4 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

The K-Gun offense wasn't solely on the running game. Kelly was making a lot of passes mixed in with the running game.

Balance

I like that we get the extra day to prepare and don't have to travel. Bills pass rush should be able to do something as the Titans are the worst pass rushing team in the league and had 4 first half sacks. 

The only time I've seen Lamar play in bad weather was early in the season in that big rain storm against New England and he looked like crap. The weather won't be as bad, but hoping it's a mental thing for him. 

I fully expect them to go to Mark Andrews as much as they can. Bills couldn't stop Jack friggin Doyle, I imagine Andrews has himself a good game. 

Ravens D played well after getting down 10-0 making Tannehill look like Tannehill from Miami, Allens better, so I wouldn't worry about that. They also seemed to try too hard to go to Henry when it wasn't working. I believe if they threw it downfield more, they would have won. 

On 1/10/2021 at 9:27 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Bills get a night time prime-time game for the divisional round.

😱

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm flying Denver - Mexico City on Saturday. 

If all goes well and there are no delays I might be able to start watching on the airport/cab ride and finish at home.

I seriously wanted us to get Sunday. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: