Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

PGA strips Trump’s golf club from hosting future PGA championship

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

except that he didnt address the issue

i scolded him for saying it was unnecessary to punish and silence a president that send thousands of people to attack the capitol building, some of them with heavy weapons and handcuffs ready to take hostages and kill many people

he responds with a list of things that are unrelated and wouldnt have led to a fly being dead or taken hostage. thats why im not bothering to respond to him bc his counter argument was unrelated nonsense

you are such a sheep. you have no mind of your own. everything comes from external sources. you are the perfect True Believer

Hey stupid ass, when EXACTLY did Trump say break into the Capitol building and physically harm people?

your fuhrer is going to end up in jail for inciting this event

you better schedule your counseling now

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

lmao

god are you dumb

this was trumps event. hes responsible for every message sent. he was involved in inciting the crowd

hes going to jail. deal with it. deprogramming therapy would help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

lmao

god are you dumb

this was trumps event. hes responsible for every message sent. he was involved in inciting the crowd

You let me know when he's in jail, Meat.  I'll eat crow all day long the day that happens.  Not worried.  Get yourself some therapy.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You let me know when he's in jail, Meat.  I'll eat crow all day long the day that happens.  Not worried.  Get yourself some therapy.

Is there a psychiatrist alive willing to take on that task?

Just now, LIBills said:

Is there a psychiatrist alive willing to take on that task?

Not sure, but that doesn't change the fact there's a big need among the "progressive" (I hate that term) types around here.  LOL 

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

End of discussion right there.  Spot on.  GAME - SET - MATCH.  Nicely done.

What about, What about, What about, What about staying on topic?? This one is about Trump

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Hip considers his interpretations of things the black and white gospel truth.  I've just summed it up.  Too funny.

You'll never see a sunset if you only look to the East....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Why do you guys always fall back to the old company line of using gay shit against people you hate?

If you were joking, that's one thing, but you guys are deadly serious when you mention the stupid gay shit.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No dumb dumb, unlike you, I prefer women.  Real ones.  Your trans women do not count....

LOL.  I'm more than confident you tower over the lowly direbills.  He doesn't seem to like me for some odd reason.

I'll put Bow's intellect up against yours any fucking day of the week.

There is going to be an even greater boiling point coming in the near future.

These people are going to be fucking with the wrong nut job who supports Trump and the fire from the MSM and their supporters will be even greater.

The divide is going to get bigger, not smaller.

There is going to be an even greater boiling point coming in the near future.

These people are going to be fucking with the wrong nut job who supports Trump and the fire from the MSM and their supporters will be even greater.

The divide is going to get bigger, not smaller.

In other words, they're crazy.  Everything you said is true.  They're literally okay with mass genocide for those who disagree with them.  Hitler would love these people.  Can't wait until they come for me.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

It's pretty simple with them.

You support Trump or are perceived to support Trump (someone like me), you deserve to die.

That is their rhetoric plain and simple.

While I have many friends who are strong supporters of the Democratic agenda and/or support Biden and I don't look to cancel them out in any way.

This is America and you should support whomever the hell you want without being canceled. But that isn't their game. You support Trump, you must die, if not physically, then in every other way possible. You and Trump MUST be canceled. End of story. That is their agenda, plain and simple.

It's all nuts.

Hip considers his interpretations of things the black and white gospel truth.  I've just summed it up.  Too funny.

Trump supporters having sex...

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Hey stupid ass, when EXACTLY did Trump say break into the Capitol building and physically harm people?

I already posted that, dipshit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump supporters having sex...

No. Not at all.  Just textbook examples of stellar posting.  Print those out and study them tonight.  A lot there you can learn from. :classic_biggrin: 

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

A lot there you can learn from. :classic_biggrin: 

Yeah, how to pat each other on the back for being wrong

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Funny part is Don has done this to himself.  He and his family swirling down the drain due to their own actions.  I do take some enjoyment from this, after all he has said and done for the past 4yrs, how can anyone not enjoy his self implosion?

We take enjoyment from this as well.  Watching everyone pile on Trump as he leaves office has been a pleasurable experience!

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

We take enjoyment from this as well.  Watching everyone pile on Trump as he leaves office has been a pleasurable experience!

All the Chicoms can't wait for the big circle jerk with comrade Senile Joe Biden.

4 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Another slap in Dons face:

image.thumb.png.e7dbbce642fca62155feb78a98cddeff.png

Political correctness pure and simple.  I'm sure the league told him he had to do that.  You see, the league is woke!  This is far from surprising.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

lmao

god are you dumb

It was a perfect event.....  Trump is deeply responsible.  He's the mob boss that orders the hit.  He finally found the line he shouldn't have crossed.  Playing the victim isn't going to allow him to wiggle out of this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Political correctness pure and simple.  I'm sure the league told him he had to do that.  You see, the league is woke!  This is far from surprising.

He was compensated.  You'll be seeing Bill do some cameos in a few the upcoming NFL+BLM commercials.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yeah, he'll probably jump on twitter and bash the NFL................................oh wait he can't his account was suspended.  LOL!!!!

• Barf 1

38 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Another slap in Dons face:

image.thumb.png.e7dbbce642fca62155feb78a98cddeff.png

Well he just won some points back, too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, foster said:

...and just like clockwork, Trump today claims there was nothing wrong with his Speech. (As usual it was the other guy and he’s just a victim). Trump is a professional mob boss. 

You guys are too much.  Trump Hate = The gift that keeps on giving.......and giving, and giving, and giving......

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You guys are too much.  Trump Hate = The gift that keeps on giving.......and giving, and giving, and giving......

it's a shame that you can't open your eyes to the truth about Donald Trump and realize that the reason that we hate him is because he's earned it

Seek help. soflabillsfan