarnished.

But, but they made him do it.  He didn't want to.  They threatened his family and such.  What a load of horseshit.  I can't stand Powell.  Empty suit.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

He can't show you what doesn't exist.  He's trapped, so he's taking a bit of a break hoping you'll forget.  Pussy that he is.  LOL

He seems to be a sniper, who comes on to attack, then disappears. A D- poster at best.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

He seems to be a sniper, who comes on to attack, then disappears. A D- poster at best.

That fits perfectly.  Yes.  Powell has been trying to be relevant again for a long time.  Washed up and long over the hill.  Makes his living being the former "Republican" taking up every liberal cause.  It's true.  You don't have to look very deep.

For the record, I'm not a Republican either, I'm an Independent.  I do vote almost exclusively Republican and have for years because I don't have any other choice.  Apparently, THAT IS NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE.

24 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Did MSM hate Powell back in the day?

MSM always hates nearly all Republicans, so yes.  Not nearly as much hate as they had for Bush and Cheney, though.  The MSM is 10 times worse now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That fits perfectly.  Yes.  Powell has been trying to be relevant again for a long time.  Washed up and long over the hill.  Makes his living being the former "Republican" taking up every liberal cause.  It's true.  You don't have to look very deep.

Was talking about direbills 🤣

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Was talking about direbills 🤣

LOL.  Oh shit.  Sorry.  Yes.  That's direbills.  Attack and run off.  Then come back later and do it again.