Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

PGA strips Trump’s golf club from hosting future PGA championship

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

He broke it.  But the swamp creatures and their myrmidons have pierced it right back together. 

'But just remember it might start rolling and take you right back around.'

Okay troll

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bowman, what is wrong with you? Like, seriously. All fucking around and shit talking aside. What is really wrong with you?do you think like a couple dozen people walked into the US capital and broke a few windows and turned around and walked out? Have you not watched the footage of what was going on there?

Do you understand that there were threats made against our politicians who write the laws and the policies that keep this country running? Would it have been okay with you if they would have gotten into the Senate chambers and taking everybody hostage? or into the house Chambers because they were right outside the door. And those politicians were laying on the floor underneath tables for several hours well pandemonium what's happening in the hallways right outside those doors.

Do you not realize that this was planned for weeks and weeks? That Trump's provocative language that gets supporters like you all wound up triggered something and some of the most radical right-wing groups who are the people that actually staged this?

No, it wasn't supporters like you and Sack that were causing the violence, it was people who have hated this government for a generation. People who believe that it is their duty to kill politicians. People who make plans to kidnap and murder the governor of a state on live television.

And that's not just rhetoric, those are the real facts of the situation and that's why everybody is walking away from Trump and looking to nail his ass because he went too far this time with his remarks and his statements that get people who are on his side all wound up. 

How in the hell would you know all that?  You make a TON of assumptions, but that's beside the point.  I've said all along that I don't support or condone what happened.  I have nothing in common with these people except that we likely voted for the same guy for President.  That does not make my views or thinking wrong in any way.  Those people don't represent me in any way.  I don't stand with them.  They're as connected to me as BLM or Antifa are to you and the libs around here.  There's too much painting with a broad brush going on here and IT'S ALL POLITICAL.  Throw these nuts in jail if you can.  Fine with me.  What they did was wrong.  I'm not defending them.  You're reluctant to admit that there are KOOKS and ZEALOTS on both sides.  There simply are.  Trump is gone in a week or so.  I thought that would make you guys happy.  Apparently not.  The left wants revenge/payback/blood.  Really?  Very odd.  I say go for it, though.  The left/dems/libs will end up paying a big price.  The unity talk has all been a bunch of bullshit.  This posturing and drum beating proves it.  Shoot yourselves in the foot and make Senile Joe's job even harder.  I'm good with that.  Get the second worthless impeachment underway.  Complete waste of time and money.  Odds for a conviction are mighty low, but you never know.  LOL.  Get that done and all will be right with the world, right?????

On a related note, my Trumpy Bear still hasn't arrived and I'm starting to get highly pissed.  It was to be a X-mas gift.  LOL

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

your most absurd post ever

six people dead under the direction of the fuhrer

if this is unnecessary what the fuck possibly could be?

How about all the shit Maxine Waters said?

How about Hillary calling Trump supporters deplorables?

How about some maniac trying to kill Republicans in the name of Bernie Sanders?

How about Madonna telling the world she has thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House?

How about Kathy Griffin holding up a severed Donald Trump head

How about Snoop Dogg doing a music video portraying someone holding a gun to Donald Trump's head?

How about Adam Schiff telling the world he has ample evidence of Trump/Russia collusion only to come up lame?

How about CNN/MSNBS/ABC/NBC/CBS calling all Trump supporters Nazi's and must be destroyed?

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on?

Oh, how many people were hurt/killed all in the name of BLM and ANTIFA to boot.

What I mentioned is ALL FACTS and yet you people want Trump and his supporters dead.

You bozos make me sick with Trump hysteria.

Maybe you call out BLM and ANTIFA, but do you ever see Trump haters call out BLM and ANTIFA for all the violence THEY CAUSED? No.

You fucking pinheads wanna cal out Trump and his supporters with your ridiculous hate and venom while IGNORING what the other side did for MONTHS on end.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites. That's all you condescending pricks are, full of nothing but hate.

I am calling all of you out on your bullshit.

And, by the way, people who support Trump and people who see things for the way they are have TOTALLY CONDEMNED those fucking idiots who breached the Capitol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You hit the nail on the head.  Unnecessary.  This is what I mean when I say these fucks are seeking some kind of punishment/sick revenge.  Did Trump shoot their dog?  It's PERSONAL to these weirdos.  Liberal/progressive = mentally ill.

Trump NEVER said for his supporters to take over the Capitol and threaten to kill Congressman/Congerwomen.

And you and other Trump supporters that have brains have TOTALLY CONDEMNED the actions of those mentally fools.

What more do these people want besides the obvious?

They want Trump and his supporters dead. If not physically, they want you, Trump and his supporters canceled in every way possible.

They don't want you, Trump and his supporters to make a living, do any kind of banking, never allowed to any type of social event, and anything else I can think of that might hurt the people they hate tremendously.

I don't know how you feel, but this shit might come to your front door and my front door and it needs to stop.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How in the hell would you know all that?  You make a TON of assumptions, but that's beside the point.  I've said all along that I don't support or condone what happened.  I have nothing in common with these people except that we likely voted for the same guy for President.  That does not make my views or thinking wrong in any way.  Those people don't represent me in any way.  I don't stand with them.  They're as connected to me as BLM or Antifa are to you and the libs around here.  There's too much painting with a broad brush going on here and IT'S ALL POLITICAL.  Throw these nuts in jail if you can.  Fine with me.  What they did was wrong.  I'm not defending them.  You're reluctant to admit that there are KOOKS and ZEALOTS on both sides.  There simply are.  Trump is gone in a week or so.  I thought that would make you guys happy.  Apparently not.  The left wants revenge/payback/blood.  Really?  Very odd.  I say go for it, though.  The left/dems/libs will end up paying a big price.  The unity talk has all been a bunch of bullshit.  This posturing and drum beating proves it.  Shoot yourselves in the foot and make Senile Joe's job even harder.  I'm good with that.  Get the second worthless impeachment underway.  Complete waste of time and money.  Odds for a conviction are mighty low, but you never know.  LOL.  Get that done and all will be right with the world, right?????

How would I know all that? Because there's video of Trump saying these things. there are websites where these people post this shit. Wednesday was no surprise. There's video of Ted Cruz in citing people at a rally to get ready for Wednesday. These radical right-wing groups have been talking about this on websites like Parlor and like Gab. They don't even hide it on the dark web anymore.

That's why there are accusations of a possible inside job where these people were allowed to walk right into the building. Because law enforcement knew this was coming.

And, I don't know why you don't know this woman other than the fact that I know you watch news channels that are sympathetic to Donald Trump so maybe they don't report this shit. Maybe they don't report it to shield Donald Trump Or more like to appease Donald Trump since anytime anybody ever reports anything negative about him, he attacks them. Look what happened with Fox news when they acknowledged that Joe Biden won the election.

Donald Trump attacked Fox news and people like you stopped watching Fox news. All of a sudden they were the enemy so of course they're not going to report this shit and because they don't it just gives these right-wing groups more incentive to carry out these kind of things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How about all the shit Maxine Waters said?

How about Hillary calling Trump supporters deplorables?

How about some maniac trying to kill Republicans in the name of Bernie Sanders?

How about Madonna telling the world she has thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House?

How about Kathy Griffin holding up a severed Donald Trump head

How about Snoop Dogg doing a music video portraying someone holding a gun to Donald Trump's head?

How about Adam Schiff telling the world he has ample evidence of Trump/Russia collusion only to come up lame?

How about CNN/MSNBS/ABC/NBC/CBS calling all Trump supporters Nazi's and must be destroyed?

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on?

Oh, how many people were hurt/killed all in the name of BLM and ANTIFA to boot.

What I mentioned is ALL FACTS and yet you people want Trump and his supporters dead.

You bozos make me sick with Trump hysteria.

Maybe you call out BLM and ANTIFA, but do you ever see Trump haters call out BLM and ANTIFA for all the violence THEY CAUSED? No.

You fucking pinheads wanna cal out Trump and his supporters with your ridiculous hate and venom while IGNORING what the other side did for MONTHS on end.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites. That's all you condescending pricks are, full of nothing but hate.

I am calling all of you out on your bullshit.

And, by the way, people who support Trump and people who see things for the way they are have TOTALLY CONDEMNED those fucking idiots who breached the Capitol.

End of discussion right there.  Spot on.  GAME - SET - MATCH.  Nicely done.

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How would I know all that? Because there's video of Trump saying these things. there are websites where these people post this shit. Wednesday was no surprise. There's video of Ted Cruz in citing people at a rally to get ready for Wednesday. These radical right-wing groups have been talking about this on websites like Parlor and like Gab. They don't even hide it on the dark web anymore.

That's why there are accusations of a possible inside job where these people were allowed to walk right into the building. Because law enforcement knew this was coming.

And, I don't know why you don't know this woman other than the fact that I know you watch news channels that are sympathetic to Donald Trump so maybe they don't report this shit. Maybe they don't report it to shield Donald Trump Or more like to appease Donald Trump since anytime anybody ever reports anything negative about him, he attacks them. Look what happened with Fox news when they acknowledged that Joe Biden won the election.

Donald Trump attacked Fox news and people like you stopped watching Fox news. All of a sudden they were the enemy so of course they're not going to report this shit and because they don't it just gives these right-wing groups more incentive to carry out these kind of things.

You do realize that most of what you say involves your slanted interpretations, right?  Right?

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

no he did not say take over the capital and kill anybody. On December 19th he said join us in Washington on January 6th. It's going to be wild. He said that you can't be quiet that you have to be loud on January 6th in his speech just before he told them to march down to the Capitol building. 2 hours after Rudy Giuliani said that those people in that building needed a trial by combat. 4 days after Ted Cruz whipped up the crowd into a frenzy. Also the same day that Donald Trump Jr said we're coming for you and it's going to be fun.

When you're talking about people who are already unhinged and figuratively have their fingers on the trigger and they hear this coming from their leaders, what the fuck do you think they're going to do? this is the exact reason why I say you people are fucking stupid. You go out of your way to shield yourself from the truth and you gobble up all of the right-wing rhetoric, all of the diversion and all of the deflection and all of the finger pointing and spread it around amongst yourselves like it's the gospel when it's bullshit.

Donald Trump did not say go attack the capital but his language over the last four years and his inability to call people out and his self-aderation from these kind of people who did commit this track this attack was all it took for them to go to work.

Ted Cruz is so known for whipping crowds into frenzies.  Yep.  LOL

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip considers his interpretations of things the black and white gospel truth.  I've just summed it up.  Too funny.

It's pretty simple with them.

You support Trump or are perceived to support Trump (someone like me), you deserve to die.

That is their rhetoric plain and simple.

While I have many friends who are strong supporters of the Democratic agenda and/or support Biden and I don't look to cancel them out in any way.

This is America and you should support whomever the hell you want without being canceled. But that isn't their game. You support Trump, you must die, if not physically, then in every other way possible. You and Trump MUST be canceled. End of story. That is their agenda, plain and simple.

It's all nuts.

12 minutes ago, LIBills said:

It's pretty simple with them.

You support Trump or are perceived to support Trump (someone like me), you deserve to die.

That is their rhetoric plain and simple.

While I have many friends who are strong supporters of the Democratic agenda and/or support Biden and I don't look to cancel them out in any way.

This is America and you should support whomever the hell you want without being canceled. But that isn't their game. You support Trump, you must die, if not physically, then in every other way possible. You and Trump MUST be canceled. End of story. That is their agenda, plain and simple.

It's all nuts.

In other words, they're crazy.  Everything you said is true.  They're literally okay with mass genocide for those who disagree with them.  Hitler would love these people.  Can't wait until they come for me.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

In other words, they're crazy.  Everything you said is true.  They're literally okay with mass genocide for those who disagree with them.  Hitler would love these people.  Can't wait until they come for me.

Well Trump did say he loves the uneducated. Blowjob fits perfectly in that demographic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There is going to be an even greater boiling point coming in the near future.

These people are going to be fucking with the wrong nut job who supports Trump and the fire from the MSM and their supporters will be even greater.

The divide is going to get bigger, not smaller.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, direbills said:

Well Trump did say he loves the uneducated. Blowjob fits perfectly in that demographic.

I'll put Bow's intellect up against yours any fucking day of the week.

3 minutes ago, direbills said:

Better educated than your dumb ass, direbills.  Of that I am quite sure.  LOL.  Fairy.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I'll put Bow's intellect up against yours any fucking day of the week.

Thank you my friend and vice versa.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There is going to be an even greater boiling point coming in the near future.

These people are going to be fucking with the wrong nut job who supports Trump and the fire from the MSM and their supporters will be even greater.

The divide is going to get bigger, not smaller.

Yes it is.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Thanks, but my intellect is another fucking story.

I only mentioned yours and his. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, LIBills said:

Thanks, but my intellect is another fucking story.

I only mentioned yours and his. :classic_biggrin:

LOL.  I'm more than confident you tower over the lowly direbills.  He doesn't seem to like me for some odd reason.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Would you like a room? Ballsac will get jealous.

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

4 minutes ago, direbills said:

No dumb dumb, unlike you, I prefer women.  Real ones.  Your trans women do not count....

12 minutes ago, direbills said:

Why do you guys always fall back to the old company line of using gay shit against people you hate?

If you were joking, that's one thing, but you guys are deadly serious when you mention the stupid gay shit.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

End of discussion right there.  Spot on.  GAME - SET - MATCH.  Nicely done.

except that he didnt address the issue

i scolded him for saying it was unnecessary to punish and silence a president that send thousands of people to attack the capitol building, some of them with heavy weapons and handcuffs ready to take hostages and kill many people

he responds with a list of things that are unrelated and wouldnt have led to a fly being dead or taken hostage. thats why im not bothering to respond to him bc his counter argument was unrelated nonsense

you are such a sheep. you have no mind of your own. everything comes from external sources. you are the perfect True Believer

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell