Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

PGA strips Trump’s golf club from hosting future PGA championship

Love this. The hammer is being laid down on the traitor. Other than stupid #MAGATs filling his coffers, his business interests are going to be nil. Wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cancel the man!!!  Yahoooooh!  LOL.  Political correctness and insanity run amok.  Glad you morons back such things.  Dummies.

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cancel the man!!!  Yahoooooh!  LOL.  Political correctness and insanity run amok.  Glad you morons back such things.  Dummies.

And these people wonder why Trump supporters get pissed off.

All this shit is so fucking unnecessary.

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You hit the nail on the head.  Unnecessary.  This is what I mean when I say these fucks are seeking some kind of punishment/sick revenge.  Did Trump shoot their dog?  It's PERSONAL to these weirdos.  Liberal/progressive = mentally ill.

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

My god, the willful ignorance runs deep. The incited a fucking takeover of the US capital. And attack on United States democracy and the Democratic leaders of this country.

And then his mom called for the death of the vice president and the speaker of the house while Trump said back and watched it on TV in Glee, as reported by people who are close to him. He's a fucking criminal! It's pathetic how you have bought into all of his lies. And use those lies to defend a criminal. Fucking idiots

LOL.  You have a talent for overstatement.  Takeover armed with cellphones.  A few bad apples don't constitute a takeover attempt.  Stop being such a partisan moron with blinders on. :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, BrewMan said:

Funny part is Don has done this to himself.  He and his family swirling down the drain due to their own actions.  I do take some enjoyment from this, after all he has said and done for the past 4yrs, how can anyone not enjoy his self implosion?

LOL.  Our President is going to be just fine.  Don't you worry.  Senile Joe Biden supposedly "wins" and the attacks on the President just keep coming.  Most of you haters should seek the help of a shrink.  Something ain't right with ya.  Fact.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

your most absurd post ever

six people dead under the direction of the fuhrer

if this is unnecessary what the fuck possibly could be?

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, direbills said:

Other than stupid #MAGATs filling his coffers, his business interests are going to be nil. Wonderful.

even the donation processing companies are starting to refuse accepting his donations

appropriate considering hes a traitor to democracy

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

even the donation processing companies are starting to refuse accepting his donations

appropriate considering hes a traitor to democracy

LOL.  Oh, please.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You have a talent for overstatement.  Takeover armed with cellphones.  A few bad apples don't constitute a takeover attempt.  Stop being such a partisan moron with blinders on. :classic_biggrin:

You really don't understand exactly what happened there, do you? Pretty sad how you go out of your way to remain ignorant to the truth

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You really don't understand exactly what happened there, do you? Pretty sad how you go out of your way to remain ignorant to the truth

Your truth, Hip.  Not the truth.  Huge difference.  I understand everything that's going on.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You hit the nail on the head.  Unnecessary.  This is what I mean when I say these fucks are seeking some kind of punishment/sick revenge.  Did Trump shoot their dog?  It's PERSONAL to these weirdos.  Liberal/progressive = mentally ill.

Totally necessary.  It’s called consequences.  MAGATs be like hey we lied cheated and stole so can’t we just let bygones be bygones.  

nope.  

consequences. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

47 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Totally necessary.  It’s called consequences.  MAGATs be like hey we lied cheated and stole so can’t we just let bygones be bygones.  

nope.  

consequences. 

"Be like".  Really?

49 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

nope.  

consequences. 

Go right ahead. To your own detriment.  By all means have at it.  LOL

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Even though he does not understand, you can rest assured that he 100% supports it. The most vile kind.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, direbills said:

Even though he does not understand, you can rest assured that he 100% supports it. The most vile kind.

LOL.  Eat shit, direbills.  I figure you to be dating a trans woman anyway.  Makes you pretty much a big ZERO. :classic_laugh:  

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Eat shit, direbills.  I figure you to be dating a trans woman anyway.  Makes you pretty much a big ZERO. :classic_laugh:  

No LOL? Really unhinged huh, like your cultmaster.

Just now, direbills said:

No LOL? Really unhinged huh, like your cultmaster.

The dim witted direbills and I are trading insults.  Such sport.  Sorry I left out the LOL.  It is my trademark, you know.  Go back to pulling the wings off flies, ya creep.  LOL

4 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Funny part is Don has done this to himself.  He and his family swirling down the drain due to their own actions.  I do take some enjoyment from this, after all he has said and done for the past 4yrs, how can anyone not enjoy his self implosion?

He saved United Srates manufacturing and the economy.   He also broke the two- party hegemony of our political system.   Oh and he's the only President after Reagan to keep us out of foreign globalist proxy wars. 

Glad to educate you.   Now go wait for your stimulus check and do that which the government tells you. 

Serf.

Another Mind Property for FanBack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Your truth, Hip.  Not the truth.  Huge difference.  I understand everything that's going on.

Bowman, what is wrong with you? Like, seriously. All fucking around and shit talking aside. What is really wrong with you?do you think like a couple dozen people walked into the US capital and broke a few windows and turned around and walked out? Have you not watched the footage of what was going on there?

Do you understand that there were threats made against our politicians who write the laws and the policies that keep this country running? Would it have been okay with you if they would have gotten into the Senate chambers and taking everybody hostage? or into the house Chambers because they were right outside the door. And those politicians were laying on the floor underneath tables for several hours well pandemonium what's happening in the hallways right outside those doors.

Do you not realize that this was planned for weeks and weeks? That Trump's provocative language that gets supporters like you all wound up triggered something and some of the most radical right-wing groups who are the people that actually staged this?

No, it wasn't supporters like you and Sack that were causing the violence, it was people who have hated this government for a generation. People who believe that it is their duty to kill politicians. People who make plans to kidnap and murder the governor of a state on live television.

And that's not just rhetoric, those are the real facts of the situation and that's why everybody is walking away from Trump and looking to nail his ass because he went too far this time with his remarks and his statements that get people who are on his side all wound up. 

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, FanBack said:

He saved United Srates manufacturing and the economy.   He also broke the two- party hegemony of our political system.   Oh and he's the only President after Reagan to keep us out of foreign globalist proxy wars. 

Glad to educate you.   Now go wait for your stimulus check and do that which the government tells you. 

Serf.

Another Mind Property for FanBack.

Yeah, he actually didn't do either of those things. The United States lost jobs over the course of his presidency and we still have a two-party system. I think I read that he is the first president to lose jobs over the course of his term. that means there are less people working now than there were the day he took office.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, he actually didn't do either of those things. The United States lost jobs over the course of his presidency and we still have a two-party system. I think I read that he is the first president to lose jobs over the course of his term. that means there are less people working now than there were the day he took office.

He broke it.  But the swamp creatures and their myrmidons have pierced it right back together. 

'But just remember it might start rolling and take you right back around.'